Run

The contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He thought that they would last forever. He thought that it was okay to let him break the wall of trust he'd work so hard to built. But it'd turn out, he should have never let him touch it in the first place. 

As he stand there and watch as his so call boyfriend cheated on him with another women. No not just another women it was Krystal Jung. The women that was thought to be his little sister. The one women he thought he could trust, was now making out with his boyfriend on the front porch of his house. 

He watch them with wide eyes as he felt droplets of cold water streaming down his face. He slowly lifted his hand to touch the liquid trying to decipher if it was from the storm that he used to be so so afraid of, or his tear that he doesn't want to fall. He hope it was the storm, but he knew it was the tear.

He didn't know how long he been standing there but he doesn't really care. He was too broken to care. His heart felt like it was going to shatter into a billion pieces. He felt so betrayed both by his childhood friend Krystal and his boyfriend, Kai. 

He was so shocked that he didn't realize that they had separated until he heard a whimper. He look up to see the two terrified face of his childhood friend and boyfriend. At that moment he panic. Kai was walking toward him reaching out his hand slowly trying to touch the other. 
"Kyungsoo," he whisper shakily.

"I can explai-"he continue but was cut off by the other boy running a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter