iii. dare: seven minutes in heaven

one night, one dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I dare you to do the seven minutes in heaven together with, Jaehyun." Ten exclaimed once again and a smirk crept onto his face.

 

Doyoung's jaw just literally dropped in shock. "Y-You really can't be serious, Ten..."

 

Do the seven minutes in heaven?! Together with Jaehyun?! There's no way in hell that he'll do that freaking dare! No. Just no. He'd rather twerk and embarrass himself to death in front of his friends than to spend the seven minutes of his life with Jaehyun until he dies there because of too much awkwardness.

 

"I'm serious, Doyoungie." The Thai boy shrugged.

 

"But..." Doyoung, who is about to protest, didn't get to finish his sentence when Yuta cuts him off. "Rules are rules, Doyoung-ah." 

 

"What?! Since when did our game have the rules?!" Doyoung retortedly said. Desperate to escape the consequence of his decision for choosing dare. Darn it! Lesson learned. He'll never ever choose dare again. This night will be marked as one of the traumatizing happenings for him!

 

Before someone could respond to the boy's whining, Jaehyun suddenly pulled Doyoung up so that they could level each other. Everyone gasped at the said action. Ohmygod. Does this mean that Jaehyun is willing to do the seven minutes in heaven dare together with him?

 

"We'll do it. Besides, we'll just stay together for 7 minutes. Nothing will eventually happen." Jaehyun bravely stated as he smiled slyly and held Doyoung's hand together with his.

 

Jaehyun's absolutely right. Nothing will happen. Yeah. Nothing except for Doyoung will die because of too much awkwardness with him. For pete's sake, they're not even close to do that kind of thing! How could they forget about it?! Or perhaps, did Ten already lost his mind or what?!

 

"But..." Doyoung is about to protest again for the nth time but Taeil had already interrupted him. "No more buts. Dares are dares. Whether you like it or not, you'll do the seven minutes in heaven together with Jae."

 

Taeyong also nodded and pointed to Ten's big walk in closet. "It's only for seven minutes, lovers." Looks like, there is nothing he can do but to bear the seven minutes of his life with Jaehyun inside that walk in closet. Darn it!

 

They all motioned and pushed the two inside the big and dark closet. "Remember, only seven minutes." Johnny eyed the two before closing it.

 

Doyoung and Jaehyun are both locked inside the closet, once and for all.

 

"Enjoy!" They heard Hansol's voice outside as everyone stiffled a laugh. What the hell. Why are they laughing? Is there anything funny? "Thank us later for this hyung!" Mark added before bursting out of laughter.

 

The smaller could only curse at them mentally. this sleepover. He'll make sure that everyone will pay for what they dared to him!

 

Silence filled up the whole closet. No one is speaking. And no one had initiated a conversation. Only their huffed breaths and loud heartbeats could be heard.

 

And because the closet is very spacious and big, Jaehyun leaned himself on the other side of the wall so that there's a distance between him and Doyoung. God knows how badly he wants to initiate a conversation but doesn't have the guts to. Plus he knows that he'll only get a simple nod or what so ever short replies because of the reason they're not close. To hell with that.

 

"This is okay right? We can just stand here for seven minutes." Doyoung exclaimed to break the silence. His expression and composure a little calm compared to a while ago.

 

Jaehyun just nodded and felt something in his heart that stinged. They're just going to stand inside the closet for seven ing minutes. To be honest, he's thinking of other ideas including dirty ideas. Darn it! Why can't his side and dirty mind just shut the up?!

 

Everything is just a dead silent in there. It's so boring and he thinks that it's what Doyoung prefers it to be. Dead silence. For the love of bunnies. Both of them might die any minute from now. And the cause of death? It's because of too much awkwardness.

 

"How many minutes had already passed?!" Doyoung shouted at the outside of the closet. The smaller can't wait for everything to finish.

 

"Fifty five seconds passed! Don't get to excited!" Kun shouted from the outside and they both groaned in frustration.

 

It's only been a minute? Damn it! Time what the hell happened to you? Everyone believes that you fly so fast but what now? Doyoung thought that they're almost done with this . For pete's sake, Doyoung wants all of this seven minutes in heaven dare to end this instant! Sooner or later, he might die because the dead silence and awkwardness is just too much for him to take!

 

"Doyoung hyung?" He froze when he heard the voice calling him from the other corner. Did Jaehyun just... called him Doyoung hyung? This is a first time in the history. Ever.

 

Doyoung's heartbeat sped up that any moment, he might end up with a cardiac arrest. "W-Why?" Darn it! He hates himself for stuttering!

 

"D-Do you hate me?" Jaehyun asked out of nowhere and eyed the other corner where the other is standing. He wants to see Doyoung's expression but everything around them is dark.

 

He was taken aback with Jaehyun's sudden question. Does he hate him? Of course not! The younger has done nothing wrong to him. If you'll ask Doyoung if he hates someone, well yes he has someone he hates. And it's none other than himself. He freaking hates himself to death.

 

Doyoung gulped before responding. "Of course not! What makes you think that I do?" He tried to chuckle but it was all useless. It's so obvious that it's all fake!

 

Jaehyun heaved a sigh and smiled even though the other couldn't see it. Glad to know that the smaller doesn't hate him. At least one of his worries got relieved.

 

"Really? I'm glad. Out of our circle of friends, we're the only ones who don't talk to each other." He doesn't know where did he got the courage to say this in front of Doyoung. "We've known each other for 3 years but still, we haven't made a progress like be close friends? We're the only ones who are distant with each other."

 

It's true. They had known each other for 3 years and joins the same circle of friends at school everyday but out of all the days, weeks, months and years

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter