Chapter 4 – The Gossip (Part 1)

Our Destiny

Times really flies fast. After some years Shinhwa had already trained, debuted, and made several comeback. Shinhwa gained popular year by year. As popular as Shinhwa goes, it made each member got more busy too.  Most members now had each different job beside in Shinhwa. Leader Eric had taken into acting drama. Hyesung made several single and solo album. Junjin who got famous among member had taken variety show, acting, and solo. Maknae Andy started building his company. Minwoo with his solo name stage M really made first successful solo among member and lately growing his popularity in Asian stage. And the last, Dongwan who had lately busy with his drama and movies.

Lately they’re never meet up together as six as because of each schedule didn’t permit them to meet together. Especially Minwoo, he was really busy with solo Asian tour to promote his solo album. So if Minwoo is free, perhaps they can meet up together as six. Then, there something feels different and made some trouble with them.  

Dongwan get a call. He’s not seeing who was calling and answer it first.

“Hello, Dongwan-ah! Where are u?? Let’s meet up with others tonight!” a sweet voice came from other lane. 

“Ah Minwoo-yah!” Dongwan know it’s Minwoo’s voice, he answered happily. “Huh? Meet up? Are you in Korea now? I think you will back to Korea next week?”

“Uh sorry I didn’t tell you, actually there some trouble with my schedule in this month so I come back to Korea earlier. So can we meet up tonight? Eric, Hyesung, Andy will come and Junjin will come too but he will late, how about you?” explain Minwoo.

“Err.. Minwoo.. actually I’m in Japan now, didn’t you know?” Suddenly Dongwan voice tone became serious.

“Oh really! Huh? REALLY? Ah sorry Dongwan-ah I didn’t know, how will you come back?” Minwoo feels sorry.

“Uhh I think I will back next 2 week later, it’s ok Minwoo, I’m sorry too, I can’t meet up with you and others.” Dongwan feels sorry too.

“Dongwan-ah, I really missed you!! Come back soon!”

“Ahahaha me too Minwoo” then they ended the call.

“So they will meet up again now? And I can’t meet them again? Hmm 2 times, no 3 or umm how many times already they meet up, without me.” Dongwan feels sad. “And all of meet up plan is suggested by Minwoo, and I can’t fulfil his invitation each times, how luck?” He exhaled loudly. “Minwoo you really didn’t know…”

……

After a few days there are some gossip which lately being ‘hit’ about Shinhwa. Some article update about Shinhwa. Many titles had been published and had same topic about ‘Kim Dongwan Being Outcasted?’. The reason is netizen often saw Shinhwa being together without Kim Dongwan. The gossip first known due to their last meeting when Kim Dongwan is abroad and five of them had their meeting with some Shinhwa crew and dancers. And the gossip made bigger when some of photos are uploaded to public when Shinhwa members being together without Kim Dongwan in many chances. This made ‘gossip’ being bigger and bigger. Other members are known of this gossip meanwhile Dongwan who was still in Japan didn’t know about this.

Shinhwa Changjo really protect Dongwan. They keep stand in Dongwan side and explained the situation why Dongwan didn’t together with Shinhwa member. Their Company tried to confirm about that ‘gossip’ too but many new photos and some guess from netizen made ‘gossip’ being stronger. Then they decide to ignore the gossip hoping it can neutralize the situation. But it made worse.

Dongwan returns to Korea. He returns earlier from his schedule. He really missed his mother and his friends. First time he does after arrive in Korea is calling his mother. But his mom didn’t answer his call. So he tries up to call the members but nobody answer his call. He exhaled loudly and decided to go back home. After arrive home, he takes a bath, preparing the meal, and ready to sleep but before sleep he trying to call someone first.

First call not answered. Did something happen? Is his phone error or what? He just wanna try calls again but then a call come into his phone. He answered it.

“Yaa!! why you didn’t answer my phone?”

“Uh Dongwan-ah sorry I just checked my phone, what happened? Why u call me?“ his voice sound tense.

“I just want to let you know, I’m already in home now.”

“Huh! You’re already in Korea? Since when? Uh.. can i meet you now?” He sound panicked

“Uh umm okay. Actually I want to sleep but I think I can wait you come here.” 

“Uh o..okay see you later.” the phone ended.

Dongwan got up from his bed. He is going to living room to waiting his friend come. He sat in the couch and turn on the TV. He searched a channel to watch and he stopped in a channel which has discussing about Shinhwa. Suddenly he sits up straight and focusing into TV. He is really shocked for what he sees on the TV.

Until then his friend arrive to his house.

 


Another chapter, hope you enjoy it!
 

Thanks for reading ☺