Sequel: Young Gods

When it rains

Jeon Jungkook was anything but awkward. The young son of Hades was bold, daring, quirky but not awkward so it was unsettling for him to feel in such a way .

He though that with Doom's Day put in the past everything will fall back into the rightful place but, useless to say that didn't happen . Instead of returning to his normal life ( normal for a demigod, at least ) he was forced into a web of complicated customs and traditions; being Yoongi's lover also granted him with the title of right hand. He followed the titan everywhere supporting him with the every task the gods made him accomplish . Maybe he wouldn't have felt that bad if he would have remembered how loving Yoongi felt like ... but he had no idea . He had to be 24/7 next to the man that looked at him like he was the universe itself ( or perhaps something equally compelling ) yet he had no idea how to reciprocate that strong gaze that made him dizzy .

" I feel like I am constantly lying to him, you know ... " he told Jimin one day.

" Yes, I actually know what it feels like . " Jimin said chuckling bitterly.

At first he didn't understand why Jimin responded like that but then it crashed upon him like a gigantic wall made of bricks : the son of Aphrodite didn't love Hoseok from the start; quite the contrary he gained the titan lord's trust and love because his mother told him they will serve him later, will make him more powerful than the other demigods . The titan knew from the start the younger's intentions ( bloody hell, Hoseok could foresee the future like all of the others immortals, why the Hades Jimin didn't thought about that still phased Jungkook ) yet he still fell for the boy's silly charms. After falling for Hoseok Jimin couldn't help but feel unworthy of the kind smiles, gentle voice and loving touches .

" I am sorry. I shouldn't say have said that . "

As of always Yoongi stood there and just listened. It hurt to know that the one you loved the most was constantly forcing himself to return your feelings. It hurt like hell and Yoongi didn't know how to deal with it; his insides where churning and he felt he was losing his mind. He was more of a man of action than a man of many words so he was stuck in his situation without seeing any possibility of  escaping. He even entertained the idea of letting Jungkook go but, after an in depth analyze of his feelings he realized he couldn't do such a thing : he would rather have the younger right beside him even if it hurt because he knew he couldn't deal with his absence. Jungkook just had to be in his life.

" I hate to see you like this ." the titan lord turned around only to be met with his brother's worried gaze.

" I am sorry."

" No need to be . I know how you feel ... I just want you to be all happy again ."

" I am ... okay. There's no need to worry . "

" No, you are ing not. You are withering and I can see this with my own to eyes .... I can feel it too, Yoongi. I  am your brother."

" Hobi ..."

" You know what ? I am going to talk with that and maker her solve all of this mess. "

" ? "

" Yes, ing Aphrodite. She owes me ... and , if she dares to refuse me .... well ....let's just say I never take no for and answer . "  Hoseok said and his voice was so ice cold, so cutting that it made even Yoongi flinch for he never heard his brother speak in such a harsh tone .

After all, representing the bright aspect of the day, Hoseok was gentles and loving ... lighthearted and lovely like a day of April when the sun gently caresses the ground while the breeze quietly whispers trough the branches of the trees. He was so full of warmth that Yoongi forgot up until that very moment that the warmth of the sun could be scorching hot making your blood boil into your veins until it evaporated and the wind could be so harshly cold and strong that it could cut trough flesh and bone. The Titan Lord of the Day was someone you wouldn't want to upset ... even more be his enemy .

" Hobi ... just take care ."

Hoseok looked confused for a few seconds so Yoongi supplied :

" I ain't going to stop you. After all, I firmly believe you should pay that back tenfold for the she made you get trough . "

 

                                                                                    ****

 

When he woke up next to Yoongi, Jungkook felt like he was staring like the whole universe. That man that staid in front of him .... they've created so many memories together and Jungkook just loved him so much he couldn't put it into words.

" I ing love you, Yoongi . " Jungkook said, tears streaming down his cheeks because, finally, he remembered everything .

" Damn right you do . " Yoongi lazily responded but the younger could easily notice the relief gracing his features .

" I gained my memories back . How did you do it ? "

" Me, I haven't done anything .It was all Hoseok's doing ."

" Yoongi . " Jungkook said not believing him in the slightest .

" I am serious. Look, I even swear upon the river Styx I am not involved whit you getting your memories back . "

" The... Hoseok really... but how... why ? " the younger said confused .

" Let's say he just had to finally pay Aphrodite for all the she put both Jimin and him trough. It was only fair payback ."