Better be strangers

CRUSHING ON YOU (should I ? )

"Hmmm...should i go or not ? " Asked Vivy to herself .

" Just go in Vivy ...He must be waiting for you .."Said Efy who was leaning at the library door waiting Vivy to get the answer if she should get in or not . 

" VIVY !!!!" 

" Is it him ? Is it him ?!!!" Vivy regonized V's voice even it was 1 miles away .

"Bye !" Efy ran away from the place where Vivy stand . 

" Efy ! Don't you dare....  !!" Not even before she finish up her line efy already gone from her sight . 

                             " NOW   W  H   A   T  ?! " 

" Sorry Vivy ..My class ended up late cause a few student make some trouble with the teacher . So all of we go out late because of them" Apologised V while opening the library door . 

Vivy just freeze at that moment . She walk past shelf by shelf while thinking should she run or just face her crush. So many things playing around in his mind . She just follow V from his back . She's somehow feeling like throw up because of nervousness and unexplainable feel . 

"Vivy ..should we sit here ? This is my favourite spot . You can feel the coolness of aircond the most here .." Asked V to Vivy who was not in her world anymore .

" Emm what ? ...here ? Oh okay .." Vivy quickly pull the chair and sit properly on the chair . 

" So ...i have something to say to  you .." V approached and opening the conversation slowly . 

" Whaa whaat what is it ? " Vivy feeling nervous of what he going to say . 

"I found a paper in your book ....and .." V keep talking while Vivy thinking what paper that she put in that blue book .

 

" OMG ! WTH ! Please !!! Not that paper T T " Vivy said to herself . Vivy reminded by a paper where he draw V and she write down " Daniel I love U " . She wrote it 3 years ago a few days after she start crushing on V . 

"What paper are you refering to ?" Vivy ask V with a fuxking serious face . 

"Emmm..wait . I don't open the book its just drop out when i lift the book ..." Said V scared of Vivy serious face . 

" Do you read the paper ? " Asked Vivy with a round eyes showing she is asking seriously .

" Yes yess..yes i did ...sorry " V immediately apologized to Vivy . 

" You know you shouldn't do that ! " Said Vivy while standing . 

" But ......" V trying to continue his sentence . 

" BUT WHAT ?" Vivy hit the table . 

" It just a Science notes paper ..and i saw you made a good notes about "Air pressure" . I don't understand that chapter . Seeing ur good notes maybe you can help me learning it " V explained . 

" Oh ...really ? " Vivy slowly sit on her chair back .

" So ..will you teach me ? " Asked V . 

" No..no i don't think so . Its my friend notes . Not mine . Im also not good in that chapter . Gotta go " Vivy immediately left the library with the blue books in her hand . She checked the book after she go out from the door . 

" Where is that paper ? " She turn the pages very fast and some of the pages already tore up . 

" Oh here you are ! " Vivy took out a small yellow sticky notes where she written down 'Daniel I love U ' . 

 

"So he didn't look for you after that ? " Asked Jaea 

" No ..he don't i bet he think i don't like him so he don't wanna disturb me " Vivy explained 

" You really missed your big chance Vivy .." Said Haelin . 

" Yes..you are ..! You should talk to him . At least you can be his friend .."Efy interupted . 

" No ..it's going to hurts me if i befriend him . Cause he will consider me as his friend only" Said Vivy while playing with her ruler . 

" A lot of girl who crushing on him ended up being a ' just friend' to him ...so i taught yaa...you shouldn't be friend him" Said Jaea . 

" Vivy ...this letter is for you . Daniel told me to pass up to you " Said Jimin . 

" What ...? Mmm..thank you Jimin .." Vivy was in shocked . 

" Yaa ..no problem . Gotta go ! " said Jimin . 

" Open it ! What did he wrote for you ? " Haelin excited . 

" Emmmm..." Vivy keep doubting the letter in a cute pink-ish envelope . 

 

To : Vivy 

From : Daniel 

 

     I wrote this letter to say sorry about yesterday  If I made you feel uncomfortable and so on . I hope you don't feel awkward infront of me . Just act cool because im not a judgemental person . Hahaha you might think why didn't I just text you or something because letter is so Old School . But writting down this letter really made my apologizing look really sincere from the bottom of my heart . 

So ....S O R R Y ?  😆 . 

 

                                                         Little Awkward Disturber;

                                                                     Daniel Kim .

 

"He knows girls well ..cool man .." Said Efy . 

" Haihh..why he do this . It's too sweet and sugar-y for me ..its make me like him more and more ..T T " Vivy really touched by the cute letter .

Daniel is truly a boy who know girls heart well . He knows how to treat girls well ...he never act rough infront of any girl in this world ! But sometimes what he does really give some girl who crushing on him a great dose of fakehope . And some of them really hate him for being too nice at themselves . 

" But Vivy ..don't melt for him too early ..you know what him like right ? " Efy told Vivy to be really be careful of boys nowadays . 

" I know ..it's better if i don't into him too much ..I'll keep this letter but ..I'll never try to ask him about this letter . Just keep quite and act like nothing happen . Cause for me im Better be Stranger for him .