Rules... More Company...

The Cloning: Rise Of The Hallyu Wave [HIATUS]

 

Everyone had been silent since Taemin had stopped crying. The air was still, stuffy and awkward and tense as eyes shifted from one person to another wondering, how they arrived, how long they’d been interrogated for and where they were beforehand…everyone worried whether this was all of them, or whether there were more idols being taken away from their groups as they… we no one was speaking… They wondered if other members of their own groups had been clones before them, if they were yet to grace the room with their presence and join them in silent worry. What were they waiting for? Why were they being kept in this small room? Why hasn’t anybody spoken yet? Are we not supposed to speak? For Donghae, that was about enough silence for the hour.

“Damn it…” he grunted getting up, beginning to pace around the room. “We need rules if we’re gonna cooperate in this place…”

“What rules…?” Heechul questioned as Donghae tightened his jaw and crossed his arms.

“I’ve been giving it some thought…” he was interrupted by Dara.

“So you didn’t tell us what you were thinking?”

“I’m telling you now!-”

“Guys!” Minho raised his voice to stop the two form arguing. “I guess this is why we need rules… Donghae continue…” he said as everyone resettled against the walls, not bothering to shift from their awkward positions on the hard, rough carpeted floor.

“Rule number one… Hana- No relationships or romance: it’s a distraction and the catalyst of false hope…

 

Rule number two… Duel- Wisdom… is Key: if you don’t have anything smart to say… don’t say it… take any advice from your peers but don’t take just any…”

Heads nodded in agreement to the rules being put forth, absorbed in what Donghae had to say they didn’t notice the door open and two more people walk into the room until Donghae caught then through the side of his eye and stopped talking.

“Ryeowook…” he let out a breath as he and Heechul rushed to the petite man and checked to see if he was ok. Luna got up, running to the maknae of her group at the same time as Krystal looked around the room confused. As she caught Minho’s eyes she glared and he glared back fired back what was a look of hate. She hated him, though the media portrayed them as brother and sister or more than that, she was just trying to make him lose at his own game, trying to make people see who he really was in her eyes, the biggest jerk and the most selfish cocky guy on the planet.

Minho too had her own views on Jessica’s spoilt, y dongsaeng that liked to jump all over his nerves on national TV but he turned his bead back to Taemin who had snuggled up against him and had his eyes closed.

“Yah, Krystal… now’s not the time for rivalries… you don’t even know why you’re here…” Luna said leading her to the back of the room where all the worried idols sat.

“Ryeowook, how did you get here…?” Donghae's voice shook in fear that he’d been on the phone with him… what he remembered as last night.

“I woke up in a police car that was driving me here… they picked up Krystal on the way too…” he looked pale and confused.

What were you dong before they took you?” Heechul asked checking his arm for the scab and the bruise which he did have.

“They?... I was… eating ramyun… then I went to the bathroom and was dragged out the back door… I thought it was a prank by my friends.”

“Well you would assume… party animal…” Heechul smiled a little and took him back to his spot on the hard carpet.

“Allow me to repeat myself…” Donghae cleared his throat and started again with the rules whilst everyone listened and watched as the young man paced up and down the room, nodding where they agreed and looking to others in thought.

“Rule number three… Ses- Age does not mean responsibility: if you deem someone more mature than you, flow them. This allows for fewer mistakes.

 

Rule number four…Nes- Age means order regardless of responsibility… the younger you are, the more you have to do in order to help… if you are required to run, you run arasso?”

 

 

Minho’s POV

 

“Arasso…” we chorused and he spoke again.

“Rule number five…Paseo- No fighting! You step down if you fight with an elder and you step down if you know the argument cannot be won… such fighting is futile… nothing will be achieved…

Rule number six… Yeoseo- We stick together no matter what. We take care of each other and we don’t go off on our own even if it’s just to the toilet…

Rule number seven… ilgeub…-”

“You’re starting to scare Taemin…” I said cutting in as people looked to him, shivering with his eyes shut.

“Taemin are you scared?” he asked bending down, and staring at him through hard glazed eyes.

He nodded and let out a small shaking breath. “You’re scared now…? Wait until you know the reason why you’re here… and we’ll see how scared you’ll be then… arasso!”

“Hyung!” I took his hand of Taemin’s shoulder and got up, looking down at him. “you didn’t need to be that harsh on him!”

“He’s 18! Minho… we are you gonna let him grow up and see the real world?”

“When he’s ready…” I said ending the argument by searching my hyungs eyes for any glimpse of kindness and softness. “What happened hyung? We’re all in the same situation and you’re acting like you’re the only one that’s been affected by all of this… I wonder if the chemicals in that injection got to your head.” I growled as he placed a hand o my shoulder.

“Enough,” He hissed.

“I said what I had to say…” I retorted shoving his arm of my shoulder and going back to Taemin who as resorted to the foetal position. “Yah… hyungs here…” I whispered as he cuddled up to me once more.

“Let’s get some rest… you all look like you could use it… we’ll resume this talk later.” He said going to sit in-between Luna and Heechul. Dara looked really left out, being the only person from a different label, she sat alone with her hands clasped, clearly cold, her small frame shaking slightly.

“Noona… come here…” I whispered opening an arm out and she crawled over letting, me wrap it around her, pulling her toward me. “Don’t let competition get in-between needing to stay warm…”

“Komawo…” she sighed cuddling up, resting her head by Taemin’s as the lights in the room dimmed and  we tried to get some sleep.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

The rules: remember them… they’ll get broken…

 

1.       Hana- No relationships or romance.

2.       Deul- Wisdom is Key!

3.       Ses- Age does not mean responsibility!

4.       Nes-Age means order, regardless of responsibility

5.       Paseo-No fighting!

6.       Yeoseo- We stick together no matter what!

7.       Ilgeub- We are enemies. (Keep each other close and observe for any…behaviour…)

8.       Ilbeom-If you grow suspicious: don’t blurt it out… (Think about it first before warning others)

9.       Aheob-We listen to each other and we stay friends ( there’s no room for bitterness here)

10.   Yeol- We are idols!  Teamwork is what made us successful and teamwork is gonna get us out of this so whatever you remember… Say it…

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

*sorry if I spelt any of the Korean numbers wrong…but it should sound like the word: P

Just introduced two new idols and we’ll see what happens from here! Updating… as I’ve said before… or should say now… won’t be as frequent as my other fic but I hope I can make up for it.

 

Comment and Subscribe!