single letter 'V'

CRUSHING ON YOU (should I ? )

" Hey Vivy ! " Said a girl with a tan skin and a round eyes . Its Jaea one of  Vivy bestie .

" Ahh..whats Up ! " Vivy put her bag on the chair and sit facing to the window .

A tall boy with a pale skin also wearing a smart school uniform who can be seen through the window walk to the staff office with a stack of books in his arm . 

" Vivy ! It's V ! " Haelin , Vivy's friend shout to her while pointing his finger to the window . 

" Yaa..i see him ! So stop spitting out your saliva . It's on ma face and ma table . Wipe it now ! " Said Vivy while throwing a sheet of tissue to her saliva friend . 

" Pfft . Okay then - -' " Haelin take the tissue and start to wipe Vivy's precious face . 

V's real name is Daniel Kim but Vivy call him V to hide his identity from her friend . She got that name from her own name 'VIVY' . And after that The letter V became Vivy's favourite letter . 

"I miss him Jaea...T T " Said Vivy to Jaea while acting like she was crying .

" There's no use to tell me . Go tell at his face " Said Jaea while looking through the window . 

" What ..no . I can't tell him . He might think i had another objective like maybe he taught im going to take all of his money or what .. i just want his heart . Why don't he understand me ..T T " Said Vivy . 

" Haihh stop overthinking Vivy .." Said Jaea . 

" Heh ..stop advising me when you do the same thing " 

 

Jaea actually have a problem of believing her innocent crush . One week ago ; Jaea take a brave step and confessed to her crush .She let all of what she feel out but , his crush remain silent and don't even take a single letter out . Jaea felt ashamed and she regret what she had done. But she'll never lose her feel to her crush and she still going to crushing on him even though she doubting if she should or not .

 

"Miss Jung ! " The class monitor ran into the class and told the student to act like they are sitting nicely while reading book . 

" Haihh..why did she came . Just be like Mr Park just come to school 2 days a week or what " Said Haelin while sighing . 

" Just take out your book if you don't wanna be smack down by miss jeong . Okay ? " Said Jaea while trying to take out her book from her messy school bag .

                        " Good Morning Miss Jung " 

" Yes . You may sit  . So ..."  Miss jung stopped . 

Knock knock ...

A boy with a blue books in his hand enter the class . And again it's V A.K.A DANIEL KIM which Vivy had crush on since 3 years ago . 

" yes ? " Asked Miss Jung looking to the boy through her granny like glasses . 

" Emmm..i want to pass this book to a girl from this class. Emmm...the name ..Vivy Lee ? " V read the name slowly infront of the momma monster Jung . 

" Wtf ! It's ma book ?! " Vivy is half died . 

" Vivy go take it ! " Said Efy forcing Vivy to take the book . 

" Someone please take it for me ..please please .." Vivy raise her hands and pray . 

" Someone is Nervous....geggegege" Jaea and Haelin start giggling at the back . 

" Vivy Lee . Why arent you taking your book ? Did you broke your legs . Or you sticking on the chair or You like this boy ..so .." Again miss jung had to stopped her sentences 

" No . Nothing broke ..or sticking and even LIKING ! Imma on ma way taking that book ! " Said Vivy while walking towards V .

" Gimme that ! " said Vivy to V . 

" Here you go . Btw ..can we meet at the library after school ? " Asked V to Vivy .

" What ? Why ? What the hell are you talking about ? " . Vivy's heart beating and racing until the finish line and it even fast from the world runner Usain Bolt . 

" Mmm..wanna meet at library ...you don't want ? " V asked her again . 

" Ehemm...don't waste my time " Said miss Jung while showing her Old Fashion Watch .

"Mmmm..just wait there . gotta go ! " Vivy left V without a clear answer .

Vivy went into the class and tell Efy about it . Efy told her to go but she refuse . She scared that she might be awkward and said something weird infront of V . So Efy offet to accompany her but she still refused . At last ...