i. ten's sleepover invitation

one night, one dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prompt #29: Sleepover ; Prompt #45: Seven Minutes in Heaven ; Prompt #112: Truth or Dare

Doyoung kept on walking away from his Thai friend, Ten. Darn it! Why can't the boy understand that he doesn't want to accept his sleepover invitation?!

 

Until they arrived inside their classroom, Ten keeps on bugging the hell out of him. He groaned in frustration and banged his head on his arm chair. Just when will Ten stop convincing him to join?! Because no matter what happens, he won't go to that stupid and lame sleepover! A big no! Never!

 

While the professor is busy discussing in front, he felt Ten's finger plucking his shoulder. "Doyoung, please I'm begging. You'll come and join okay? A no wouldn't be accepted." The boy whispered softly and flashed a smile.

 

He rolled his eyes and glared at him. "My answer is still a no. No, no, and no." It's a soft whisper to avoid being caught by the professor.

 

"Why? Because you're busy studying?! Studying your . Oh come on, Doyoungie! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity! My parents rarely go out of the country. You're just avoiding someone! Join with us please? Me and the other NCT friends will sulk if you don't." Ten almost pleading, pouted his lips and made a puppy eyes gesture.

 

Doyoung's face cringe at the sight of Ten trying hard to look cute and adorable. That was totally... ew? The disgusting of all disgusting sights he's ever seen in his life. Gross! Avoiding someone?! To hell with that! Why would he avoid someone?! And to sum it all, why is Ten not getting caught? The boy is not listening to his discussion and moreover, he's talking and annoying a person right now!

 

Tilting his head in front to resume listening to his professor, but Ten interrupted him again. "I know that you're already cursing for seeing that kind of disgusting sight. My ing dignity is currently at stake here! Come on, Doyoungie! Join the sleepover please?"

 

Doyoung heaved a sigh before turning to face the boy. "Ten, how many times do I have to tell you that I won't join! I'm not coming to that stupid sleepover!" He bickered loudly, causing the professor to stop discussing and the students are now staring at the two who just created a commotion.

 

Realizing what he had done, Doyoung immediately stood up from his chair and bowed as an apology. "I'm sorry, Professor Choi."

 

Then he turned to face Ten. If looks could only kill, Ten could've been dead a few minutes ago. Darn it! This is all Ten Chittaphon's fault!

 

"I don't know what's the matter between you and Mr. Chittaphon but you're disturbing the whole class. So Mr. Kim and Mr. Chittaphon, out of my class!"

 

The two got no choice but to grab all their belongings and walk out of the classroom. They just got kicked out of Mr. Choi's class. Which means, deduction of grades. Great. Just great. This is all thanks to the guy named Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyakul, who just can't calm his down because of the stupid thing called, sleepover.

 

When they are finally outside the classroom, Doyoung started attacking Ten with punches on his shoulders. "Damn you, Ten! Because of your stupid sleepover invitation, we got kicked out of his class!" 

 

Ten tried to avoid the smaller's attacks. "It's good that we got kicked out. His class is too boring for me." He snorted and shrugged.

 

Doyoung could only shake his head despair and banged his head on the wall. Can someone please freaking remind him the reason of why he is friends with Ten? His mind couldn't remember how come he ended up being best friends with that guy in front of him whose greatest concern in life right now is the sleepover?

 

"So you'll come to the sleepover now, Doyoungie?" Ten asked for nth time and flashed a wide smile again. A smile that anyone couldn't resist. But Doyoung is an exception. He's not an idiot that'll fall and get captivated of Ten's trap smile. He's not like his Taeyong hyung who fell and got head over heels to his best friend. Ten is still oblivious of it because he's always busy ranting that he doesn't have any hope with his ultimate crush, Taeyong. If only Ten knew though.

 

"In your dreams, Ten. The answer will always be a no. I'm not joining." Doyoung retortedly said and crossed his arms.

 

The Thai boy suddenly burst out of laughter. His eyebrows furrowed. What the hell is funny with the words he said? For pete's sake, he just said that his decision will not change! Or maybe, Ten has already gone nuts after asking him to join that sleepover for a million times?

 

After a while, Ten held stomach before calming down. "Really Doyoungie? Even if I tell the whole campus about your very own fishy little secret? You still won't come and join?" He teasingly looked at Doyoung and flashed a playful smile.

 

Doyoung's jaw literally dropped in shock. Is Ten blackmailing him? Obviously. "You can't be serious, Ten! We're best friends!"

 

"I'm serious, Doyoungie. I'll tell the whole campus especially our NCT friends about that and the result? It might ruin your ignorant image." The playful smile plastered on Ten's face is still not fading.

 

"I don't believe you, Chittaphon! You can't do that!" He bickered at the other.

 

Ten smirked and showed his wrist watch. "In just a few minutes, it'll be our breaktime. Join the sleepover or I'll tell the whole school about it? You know me, Doyoung. Now, choose." Threatening him and winked. By the looks of it, Ten is really serious about it.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter