Chapter 17 – Confession (Part 2)

Our Destiny

After some walks, they arrive at the peak of the hill. They amazed with the scenery on the peak. The sky, river, mountain, forest, fields, and the atmosphere really looks beautiful. Each member had their own time to enjoying the scenery. Minwoo is busy takes some photo from his phone. He takes a several selca with the scenery and with other members too.

Meanwhile Dongwan was busy to shout happily like a kid. Andy later joined beside him. Then Hyesung came and tells them to shut up but later found busy shout crazily together. Eric talks to the owner of paragliding to books it for them 6. And Junjin looks mused while had something in his mind. He wavering about his feeling. He tried to forget it with trying a paragliding.

Junjin is the first person to try a paragliding. The member cheers him because of his braveness. Just in five counts, Junjin had flying in the sky.

“Junjin really looks cool!” Andy shout at him. 

“Yeah fly high my son!!!” Hyesung said.

“Junjin-ah fighting!” Dongwan said.

After looking Junjin, Other member wants to try too. Later they are flying in the sky. Luckily the weather supports them to take a try. The winds blow their face and the sun heats them. They have a great experience when they’re in the sky. Looking a whole town from above. Enjoying their riding. Shouts cheerfully and crazily. They feel grateful.

.....

Afternoon came. After taking a paragliding they decided to come back to the villa. They take a rest for some minutes in the villa before go to the beach. It’s a 4.30 o’clock now. This was the best time to spend until evening. Shinhwa member going to have fun playing, swimming, or resting while looking a sunset. 

The member decides playing a volley beach first. They divided into a 3 on 3 team. The team consist of Tall vs ‘Average’ Height team which made Minwoo and Dongwan found in a one team. They play for 3 set and ended with Tall team win. Thanks to Junjin, the tall team extemp for punishment they had agreed before playing. In ‘Average’ team will be decide who is the one would take the punishment. The punishment is being buried full body except face with the sand. They decided with purely luck ‘rock paper scissor’ game.

Minwo tried to cooperate with Andy, he sign a V symbol with his hand mean to play with scissor and Andy nodded accept the code. But they didn’t know Dongwan is seeing them coding each other so he pretend not know anything. Then they start the rock paper scissor game. Dongwan plays with rock while Andy shows scissor and Minwoo? Yes he tricks Andy and shows rock instead. Andy feel betrayed. Minwoo just laughed because he ‘luckily’ extemp from punishment. Then Andy lays down on the sand and the members happily buried him with the sand. The members enjoying buried Andy while Eric takes a selca when Andy got buried. Later, Andy stay still in buried while the other leaving him to having fun with swimming.

“Hyung!!! Please let me out!!!” Andy shout begging to his hyungs but got no answer. He feel sad.

After playing and swimming, the member back to the villa one by one. But Dongwan stay still on the beach. He sat not far from the sea that can make his feet wet. He bend his knees and enjoying the scenery in front of him. In front of him, the red sun will set and dissapear into the sea. He enjoys the views and focused on the sun but later he shocked with appearance of someone.

“Kkamjjak kiya, Ya! LEE MINWOO!” Dongwan shouted reflectly due his shocked. Minwoo suddenly show his face in front of Dongwan without him noticing it. The person who was the culprit of this situation laughed happily looking his bestfriend shocking expression.

“Hahaha! Mianhae Dongwan-ah, anyway, why do you still here? The others was looking you.” Minwoo said while positioning himself sitting near him.

Dongwan didn’t answer his question and just pointing what was he looks with his chin. Minwoo looking what Dongwan see and then he’s amazed. The sun getting redder and bigger. Soon they will see an orange sunset.

While enjoying the views, Minwoo commented about the scenery. “What a beautiful views! Hope i can see this with my lovers!” Dongwan looked at Minwoo. Minwoo eyes fixed on the sun.

“Miss your girlfriend?” Dongwan asked. Then Minwoo expression suddenly changed. Minwoo looked at Dongwan. Their eyes meet. They look at each other for several second. Then Minwoo looking straight on the sun again.

“Hmm i dunno” Minwoo face frowned. “Hey, can i ask your something?” Minwoo tries to change the subject. Dongwan listening the next sentence. “Do you have a girlfriend now?” Dongwan get flustered. He’ didn’t expect the question will came. He breathes out.

“No i don’t have.” Dongwan sighed. “I don’t feel into a girl right now.” He added the sentences thoughless. Both of them shocked. “Hey! No! Don’t mean it like ‘that’ i mean, i just enyoing with myself alone right now!” Dongwan get flustered. Minwoo chuckled.

“Hahaha i just want to kiss you if you really ‘mean’ that!” Minwoo start teasing Dongwan. Dongwan feel little happy hear that but he must put on an annoyed face.

“Heey! What do you ‘mean’?” Minwoo laughed. Then Dongwan playing along with Minwoo teases “Come on! Kiss me if you brave enough!” Dongwan challenge Minwoo statement. He looks arrogant and feel he win right now but deepest in his heart he wants Minwoo accept his challenge so much.

Minwoo get shoked but later he looks at Dongwan with a serious face. He lean his head into Dongwan and then their face get nearer until Minwoo lips touching Dongwan’s. Minwoo kisses Dongwan right now. Dongwan get shocked but later enjoying the kiss. They kisses for some second. Dongwan tries to reply his kiss but then Minwoo releases his lips.

“So i think you like my lips Dongwan-ah! Hahaha!” Minwoo tries to tease even he feel awkward in this situation. Dongwan get annoyed but happy at the same time. They’ had kissed each other in a normal condition for the first time. Or, is Minwoo getting drunk right now? But Dongwan think Minwoo is okay right now.

The Sun getting set while they enjoy the views. Later the sky getting darker. So they decided to going back to the villa. But unfortunately, someone who was not afar from them had looking their kiss before. He get sad and jealous after that.

 

Junjin can’t do anything, his mind is confused right now. He breathes out heavily.