She is

CRUSHING ON YOU (should I ? )

  It's already 2 weeks of schooling days since the long school break . A rumors started spread at the school that a girl from from New York  are going to move in to Vivy's school . Based from people mouth , she is pretty , cute and adorable girl . The boys from Vivy's class start to search for her social media account and so on while the girls are all ready to be beat by a new pretty girl . 

Another rumors said that the girls will be placed at the same class with V . Vivy was so worried if that girl fall in love with her crush . SHE WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN . There's already 7 people in his class who is crushing on V after Vivy crushing on him . But even the girl crushing on him she can't do anything because she is nothing for V . 

 

" So ..I heard the girl from New York are coming today .." Said Haelin .

" Oh ..really . I can't wait to see how she looks like . " Said Vivy while reading a riddle book. 

" Me too..some said she's kinda goddes beauty ..we're gonna be 100% insecure .." Said Jaea who is sitting on the table .

" I'm going to toilet for a while .." Said Vivy while putting her riddle book under her desk . 

 

On her way to the toilet , She saw a girl with a brown short hair and a V shaped face , pointed nose and a cute bright eyes walking at the hallway . She take a good look at her nametag ..

    " PARK EUN JUNG " 

" She must be the new student ! " Vivy ran towards her . 

" Hey You ! Newbie ! " Vivy shout loudly from the back . 

" Me ? " Eunjung turned back looking at Vivy . 

" Yess..yaa you ..you..the new student right ? " Said Vivy while panting and trying to get some air . 

" Yes . My name is Park Eun Jung . Do you need some water ? "  Eun jung take out her tumblr from her school bag . 

" No thanks . My name is Vivy Lee and do you know where are you going ? " Asked Vivy . 

" No . I don't . The teacher from earlier told me to go to this class but  i dont know  so I'm on ma way to the staff room to ask for helps. "  Eun Jung explained her condition . 

" where's your parent ? They didnt come with you ? " Vivy added another question . 

" No . They got some house issue to settle . So im alone " Eun Jung looks sad . 

" It's okay . I can send you to your new class " Vivy offered her helps . 

" wow ..really that's a great offer . Thank you ! " Said Eunjung happily . 

   They walked to the class together . Once they reached the class V was standing infront of the door with jimin and Jungkook , his bestfriends . Vivy stopped her step ..

" That's your class . I think i just send you until here because i got mathematic class after this " Said Vivy to Eunjung . 

" Mmmm...okay ..by the way . Can i go to recess with you ?" Asked Eunjung . 

" Yaa ... sure .." Vivy ended the conversation and left immediately . 

 

Ding Dong Ding Dong ...( School bell ) 

 

" Vivy ! Vivy ! " Eunjung shout from the stairs . 

" Eunjung ! " Vivy waves her hand at Eunjung . 

" Hi . So are we going to the cafeteria ? " asked Eunjung . 

" Yes. Btw ..this is my friends ..Efy , Jaea and Haelin " Vivy introduced her bestfriends .

" Oh Hi ! I'm the new student ! Park Eun Jung " Eunjung shakes all of their hands . 

" Erkkk..Hi .." Vivy's friends feeling awkward . 

"So let's go .." Said vivy .

 

Vivy's bestfriends feeling bad with the new girl . They want to tell Vivy to not be friend Eunjung but vivy seems enjoy being a friend of Eunjung .

" So Eunjung ..whay do you think about your new class ? asked Vivy . 

"Hmm i like it so far . I likes all of my classmate too . They're so happening ! " Explained Eunjung while bitting on her bread . 

" Oh ..really ? Do you know Daniel ? " Vivy asked another Question . 

" Yes ..the librian boy ? "  Eunjung asked just to make sure she really know . 

" Yess ..haha .." Vivy laughed while drinking his yogurt drink . 

" Why with him ? " Eunjung keep asking questions . 

" Mmmm..nothing . He' my crush . He's handsome isn't he ? " Vivy told the true story . 

" Ahhh..yes . Yaa he's good looking " Said Eunjung . 

" I've been crushing on him since i'm 13 years old ." Said Vivy . 

"Ahh..really ? That's already 3 years right ? " Eunjung impressed . 

" Ya .." Vivy feel proud with her 'achievement' . 

Their conversation ended when the bell rang showing that recess time had ended . 

 

 

~ Fire .....~ 

Vivy was jamming to a BTS song when a whatsaap notification came out at her notification bar . 

 

     V MA CRUSH 💕

     Can I ask you something ? 

     ➡ Reply 

     1 new message 

 

" V ?! What he think he is doing ? He never whatsapp me before ." Vivy got shocked to recieve a whatsapp message from v .

 

                                     22 June 

 

Can i ask you something ? 

 

                                                          Something ?  What is it ? 

 

 Do you know the new girl ? 

 

 

                                 Do you mean Eunjung ? Yess..why ?? 

 

 

Mmm...Im just asking because i saw you 

went to the cafeteria with her . 

 

 

                                                                      Oh okay ...so ? 

 

What do you think about her ? 

 

 

                                      She's good , adorable and pretty . For                                       me 

 

She is ..

 

                                                                        Yes ..She Is . 

 

 

 

 Vivy really lost her words . She thinks that V had fall in love with Eunjung . Vivy really hate V that moment  . SHE CAN'T EVEN BREATHE ! The only hope that she has is she hopes that Eunjung didn't like him back . She just pray for it . Vivy just left the conversation with her last seen.

 

 The next day Vivy tell about the conversation to Jaea , Efy and Haelin. Three of them told Vivy not to befriend Eunjung because it might hurt her feeling . But Vivy said she will still be a friend of Eunjung because it's not her fault that V likes her or even loves her . 

 

It's past one month Eunjung has studies at  Sivallia High School . Vivy and Eunjung already became a bestfriends . But ..it's seems like vivy kinda forgot about Jaea , Efy and Haelin . Where ever she goes she will go with Eunjung . Whatever She do she will do it with Eunjung while Jaea , Efy and Haelin was left behind . Jaea , Efy and Haelin was really dissapointed with Vivy attitude that easily forget about her bestfriends that she had be friend with since she was in the elementary school . Vivy did that because she thinks if she become one of Eunjung friend her crush , must be nice to her as V likes Eunjung . But thats not it ..Vivy had take a wrong step ..