Chapter 1

My First Love Story

Everybody stares as the elegant yet beautiful lady step into the airport.

"Tiffany!" A girl's voice echoed through the crowd.

"Sica!!!" Tiffany exclaimed the moment she saw Jessica.

Both of them ran towards each other and screamed as they hugged.

"Fany! Where did you go these last few years? You didn't even tell me you're leaving!" Jessica said as she frowned and slapped Tiffany's arm.

"Ow! I was at California! My family had to move there because my dad's business needed him to!" Tiffany replied.

"Oh..."

"Oh yea, is DongHae oppa okay? I didn't say goodbye when I left to California..." Tiffany asked.

"DongHae oppa? I hadn't been in contact with him since you left... And , where will you be staying? Your old home?" Jessica asked.

"Yea , I will be staying at my own home , let's go than!" Tiffany said as she hooked arms with Jessica.

{Tiffany's old house;room]

"Waah! Everything looks the same!" Tiffant said as she picked up bits and pieces of stuff she used to own.

"Yeah , everything is the same..." Jessica said as she laid on Tiffany's old bed.

"You want some snacks?" Tiffany asked.

"You're going to buy them?" Jessica asked.

"Yea , as well as some meat..."

"I'll go with you"

"No need, you can stay here , I'll be right back " Tiffany said as she flashed her famous eye-smile and ran out through the door.

"Bang!" 

"Yah! Don't you have eyes?!" A male voice said as he stood up.

"Mianhe!" Tiffany said as she stood up and looked up to him.

"YOU?!" Both of them echoed.