Chapter 3

My First Love Story

 

"You're still angry with DongHae oppa?" Jessica asked as she walked in , holding a glass of water for Tiffany.
 
"Of course , that's like the most embaressing thing ever? I told him not to open it!" Tiffany said as she took the glass from
Jessica's hand and drank it up.
 
"Right... I would be mad too if a guy opens up mine..."
 
"Yea , now you know how I feel..."Tiffany said.
 
-The next day-
 
"Hello Mushroom!" DongHae said as he waved his hands infront of her face.
 
"Yah! You still dare to greet me after what you have done yesterday?!" Tiffany yelled at him as she slapped his hands away.
 
"Ow! I didn't do it on purpose!" DongHae said as he rubbed his hands.
 
"I told you not to open it at first , and you opened it!  Isn't it on purpose?!" Tiffany said.
 
"Fine... What colour is it today? I saw a pink polka dot yesterday!" DongHae said as he flashed his smile at her.
 
"You! ert!" Tiffany said as she slapped his head.
 
"Okay.. Chill , I was just joking! But I really saw a pink polka dot one!" DongHae said.
 
"Yah!You ertic fish!"Tiffany said as she turned around to walk to her house.
 
"I'm coming with you, can I?" DongHae asked.
 
"No , you can't , I don't want you to see my pa-" Tiffany said but stopped as she start to blush deeply.
 
"Your undergarments drawer?" DongHae said cheekily.
 
Tiffany immediately stopped as she turned around , eyes full of hatred.
 
"YAH!" Tiffany shouted as she punched DongHae in the stomach.
 
"OW!" DongHae said as he fell onto the ground , clutching his stomach.
 
"You deserve it!" Tiffany said as she turned around and continued to her house.
 
"Mushroom!" DongHae shouted as he quickly got up and chased after Tiffany.
 
"Don't call me!" Tiffany said as she continued walking , not even bothering to face DongHae as she talked to him.
 
"You're not welcome here! Out!" Tiffany said as she looked at DongHae who was entering the house like he owned it.
 
"I'm always welcome because I'm your bestfriend!" DongHae said as he flashed his cheeky smile at her.
 
"Pshh , bestfriend? How thick skin!" Tiffany said as she poke her tongue out at him.
 
She took out some bread and ham to make a sandwich.
 
"Hey Jerk , you want some sandwich?"Tiffany shouted from the kitchen , to DongHae who was sitting at the Living Room couch.
 
"YES!" DongHae shouted from the living room to the kitchen.
 
Moments later, Tiffany walked out from the kitchen to the living room , and placed a plate of sandwich on the table , with a evil smile printed on her face.
 
DongHae looked at her suspiciously , as he carefully took the bread from the plate and examined it.
 
"Don't worry , I wont poison you." Tiffany said as she sat down on the couch beside DongHae and watched him take the sandwich.
 
"Are you sure that you didnt put any poison in it?" DongHae stared at her as he raised his eyebrows.
 
Tiffany nodded her head aggresively  , putting up the most innocent face she could ever put up with.
 
"Okay..." DongHae said as he ate the sandwich in a caution mood.
 
"AH! Hot! What did you put in it? It's burning my tongue!" DongHae said as he hopped around the living room like a fish on dry
land.
 
"Water!Water!" DongHae pleaded Tiffany .
 
Tiffany laughed as she handed a glass of water to DongHae.
 
"Ah... What did you put in the sandwich?" DongHae asked after he finished the glass of water.
 
"Wasabi" Tiffany said as she laughed out loud.
 
"You! "
 
" It's a revenge " Tiffany said , smiling proudly.
 
" Fine " DongHae said as he switched on the television.
 
He took a pillow , placed it on Tiffany's lap and laid down .
 
"Yah! Lee DongHae , what are you doing?" Tiffany said as she poked his forehead.
 
"Are you blind?"
 
"Mwuh ? What did you say?"
 
"I'm lying on your lap , it's obvious" DongHae said.
 
" You!" Tiffany yelled at him.
 
"Mushroom , remember when we were 7? I used to lie on your lap like this... And I would always make fun of you" DongHae said
as he thought about his childhood days with Tiffany.
 
"Mmhmm" Tiffany replied , nodding her head as she smiled gently.
 
"And we used to go everywhere together , just like couples , remember when I told you I want us to married when we grow up? I guess we can't do it now... because... I'm engaged with another woman... Fany yah , are you mad because of this?"
 
"..."
 
"Mushroom?" DongHae said as he turned his head to look at Tiffany, only to find Tiffany already asleep.
 
"Pig Fany" DongHae mumbled as sat up and placed Tiffany's head on his shoulder.
 
"I never thought you would be so pretty when you grow up , I remember when I saw you for the first time , you almost took my breathe away" DongHae said as he smiled at sleeping Tiffany.
 
He smiled lightly as he placed his head on Tiffany's head , and after a moment , he fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No silent readers! :( Some comments please! And suscribe too! ^^