Chapter 14 – With You (Part 1)

Our Destiny

“HEEYY! WAIT, ONE MORE DRINKS PLEASE! THE GIRLS ARE WAITING ME THERE!” Eric Shout while drunk. His back collar was force pulled by Hyesung to the outside hotel.

“Enough! Let’s go home now Ric!” Answer Hyesung.

“Everyone, be careful on way home okay, I’ll going back first with this brat, see ya!” Hyesung greeted remains member while pulling Eric into his car.

“Okay, I’ll will go back home to, everyone, goodbye!” Dongwan said. 

“AH WAAIIITT DONGWAAAN-AH! Take me home too!” Minwoo rushes into Dongwan. 

Dongwan startled but chuckled later. “Okay I think I should take this ‘thing’ back to his place” Minwoo frowned. “Don’t speak again! You’re really drunk Minwoo-yah! Let’s back to home now!” Dongwan helps Minwoo walks into his car.

“Ah Hyung!” Dongwan turned into the voice came from. “Want me drive both of you to home?” ask Junjin . 

“It’s okay Junjin-ah, Let me handle this thing so you can meet your family and get a rest later, okay!” Dongwan turned back and leaving Junjin.

“Okay, take care hyung!” Junjin bit disappointed. He turned to Andy, he startled “YAH! Don’t sleep on the floor like that!” He shocked looking Andy looks really peaceful sleeping on the floor outside hotel.

“Argh okay, I will take you home now! Get up Andy-yah!” Junjin asked.

Junjin looked at his hyungs path direction, He didn’t saw them again. He exhales hardly.

At Minwoo car, Minwoo is deeply falling in asleep while Dongwan was drive his car to Minwoo’s home. Suddenly a cellphone rang. 

You’re my love o o o o o o venus

A shinhwa venus song heared from Minwoo cellphone. Dongwan chuckled hearing his friend phone ring using venus song. Minwoo half awaken quickly answer the call.

“Uh yeobo!” A girl voice came from other lane. She is Minwoo girlfriend. Dongwan can hear her voice from Minwoo cellphone because Minwoo loudspeaker his phone. Dunno he thinks his friends accidentally press the loudspeaker on his phone. So their conversation can he heard now.

“Huh tumorroww?” Minwoo murmured, still unconscious he was drunk. “12 am?” He will going with his girlfriend into her family house tomorrow.

“Okay, nah I’m not really drunk, I’m okay” He’s tried to reassure his girlfriend he is okay. “Arasso, saranghaeyo!” He ended the call. 

“From sister in law? “ Dongwan tried to joking. Minwoo turned into him. Dongwan looked at his friend. He slightly confused with his expression. Minwoo looked into Dongwan eyes. Dongwan avoided his eye contact. Then after looks at him more second, Minwoo face really weird and it’s funny. “Hahaha!” Dongwan laughed hard.

.....

“You’re my love o o o o o venus!” Minwoo suddenly singing while he drunk. Dongwan startled. He is disturbed with his loud voice. He forced to shut up his mouth with his right hand. Minwoo still hummed the song although his mouth got closed. Dongwan hand get tired and leaving Minwoo with his noise voice. 

“Yah you pabo! You’re my venus!” Minwoo speaks out nowhere. Dongwan shakes his head and exhales hard. “Junjin-ah! I should accept your offer before if I know this will happen” Dongwan cried facing drunk Minwoo. Minwoo laughed and singing joyfully until they arrive into his house.

Dongwan parked his bestfriend car. Help him enter into his house and him into his rooms. Dongwan successfully take Minwoo into his bed.

“Okay I’m back home now Minwoo-ya!” Dongwan was ready to left then suddenly a hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him. He fallen into bed.

“Dongwan-ah, don’t leave me!” Minwoo appeal him. He puts his hand to Dongwan upper body, making him as his pillow. Dongwan had no choice.

A while later Minwoo had into his sleep. But Dongwan still awaken. How can he sleep now? His best friend who he loved most was sleeping soundly next to him while holding him. He tried peeking at his friend. How amazed creature in front of him? Look at handsome yet cute next to him right now make him really excited till make him flutter now. 

Next scene isn’t Dongwan expected ever in his dream. Minwoo moved closed to him. Tighten his holding into him. His breaths were walking into his neck and made him tickled. Dongwan heart beat moving faster. He’s can’t sleep now. He’s really into Minwoo who were sleep next to him right now.

‘One Sheep.. Two Sheep.. Eighteen.. Aissh! I can’t sleep now!’ Dongwan thought.

He’s trying facing at Minwoo. Oh no! It’s just getting worse. His desire into him was really big now. He can feel his whole face getting burned now. How no? His face was really near maybe little bit inch more to Minwoo face. He’s in dilemma now. His mind can’t thinking clearly while his body are frozen now.

Dongwan make a move. He slowly moves into Minwoo’s face. Little bit more. Then his lips were into Minwoo’s lips. He kissed his best friend softly. He stopped awhile, checking the situation. No response, Minwoo unmoved. Dongwan feels the kiss more second then before he releases his lips. 

Dongwan have a mixed feeling now. At some side he’s happy but other feels wronged. He shouldn’t steal his kiss. He must realize the fact! To do this just made him fall over and over into him. Which he knew it was really hurting him inside. But, can he feel happy just at a little second? Hoping nothing bad happened after this.

After some thought Dongwan was into his sleep.