ii. when the night changes

one night, one dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doyoung and Johnny finally arrived in front of Ten's house. The taller rang the doorbell and just stood in front of the door. Waiting for someone to open it.

 

When Ten heard the doorbell rang, he excused himself from the others and immediately ran out of the room to check who it was. Maybe it's Johnny together with Doyoung already!

 

Almost tripping down the stairs, he rushed into the front door and opened it. "Doyoungie! Johnny! You made it!" He enthusiastically exclaimed and dragged the smaller inside.

 

Doyoung snorts. "Do I have any other choice? You blackmailed me and even asked Johnny to pick me up."

 

"And I agreed to pick you up because we all want you to join." Johnny laughed and stucked his tongue out. "Now let's go upstairs. The others are probably waiting for us." They both dragged Doyoung, who couldn't even do a single thing but let the two drag him. Is this the bitter reality? Great. He's really stucked in a lame and ridiculous sleepover.

 

Meanwhile upstairs, the others are already fixing the blanket and some are already partying. The door of Ten's room opened and it revealed Ten and Johnny together with the cornered, Doyoung. 

 

"Hyung! You made it!" Mark greeted Doyoung with an arm around his shoulders.

 

The two idiots set Doyoung's hand free and joined the others. "Well, is there anything I can do? Ten fooled me into joining. Plus he even asked Johnny hyung to pick me up. Just what the hell." Doyoung rolled his eyes and proceeded directly inside Ten's bedroom.

 

He placed his duffel bag in a free corner and eyed the whole bedroom. His eyes are looking for something or more like someone. And when he finally found what or who he's looking for, he's surprise to see Jaehyun looking at him intently too.

 

Doyoung felt his whole body froze and he immediately looked away. Goodness gracious! He and Jaehyun just had an accidental eye contact! The familiar awkwardness and weird feeling inside of him is starting to build up again. Darn it!

 

Shaking his head to forget about the damn thoughts, he went to his Taeyong hyung who is currently engrossed and glued to his phone.

 

Taeyong felt that someone is approaching him. He removed his stares from the phone and looked up to see that it was Doyoung. Smiling slightly, he motioned the other to sit down. "Glad you made it, Doyoungie." Taeyong chuckled and ruffled his hair.

 

"It's Ten who made me come here hyung. He even asked Johnny to pick me up. Not my free will. You know sleepovers are not my style right?" Doyoung rolled his eyes. Looks like, he's in a sassy mode again.

 

Just by the mention of Ten's name, the older suddenly got quiet. Doyoung then noticed the slight blush that is evident from his hyung's face. Is that Ten's effect on his hyung? Wow. His best friend really is something. He wonders what kind of sorcery did the Thai boy used? Or perhaps, is Taeyong bewitched? Ohmygod.

 

Doyoung stiffled a laugh and pointed to his flustered hyung. "Look at you hyung! You're blushing!" He burst out of laughter.

 

The older looked away. "Shut up, Doyoungie!" He hissed but the blush on his face is still so visible.

 

The teasing moment didn't last because Yuta already coughed and butted in to get his friends attention. "Enough with the noises guys. I already assembled the television and DVD. Now what movie do you want to watch?" He asked as he eyed s one by one.

 

Winwin immediately raised his hands. "Finding Dory!" He suggested and clapped his hands like a little kid. Kun just shook his head in despair. He wants to watch The Conjuring 2 but his boyfriend is the opposite. His boyfriend really is a certified pabo. Darn it.

 

"What the hell, Sicheng? Out of all the movies, why do you have to suggest that kids movie? I don't want to watch that! Let's watch The Conjuring 2!" Taeil scoffed as he shoved a piece of popcorn in his mouth.

 

"Yah Taeil hyung! It's not yet the time to eat!" Johnny tried to steal the bowl of popcorn from the older.

 

Hansol and Mark both raised their hands. "We're both fine with Finding Dory though." They both said and chuckled nervously.

 

"See?! Let's watch Finding Dory please!" Winwin pleaded and did a puppy eyes.

 

"But... I don't feel like watching Finding Dory this time. I'm kinda in to The Conjuring 2." Ten exclaimed and looked at Winwin.

 

Yuta raised his hand. "To be honest, I too, want to watch The Conjuring 2." 

 

"I thought we're close friends, Yuta hyung?! Finding Dory please!" Winwin pouted. His hopes of watching Finding Dory is almost disappearing.

 

He then turned to Jaehyun who is busy with his phone. Maybe Jaehyun can help him! "Yah Woojae!" Jaehyun heard his nickname and turned his attention to Winwin.

 

"We're currently having a debate here. What do you want to watch? Finding Dory or The Conjuring 2?" Yuta said and waited for the younger's answer.

 

What should he choose? Finding Dory? Nah. Not a sleepover type of movie. "The Conjuring 2 hyung." He answered and slightly smiled before turning his attention back to his phone.

 

Winwin felt his shoulders crushing down. But no! He won't lose. He'll do whatever it takes to watch Finding Dory and not The Conjuring 2!

 

"Come on! Let's just watch Finding Dory!"

 

"No! The Conjuring 2 please!"

 

"Finding Dory!"

 

"The Conjuring 2!"

 

Doyoung just rolled his eyes at his friends who are busy arguing with a simple movie. Like come on, they can just suggest another movie title yet they keep on bickering over the first two suggestions.

 

"Guys! I'm begging you all to shut up! To end your never ending debate, let's just watch The Conjuring 2 please!" Taeyong finally spoke. For pete's sake, his ears are already hurting from the loud movie debate and he needs to make a move to shut them up.

 

Yuta shrugged and smiled successfully. "It's settled then. We'll watch The Conjuring 2. Yay!" He stucked his tongue out to Winwin who is now currently emo to his boyfriend, Kun.

 

Hansol handed the DVD copy of The Conjuring 2 to Taeil and the eldest shoved it inside the player. Ten switched off the lights and only the light from the television is illuminating.

 

They all positioned themselves as they waited for the movie to start. Some of the scaredy cat members are already shaking but they're not showing it.

 

The movie already started. Chewing of popcorns and junkfoods are the only sounds you could hear. Doyoung just watched with a straight face. Bored of what's happening in the beginning. He's wondering what will be this second installment all about? From his point of view, the first Conjuring movie was absolutely boring. Like duh. It's only shocking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter