Best friend

The contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyungsoo," Kai whisper looking at him with guilt in his eyes. "I'm sorry."

"I can't forgive you." Kyungsoo replied with a sob as he struggle to get out of the taller grip. 

"Why would you do this to me?" He shouted causing strange glances to look at them. 

"I'm sorry," was all Kai said as he release Kyungsoo from his grip and let him walk away. Both from the horrendous storm, and him who he think was much worse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He felt tears in his eyes as he continue to walk. He didn't know where to go or what to do. He have broken up with Kai and all he could do is sob. 

He had really thought he'd found the one, as cliché as it have may sound. He really did, but now he was sitting on a bench crying his heart in front of a convenient store. 

Kyungsoo usually like being alone, but right now, all he wants is someone shoulder to cry on and ears to rant to.

Suddenly as if his wish was answer thunder strike and a man with an umbrella appear in front of him. He look up, and when he meet his eyes, he gasps in shock. "Baekhyun,"he breathe out. It was his best friend, one of the only people he trusted fully. They were so closed that they were mistaken as sometime lover, but of course they weren't. He didn't feel butterfly in his stomach or his beating heart exploding and he was sure Baekhyun didn't either. For Baekhyun was already having those feeling toward another guy. His long time crush Chen.  

"Kyungsoo?"he ask with a worry expression. "Are you okay? What happen?" 

Kyungsoo let all the dry tear will up again,and he grab Beakhyun shirt and  mumble out,"IbrokeupwithKai." 

"Oh honey,"Baekhyun said as he patted him on the back comfortably. "Do you need to talk?" He ask making the teary eyes boy feel so much better as he nodded. As stupid as it may sound, he always thought of Baekhyun as another mother. Baekhyun was always there for him, and he loves him but not in the way he had loved Kai, but in a way that he loves his family.

"Let get out of this rain first okay? I don't want you to get sick." Baekhyun said as he hold on to the younger shoulder and leading him to another man car. Kyungsoo look at him in confusion. "Oh! This is Chanyeol my new roommate. He offer to drive me to the store."He said pointing to Chanyeol. "I been meaning to tell you I got a new roommate but you America so yeah."

 Kyungsoo look at Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter