Chapter 2

My First Love Story

"You! Look so familiar!" Tiffany said to the young man.

"Where have I seen you before?" The young man said as he pointed his index finger at Tiffany.

"Oh! Are you the one from the market , begging on the street?" The young man asked as he looked at Tiffany , in hope that he would get it correct.

"Mwuh? Me, a beggar?! Aish , haven't you died before?!" Tiffany yelled as she slapped the young man's chest.

"You aren't? You looked like her..." The young man said as he rubbed his chest.

"I just came back from California today , how can I be a beggar on whatever market?!" Tiffany said.

"Oh! Is that Tiffany?" A voice interupted their arguement.

Tiffany turned to looked , only to find another familiar old woman standing there.

Suddenly , it hit her.

"Auntie Hyang!" Tiffany called out as she flashed her famous eye-smile at Auntie Hyang.

Auntie Hyang walked over to the both of them and smiled at Tiffany.

"Tiffany , you've grown into such gorgeous young lady!" She said to Tiffany.

"Mom , did you just call her Tiffany?" The young man asked.

"What? Mom? Why did yo- OH! YOU'RE DONGHAE OPPA?!" Tiffany exclaimed with her eyes popping out , ready to drop out anytime.

"Tiffany?!" DongHae looked at her , unable to believe Tiffany is just right infront of him , not only that , Tiffany had grown up to be such a gorgeous woman.

"Okay , I'll leave the time to you guys , I have to rush back to cook dinner! Happy catching up!" Auntie Hyang said as she walked away.

"Yah! You haven't changed! Still a annoying JERK!" Tiffany said.

"You too! Still being as bad-tempered as ever!" DongHae shot back.

"YAH! WHEN WAS I BAD-TEMPERED?!" Tiffany shouted at him.

"Now" DongHae said as he covered his mouth with his fingers , attempting not to burst out with laughter.

"You! Aish!' Tiffany said as she turned around to walk to her house.

"Mushroom!" DongHae called out behind her and followed her to her house.

"Why are you following me?" Tiffany said as her eyes shot daggers at DongHae.

"Because I am following you" DongHae said as he flashed his idiotic smile at her.

As they reached her house , Tiffany turned around and folded her arms.

"You are not welcomed in my house , now , roll back to your own!" She said as she proceeded to open the door.

But before she could step in , DongHae cut in her path.

"YAH! I said you're not welcome in my house! Get out!" Tiffany said as she slapped his arms.

"LET'S WELCOME LEE DONGHAE!" DongHae shouted which cause Tiffany to cover her ears and look at him in irritation.

"I'm welcome" DongHae said cheekily as he proceeded up the stairs.

Tiffany grumbled under her breathe as she quickly closed the door and chased DongHae.

When Tiffany opened the door , Jessica stood up and frowned.

"Where are the stuff? And , who is this guy?" Jessica asked.

"He? Lee DongHae" Tiffany said as she rolled her eyes.

"DongHae oppa?" Jessica said as she smiled to DongHae.

"Hey , Iced Sica" DongHae said and smiled at her.

"He's still being a Jerk , isn't he?" Tiffany said as she pointed towards DongHae.

DongHae took no notice as he started to walk around Tiffany's room , picking up stuff that belongs to her.

"Hey , isn't it our photo in childhood days? Surprised that you still keep it , I know you still think of me " DongHae said to Tiffany and showed his idiotic smile at her.

"I didn't keep that with me , it's been in my room since I left , and I never ever thought of you when I was at California!" Tiffany said as she poked out her tongue at DongHae.

DongHae pouted as he continued to wander around the room.

Jessica shook her head as she said ," Both of you are still the same , bickering every single time you see each other..."

"No , we're not!" Tiffany and DongHae said in union.

Jessica raised both her hands up in a "I surrender!" pose and said "Fine , you're not , you're not.. Chill"

"Good girl" DongHae smiled as he continued his "search for a treasure" trip in Tiffany's bedroom.

"What's inside?" DongHae asked as he pointed at a drawer.

"Uh , do..don't open that!" Tiffany stuttered.

"Oh! It must be your boyfriend's stuff!' DongHae as he opened it despite her telling him not to.

DongHae frozed at the sight as he looked at Tiffany , who was raging with anger as well as blushing right now.

"LEE DONGHAE!!!!! OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"