2

She's Mine

"Yuta oppaaa!!" Jaehyun's eyes twitch in irritation as he stands there while watching you running up to that guy as you squeal. "Yu-who?" Jaehyun scoffs as he looks at the scene infront of him. His eyes widen in horror instantly as you give that guy a bear hug. The guy starts to swing you around and you guys seem to be so happy and giddy which makes Jaehyun boils in irritation. "Y-ya!" he barks as he quickly walks towards your direction. "Oh- Jaehyun-ah this is Yuta oppa. Yuta oppa, this is Jung Jaehyun my boyfriend." you quickly introduce them to each other as you scoot next to Yuta. "Ooooh you've got a boyfriend now." Yuta teases as he pokes your cheek. You grin in reply as your gaze falls back onto Jaehyun who's looking like he's ready to punch him in to time. You widen your eyes slightly as you scoots next to Jaehyun and link your arm together with him to calm him down. "We've been bestfriends since we're 2." you say to Jaehyun. "Yep. We used to be inseparable like glue." Yuta adds as he let out a smile. "I'm Nakamoto Yuta. Nice to meet you." he continues as he offers his hand. Jaehyun just stands there as he looks at the guy infront of him from head to toe coldly. "Ah really? I've never heard about you before. She never talks about you." Jaehyun says nonchalantly. You widen your eyes at his comeback as you nudge him immediately. Jaehyun glances at you as he gives you a look and let out a sigh. "It's really nice to meet you too." he fakes out a smile as he shakes his hand sternly. You could definitely sense the sarcasm on his words as you try to hold back the urge to roll your eyes. "Let's go inside then oppa." you sudddenly speak up as he nods. "Jaehyun-ah do you want to-" "I'm coming with you." he says before you could finish your sentence. 

**

"My parents will be here in 30 minutes. They're still on their way." you speak as you look at the two guys who's sitting on the couch next to each other with a distance. "Ah alright it's okay ____-ah." Yuta smiles warmly in reply. You look at Jaehyun who's leaning against the couch like he's melting as he crosses both of his arms. According to his cold facial expression as he keeps on looking at you, you know for sure it's a signal but you try to brush it off. He needs to learn to calm down, that's what you thought. "I'll bring you guys some cookies. I'll be right back." you smile as you quickly make your way towards the kitchen, leaving the two guys alone in the living room. 

The awkward atmosphere starts to form right after you left. Jaehyun's holding the urge to actually punch Yuta in the face because of the skinships he did with you right infront of him just now. He's really trying to  "How long have you guys been dating?" suddenly Yuta asks as he glances at Jaehyun. "A while. But we've had feelings for each other for a long time." Jaehyun replies without looking at him. "Ah I see. _____ is really pretty isn't she." he smiles. Jaehyun scoffs lightly as he looks at him. "Ofcourse she is. But not just that she's perfect." he adds in. "But she has a very soft heart. So she tends to get hurt by people easily." Yuta sighs only to have Jaehyun turns to look at him seriously. "What do you mean by that?" he scoffs. "Just don't ever hurt her." the guy replies. Jaehyun looks at him in disbelief as he swears he could punch his face by now. "Tsk. Look at you. Who are you to say that? Ofcourse I would never hurt her." Jaehyun says sternly. "I don't know. I'm just saying. I know her better than you." Yuta explains calmly as he looks at Jaehyun. 

"Cookies are here!" you chirp happily as you walk towards the living room. You place the plate on the table as you plop yourself down the couch across them. You notice the silence between them as you look at Jaehyun's expression. You know something's not right. "I-is everything okay?" you ask slowly. "Ofcourse." Yuta smiles as he takes the cookie and stuff it into his mouth. "Whoa it's delicious!" he says as he shows a thumbs up. On the other hand, Jaehyun looks like he's about to explode.