Present

First Love

Jeonghan's body froze by the sound of his name.

"Jeonghan?"

 Jeonghan's name have been called out several times but he was too shocked from the fact Seungcheol entered Pledis. 

"Ah I'm sorry, present." 

 It wasn't Jeonghan who replied, he looked behind and was startled to see - non other than Seungcheol. 

 Jeonghan's first initial thoughts were: lost a lot of weight and, a beanie?

"That's a detention for you." the teacher commented. "Take off your hat."

 Seungcheol looked down and noticed Jeonghan's stunned gaze. "I-I can't, jeobal seonsaengnim." His voice shook for some reason.

 "Sit down. We'll have a talk during your freetime Choi Seungcheol."

 Seungcheol's hands were slightly shaking as he sat down. 

"Yoon Jeonghan. Stand up please and introduce yourself." The teacher smiled.

 Jeonghan sat right up. "My name is Yoon Jeonghan, my birthday is on the October 4th. I've just recently moved Seoul on my own. Please take care of me."

 The students just stared at him. It was hard to look away at a boy who's visuals are far more beautiful than most girls!

 Seungcheol although the did not turn around - he stayed seated with his head down.

 "Thank you, you may sit down" the teacher commanded.

 An hour of class felt as if a day had past. The bell rang and the students scattered but Jeonghan and Seungcheol.

 Jeonghan waited until everyone - but Seungcheol - had gone. He walked pass by Seungcheol silently, just then he felt a sudden tug on his wrist.

 "Mingyu texted me everything. How long... How long did you wait for me?" Seungcheol's voice sounded angry but as if he was crying.

 Jeonghan shrugged his hand away, his eyes started to water and his voice wavered. "You lost a lot of weight. Have you grown? That beanie looks awfully big on you..." He tried his best to change the subject.

 "Jeonghan, listen to me!"