A Night To Remember

Our Aegyo One Shots

 

 

Sungmin's POV

Today, Sunny has to come over. Ugh! It's not that I hate her or anything, it's just that she could be well... too adorable. I'm usually the cute and adorable one and I want no one to take that away from me. Her family is really close to mine. So close that we might live together. It's a good thing that won't happen. Anyways, in about 5 minutes, I have to have dinner with her by ourselves while our parents go to a party wedding thing. I hope she isn't too adorable this time.

 

Sunny's POV

Today, I'm having dinner with Sungmin alone!!!  We've  known each other since birth and well, I saw the cute and amazing side to him. In fourth grade, he captured my heart and you know the story. I have to choose the best outfit to wear. I wonder if he likes me back. I have to act really adorable to make him like me but I'm just gonna be the regular 4 year old like girl I really am.  Eeekk! I can't wait.

 

Sungmin's POV

As usual, Sunny came at 7:30 to have dinner and all that but this time I was surprised. She looked different in a good way.

   

(Ignore Taeyeon)

 

I smiled. I knew that tonight was gonna be great.

 

Sunny's POV

So far he was smiling once he laid eyes on me. This is awesome!! The outfit works, now time to be myself.

"Sungminnie, what did you make for tonight?" I asked him.

"Well Sunny, I was thinking of doing a movie night if that's okay,"he answered.

I nodded my head in disapointment. I mean no outdoors, candles, fancy food, and I wore this dress for nothing.

Well, if I'm gonna spend time with him might as well stay and do what he says. I just sat down in the living room, waiting for something good to happen.

 

Sungmin's POV

What's wrong with Sunny? She looks really down. I decided to comfort her and maybe make a move. Wait a minute, why am I making a move on her? I don't like her? Why am I acting like this? I can't be attracted to her. She's like a little sister to me. Snap out of it, Sungmin! Just walk up to her and do nothing.

"Sunny bunny, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," she answered "Something is just bothering me but it's not a big of a deal."

"Are you sure, Sunny bunny?" I asked while putting my arm around her.

"Yeah, positive. Why don't I just stay in your room for a while?"

"Okay go ahead, I don't mind. I'll tell you when to go down okay."

"Okay."

She headed to my room. I wish she stayed down here so I can still put my arm around her. Wait, I'm not supposed to be like this. What is going on?

 

Sunny's POV

AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! He put his arm around me and called me Sunny bunny!!!! He totally likes me now. I should calm down and freshen up. I got a cute boy waiting for me downstairs.

 

No one's POV

In two minutes, Sunny went downstairs.

They stood in the kitchen with awkwardness.

"Why don't I help you with that?" Sunny offered.

"Okay," Sungmin replied.

Sunny made butter for the popcorn while Sungmin was getting drinks outside in the garage.

"Sungmin!" Sunny yelled in caution.

"What?!" Sungmin asked while running inside.

"The popcorn is building up and going to the floor!"

Sunny was right. The popcorn was covering the whole counter and most of the floor. He quickly turned off the stove but that did no good. He quickly ran outside while carrying Sunny lke they were just married. Once they reached outside, the popcorn exploded in the kitchen.

"Um, I should probably let you down right noe shouldn't I?" Sungmin asked while looking in Sunny eyes.

"No," she replied.

"Huh?"

"Don't you get it Sungmin? I like you. I REALLY LIKE YOU!" 

Tears started flowing in her eyes.

"Sunny, don't cry. I, I, I, like you too," Sungmin said while dropping her down into a dip form.

"Really?"

"Yup, all night I was wondering why I felt so strange around you and now I know."

"Really?"

"Yeah and to prove it, here,"

He kissed her on the lips while she was thinking about if they were you know boyfriend-ay and girlfriend-ay.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Well, that answrers Sunny's question. 

She smiled to signal yes.

They were about to kiss again but their parents came home yelling about what happened in the kitchen. The next day, the couple cleaned the house while making that their first date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't been uploading. Busy me. I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend Ciana. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

By the way, sorry the chapter is lame.