3

She's Mine

"Whoa it's been a long time Yuta-ah." your mother smiles warmly. "Yes it is eomeoni. I've been missing Seoul so much!" he replies with a slight chuckle. Jaehyun has his mouth shut with a cold gaze as he sits straight up. You were sitting between him and Yuta while your parents are sitting on the couch across you. All of you were talking warmly to each other except for Jaehyun who doesn't even budge. You could sense he's mad for some reason. "How's your parents, Yuta-ah?" your father asks. "They're fine. They wanted to say hello but they couldn't make it because they're currently on a business trip unfortunately." Yuta replies. "Ah.. I see. Well, what brings you back here?" the old man continues. "Just.. vacation. I need a break from Japan. And plus I missed ____ so bad." Yuta chuckles as he looks at you. Jaehyun's ears perk up as he immediately shots a glare at him. He's fuming. You're a bit surprise at his cheesy reply but you just put out a grin. "Wow our Yuta has grown up so much." your mother chuckles. "Oh- Jaehyun-ah have you talked to each other yet?" suddenly she asks. You press your lips into a thin line as you glance at your boyfriend nervously. You could definitely see the tension between them from a while ago and you could sense he's really not in a good mood because of Yuta's presence. Jaehyun's gaze immediately goes up to your mother as he forces out a smile. "Yes." he replies. "Ah that's great!~ You three could be bestfriends." your mother clasps her hands as she smiles brightly only to earn forced chuckles from the three of you. "Yuta and ____ has been bestfriend since they were so little. They played together and he always protected her." your mother explains while smiling. Jaehyun slowly nods as he put out a forced smile. "I see." he replies. You in a breath as you feel the awkward atmosphere forming any time soon. You know his cold expression means that you're going to need to explain things to him afterwards. 

"I don't know how to start this but.. I have a problem." Yuta suddenly starts as you immediately look towards his direction. "What is it Yuta-ah?" your mother asks, her voice showing concern slightly. "I was going to stay at my aunt's house tonight but she called me when I was in the airport saying that she's going to her friend's funeral in Busan. So I don't really have a place to stay tonight.." the boy explains as he rubs the back of his head. Jaehyun's eyes widens as he knows where he's getting. "-Well you could stay here!" your mother suddenly says as she smiles warmly. Your eyes widen in surprise as you glance at Yuta. "Ah- really? Thankyou so much eomeoni!" the boy bows slightly as he grins. You don't know what to react but to smile. "I'll just sleep in the living room." Yuta adds in. Jaehyun grits his teeth as he couldn't believe what he just heard. He really really wants to punch his face now. He suddenly stands up and inserts his hands into his pocket. He doesn't want to hear anymore than that. "It's kind of late already. I have to get going now abeoji, eomoni." Jaehyun says as he fakes a smile. You glance at him in surprise as you press your lips into a thin line. "Ah- but we should have dinner together Jaehyun-ah." your mother says as she looks at him. "I'm sorry but I have to go now." Jaehyun replies and bows slightly. Your mother sighs as she let out a smile. "Well then let's just have dinner together next time." she says. Jaehyun nods once again as he smiles. "I'll get going now." he speaks. "Bye Jung Jaehyun!~" Yuta suddenly exclaims nonchalantly. Jaehyun scoffs in disbelief as he walks out and ignores him. 

"Jung Jaehyun!" you call out as you scoot next to him. He ignores you completely as he walks out of the door. You in a breath as you grab his arm. "Ya." you say sternly as he turns towards you. His cold expression and piercing gaze makes your heart shrink as you look at him. "Are you mad?" you slowly asks. Well that's probably a stupid question. Jaehyun looks at you as he scoffs eventually. "Just make sure that brat stays out of your room." he speaks sternly and leaves. You stand there as you let out a deep sigh watching your boyfriend walks away.