4

She's Mine

"Damn it." Jaehyun mutters as he flips his body towards the other side of the bed. He kicks the blanket away from him as he covers his face with the pillow. Jaehyun couldn't sleep. It's been literally an hour since he's tried to sleep peacefully. Yuta's face appears in his head everytime he tries to close his eyes and it's getting frustrating. The boy couldn't get over the fact that a guy is sleeping over in your house and he doesn't even care if he's your long lost bestfriend who has known you for so long but the fact that he's a guy worries him and pisses him off so much. Especially the fact that he's Nakamoto Yuta. "That little prick." Jaehyun scoffs in disbelief as he remembers Yuta's punchable face when he said he knew you better than him. "This is unbelievable." he mutters to himself in irritation as he sits up and reaches out for his phone that's on the desk next to his bed. He finally decides to swallow up his ego for a while and check on you. The phone screen lits up as his fingers swipe against it, searching for your name on the contact list. He taps on it and dial your number. Jaehyun exhales deeply as he hears the dial tone waiting for you to pick up. He leans back onto his bed as he taps his fingers. "Where is she?" he mumbles to himself. Uneasiness starts to build up on him when he realizes you're not picking up his call and the call ends with the sound of the operator telling him that the caller isn't available. Jaehyun sits up immediately as he sends you a text message. And in that moment he's really starting to go crazy. "It can't be.." Jaehyun says to himself as a series of worst scenarios appear in his head. "No no no this can't be." Jaehyun shakes his head several times. You're probably sleeping already that's why you didn't answer your phone or .. maybe you're having so much fun with that guy. Maybe you're watching movies with him at home as you both snuggle under the blanket while cuddling with each other. "That's not happening." Jaehyun scoffs as he ruffles his hair in frustration. "Come on ____-ah answer me." he stares at his phone, waiting for your text message to appear on the screen. Jaehyun tries to stay calm but in all honesty he's going insane right now. "Screw this." Jaehyun quickly gets out of his bed and rushes towards the door.

Jaehyun finds himself strolling down the street wearing a black jacket and a pair of trackpants on his way to your house. His heart is racing as his mind keeps on flashing the worst scenarios that could happen between the two of you and it's making him go crazy. Jaehyun jogs quickly passing through houses that's only a few blocks away from yours. He finally stops on his tracks infront of your house as he immediately knocks on the door. "____-ah!" he calls out as he quickly catches his breath. The door suddenly flies open as Jaehyun looks up. His smile fades instantly when he sees none other than the person whom he feels like he deserves a punch. He scoffs in disbelief as he looks at Yuta who's looking quite surprised. "What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" he asks as he looks at him from head to toe. "Where's _____?" Jaehyun asks sternly. "Inside. Why?" Yuta replies as he yawns. "Move. I want to see her." Jaehyun says. Yuta raises his eyebrow he gives him a look. "I said move." he grits his teeth. Yuta scoffs lightly as he lets the boy in. Jaehyun's eyes quickly scan the room as his gaze fall onto a spot on the couch where there's a blanket spreaded across it. He looks around to see if you're there; if that Nakamoto Yuta's doing something that he shouldn't be doing to you. 

The door on the room suddenly opens as you step outside in your pajamas. Your eyes widen in surprise as you see your boyfriend standing a few feet away from you looking like a total mess. "J-jaehyun-ah?! What are you doing here?" you approach him as he looks at you. "Ya- are you okay?" he asks as he checks on you. A sigh of relief escaped his lips the moment he saw you walking out of your own room and not from inside the blanket with that guy. "Why didn't you answer my calls? Or even my messages?" he looks at you. "I just got out of the shower and I haven't checked my phone." you frown as you try to understand why he's actually in your house in the middle of the night. "Why are you here?" you blink a couple of times. You're actually still in shock seeing him inside your house all of the sudden. "He literally just barged in." Yuta says adding in the conversation only to have Jaehyun shot him a glare. "I just-" Jaehyun stands there completely still as he tries to find a good excuse that doesn't sound so dumb. "You know- just- follow me." he suddenly takes your hand as he walks you out of the door. "Y-ya Jaehyun-ah where are we going?" you ask him as you stumble slightly on your way. 

**

The chill of the night air makes you shiver a little bit as Jaehyun immediately notices it and puts on his jacket around you. "Jaehyun-ah what are we doing here again?" you look at him. You're pretty much lost. The both of you are sitting on a bench facing the Han river together and you're in your pajamas. Jaehyun sighs deeply as he holds the back of his neck. Truth is, he's really scared that Yuta might do something bad to you which even made him jog to your house in the middle of the night like a crazy person. "I can't sleep." Jaehyun says as he avoids your gaze. "Hm? Why?" you look at him. "Did you have a bad dream?" you ask in concern. "Sort of." Jaehyun shrugs. Indeed. "What is it about?" you ask slowly. "About you and that Yuta guy." he answers. You can sense the coldness in his tone. Now you get where it's leading to. You in a breath. "Jaehyun-ah-" "Don't nag me now." Jaehyun cuts off your sentence as he quickly makes you lean your head onto his shoulder. "Just sleep here for a moment." he continues. You blink a few times in surprise as you couldn't say no to him this time. Sometime Jaehyun's jealousy could actually make him do really unexpected and cute things you couldn't understand.