My Fake Boyfriend Or My Real One?

Our Aegyo One Shots

  

 

 

 

Anyone want a request a one shot for them?

_______________________________________________________

12th grade- Miss Shinyoung's Class

Sunny's POV

3,2,1, RINGG!!!

Finally, today was the last day of school!

"Sunny!" I heard someone scream.

Ugh! It was Jaejoong. He had a crush on me ever since we played dressup in first grade. He never let me alone ever since.

"What do you want?" I said in my I-don't-care tone.

"Today's the day we graduate and remember what you said in first grade,"

*Flashback*

Jaejoong and I were playing dressup. I was a princess and he was a cook.

"Sunny, I like you. Why don't we date?" Jaejoong asked.

"Maybe after we graduate. Then we can be together," I said.

We were acting but he didn't think so. Ever since then, he wouldn't leave me alone.

*Flashback*

"Jaejoong, I was acting!"

"Yeah but why did you say it with meaning?"

"We were showing it to the class and our teacher was recording it!"

"Well I know you like me, Lee Sunny and I will never give up!"

I just walked away but he held onto my wrist. He wouldn't let me go and the grip he had was probably gonna injure me.

"Jaejoong, let go! It hurts!" I yelled.

"Not until you say that you like me!"

He made his grip harder and harder each time I tried to struggle. Sooner or later, I was probably gonna pass out.

"Hey let her go!"

We both looked at who said that and it was Sungmin. I always liked Sungmin but we never talk and he treats me like a little sister. He let me go and stepped in front of me.

"Go away Sungmin! You aren't part of this!" Jaejoong exclaimed.

"He is part of this because he is my boyfriend!" I said.

They both looked at me surprised.

"Yeah, I'm her boyfriend so leave her alone!" Sungmin agreed.

"Prove it!" Jaejoong said with envy.

He is not making this any better.

"Oppa," I said.

It is rare to hear me say oppa. (only in the story) I only say it to the guys I date and that was only one person. Even Jaejoong knows that.

"Fine, I'll leave her alone but I'll go back once you break up," Jaejoong confessed.

"Then it looks like you will not be bothering her anymore," Sungmin said.

Jaejoong left away in anger and envy.

"Thanks Sungmin," I thanked him and gave him a peck on the cheek. Then I left but something was holding me back. It was Sungmin.

"Um Sungmin what are you doing?" I asked.

He just pulled me closer to him until we were 3 centimeters apart. I was really scared but excited at the same time. Before I could say anything, hegave me a kiss on my lips for 30 seconds.

"Sungmin, you know that we were faking and Jaejoong's gone now right?" I assked him.

"I know," he said.

"Then why'd you kiss me?"

"I like you a lot," he said.

"I like you a lot too,"

"No, I mean Isaranghaeyou!" he said quickly.

"Oppa, I like you too,"

A smile formed on his face. I hugged him for my way of asking him to be my you know what. He hugged back and nodded yes.

____________________________________________________

Sorry it's really lame. Comment and Subscribe please.

C: