Part Two

Online Dating

“Hello my lovely Cherubs! You’ve spoken and requested! So, I am here to deliver!” Junghan waved both hands in front of his face. Here he was, again, sitting in Joshua’s apartment along with the guitar playing boy himself. Their last two videos became their most viewed videos and even brought in more subscribers. Their inboxes were flooded with requests to do another collab. And a few weeks later, Junghan found himself in L.A. once again to do a fan meet so, why not make a video while he was at it.

“Okay, today, we’re going to turn, Joshua into a Merman!” Junghan spoke enthusiastically. He calmly pointed out his tools and products he picked to use and then began the process of applying all sorts of colors to Joshua’s face. Joshua crinkled his nose from the ticklish feeling and Junghan couldn’t help but find it cute so he kept doing it earning little giggles.

“Hey, quit it~” Joshua whined with a big grin on his face.

“UGH KILL ME, MY SHIP IS SO PRECIOUS!!” Mingyu mimicked dying whale sounds which prompted them to stop.

“Okay! All done!” Junghan announced letting Joshua see the finished look.

“Wow…” to say Joshua was stunned was understatement. He was stupefied, amazed, astonished, dumbfounded. All those and more by Junghan’s talent. How could the boy be so...perfect?

“Do you not like it?” Junghan tilted his head in worry. He tried his best to make it look really cool. Joshua quickly shook his head.

“No, no, no! It’s amazing!” Joshua grabbed Junghan’s wrists and pulled him towards. “You’re amazing…” he said softer making the long haired boy blush and slightly pull away.

“I-is that so? Thanks!” Junghan pressed his hands to his cheeks to feel his face really heating up. He was embarrassed and really wanted to end the shooting because he could feel Wonwoo and MIngyu leering at them from behind the camera.

“Cut!” Wonwoo exclaimed and with that, was the end of their filming.

“Hah...:” Junghan let out a sigh of relief.

“Good job!” Joshua smiled placing a friendly hand on his shoulder. Junghan practically jumped in surprise making everyone stare at him confused.

“Uh-uhh-uhm...thanks!” Junghan felt his face flame up again after trying so hard to get it to simmer down too!

“Would you like to join us for lunch? Were going to my favorite taco joint…” Joshua shifted slightly and rubbed the back of his neck. He really hoped this time he wouldn’t get turned down.

“TACOS??!!” Mingyu jumped up excitedly. Junghan simply laughed. Mingyu loved tacos, so by law since Joshua said it he couldn’t turn down the offer or else he’d suffer the wrath of a quote on quote “starving” Mingyu.

“I’d like to.”

“Then, let's go!” Joshua started to walk out.

“Uh-wait! Joshua-ssi, your makeup!” Junghan tried to warn.

“Oh, I just really like it, I want to keep wearing it, if that okay…” Junghan stared wide eyed. He’d really want to walk around looking like a madman? Seeing how serious the younger was Junghan okayed it but it still gave him extreme secondhand embarrassment when they walked into the lobby and there were many stares of awe. Joshua however, seemed completely unphased by this and confidently kept walking with his head proudly held up high.

Junghan just assumed it was going to be just the five of them. Him and Joshua plus their roommates. Never would he had imagined that Joshua had a few of his vlogger friends join in as well.

“Wow, it the YoonAngel, he’s as pretty as he is on camera!” Soonyoung, a dance cover youtuber that goes by NaegaHosh, was raving as loud as he could be. He was accompanied by Jun’s boyfriend Minghao and Chan who were both not youtubers but college students.

Junghan felt a bit awkward. Mingyu was good with meeting new people, he was charismatic and easy going so it was like a piece of cake. However, Junghan was far more rigid so it takes him a while to get comfortable with others. Junghan took another sip from his drink.

“So, you two, give me the details.” Soonyoung suddenly demanded.

“Details?” they both blinked in question.

“Ugh, I mean are you two together, DUH!” Soonyoung said exasperatedly. Joshua blinked a little bit more while Junghan sputtered in embarrassment.

“W-what are you even saying!” Junghan’s arms flailed around as he gawked at the several pairs of eyes that scrutinized his every move. He pleaded Joshua to say something.

“C'mon what's your relationship? Do you like each other?!” Soonyoung pressed on relentlessly. Along with being a dancing genius he and this other youtuber BestQualityBoo, were infamous for getting dirt on others.

“Just don’t say anything, Hoshi, here can’t keep his big mouth closed.” Jun advised.

“Oho! So there is a secret??” however it only made it worse. Throughout dinner, Soonyoung pressed on and on about the JiHan ship and what next video were they going to put out. However, they just ignored him and engaged in other conversations about the upcoming vidcon next month.

“We should all totally get together and do something!” Mingyu suggested. He even invited Minghao and Chan along since they were going as well.

“Maybe we can do an ultimate collab during that week!” Joshua also seemed quite excited about this. Everyone seemed really stoked, except for Junghan. Not that he minded other people it was just that he was nervous that they’d all be disappointed meeting him in real life. He was very self conscience about his videos and he really didn’t think he deserved to be in the same video with a lot of legendary Youtubers. He’d just feel left out.

“You guys should do it!” Junghan smiled. “I’ll be busy, so I apologize for my absence before hand.” the mood went sour. They all looked at him with puzzled expressions. They knew he was lying. There couldn’t possibly be anything he was doing but no one spoke up since they didn’t want a confrontation. Junghan noticed the look in their eyes and slightly panicked. “Ah! Don’t worry, we can always do another next time!” again, lying.

After lunch, they all walked out and Soonyoung left first since he had to take Chan home and Jun went out on a date with Minghao. That left Mingyu, Wonwoo, Joshua, and Junghan. And Mingyu was currently showing Wonwoo some of his videos because the boy said “I’ve never heard of you” and he felt really hurt.

“So, what’s really going on?” Joshua inquired with a raised brow. Junghan stiffened as he was caught red-handed.

“Hm?” sweat dropped.

“Why don’t you want to do the collab, is there someone you don’t feel comfortable around?” Junghan shook his head. That wasn’t the case at all. He bit his lip staring at the ground, not sure of what to say to explain himself.

“I..I’m just not good enough…” Joshua barely heard the whisper confession.

“NONSENSE!”

Junghan jumped at the shriek. He look around the street to see many people staring at him and Joshua.

“What in the world would make you think something like that?!” Joshua spoke in a tone that was like a mother disciplining her child. His scornful eyes trained on the man in front of him. “Didn’t I tell you earlier?? You’re amazing!” those worded hit Junghan like a bag of bricks. He wasn’t sure why hearing those words from that morning made him feel all light and optimistic again. “It would be an honor to have you in that video, and I’m sure everyone feels the same! So, don’t ever say you’re not good enough!”

Junghan winced. Joshua seemed really pissed. Junghan felt like maybe he had insulted the other when he talked about himself. He slowly nodded like a scolded child and Joshua’s expression flipped his face to a much more light one. Hesitating for a moment his hand subconsciously went over and pressed a hand to his head. Junghan’s breath hitched at the sudden contact and he looked up to see Joshua’s sparkling eyes and kitten like smile. His gaze was one of full admiration and it was as if he was looking past his skin, into his very soul. The noirette practically vibrated from the embarrassment when he noticed the growing crowd. He shyly smiled before Joshua finally got the hint and removed his hand.

“Don’t forget it,” Joshua turned away to walk to his car, throwing a half assed ‘see you later’ in the process. Junghan waited till Wonwoo caught up with him and they drove off till he crumpled to the ground in a fit of feels.

“What are you doing?” Mingyu stared down at his friend currently curling up into a fetal position.

“Why is he so nice to me???” Junghan half cried half whined.

“...Alright, alright, Let’s go, people are staring, and we got a schedule tomorrow- you can figure out your feelings another day.” Mingyu started to roll his overly emotional friend till them made it to the car parked on the street.

“Say’s you, the one that hangs off of Wonwoo, like a baby koala!” Junghan pouted.

“He’s the first person to actually, ask who I was. Like, can you believe there’s actually a person that doesn’t know me??”

“Actually, I can’t believe how narcissistic you are…”

“Shut-up.” they got in the car and drove off back to their hotel.

A month had passed and during that month, Junghan had found himself collabing with Joshua even when he had no business in L.A. He’d like to attribute it to the demand of his fans but there was also something deep down that always urged him to go back to Joshua’s apartment.

“Welcome back,” Mingyu greeted when his best friend breached the threshold of the door. Junghan had just came back from Los Angeles after making a “guess the song” challenge and a vlog of them shopping in Ktown.

“I’m beat.” Junghan yawned and gave a dramatic stretch and yawn to really show how tired he was. Mingyu smirked knowing it was just a ploy to hinder him from pressing question after question about their day.

“Well, you should rest up then….but before that...how was your date?” Mingyu playfully teased and chortled when he saw how red Junghan gotten from his little joke.

“I’m going to bed!” Junghan practically ran away like a schoolgirl and slammed his door behind him.

“How cute.”

The elder leaned against the door and slid to the floor after hearing those words. Date. He didn’t to admit it but it really did feel like one. Joshua was such a gentleman, he’d carry the bags, hold onto Junghan so he wouldn’t get lost in the crowd, and took him out to eat at a really nice place. All those actions just screamed date. And as the boy walked him to his car bidding him farewell that unexpected hug that spread warmth throughout Junghan’s body left nothing but remnants of tingles and the feeling of something he wasn’t ready to face yet.

“. I don’t need this.”


A few days after that, Junghan was at home when he got an random call from Joshua. The cheerful ringtone resounded throughout the apartment before Junghan flung himself at the device.

“Calm down, Han, one..two...three!” he picked up the phone immediately after stilling his heart and listened in for the soft “hello?”

“Hey, Junghan-ssi! It’s Joshua!” Junghan rolled his eyes, he knew who it was, Joshua always would introduce himself regardless. “Look, it’s a bit last minute, but….I’m doing a live stream and they really want you so come do you think you could make it...If you’re free I mean…”

Junghan blinked a few times. He looked at the clock seeing as it was after rush hour and he deduced that the traffic wouldn’t be as bad he could make it to Los Angeles under an hour and thirty minutes if he flew fast.

“I’d like to….”

And with that Joshua made a victorious sound and continuous words of gratitude fell from his mouth. Hanging up he turned to the camera very excitedly.

“Well, he’s coming, but it’ll be a while till he shows up! We were lucky he was free!”

Live comments popping up on the screen.

“Haha, I wonder how long he will take, usually during the day its almost three hours but at night the streets open up...let's time him!”

A knock on the door came a while later.

“Wow!” Junghan was greeted with a very impressed Joshua with bright pink hair. Wait...since when did he have pink hair?? “Guys that’s a new record!” Joshua tugged the confused black haired boy and made him sit with him in front of the camera and showed him his laptop. “We timed your arrival and you took about an hour!” Joshua showed him the time on his stopwatch.

A bunch of comments in all caps popped up excited by Junghan’s arrival. And even though the elder was quite confused by all of this and a little embarrassed that he rushed over so fast, he was a professional after all.

“Hello. Everyone!” Junghan shone his signature angelic smile and the comments enthusiastically greeted him back. “Joshua-ssi, did you dye your hair?” Junghan tilted his head when Joshua’s blush matched the hue of his head.

“I...I wanted to try something new…” Joshua smiled turning towards Junghan for approval.

“You look great,” Junghan offered a kind smile. Joshua nodded not sure what else to say as an awkward silence befell the two.

More live comments started popping up.

“Haha! So yea!” Joshua awkwardly explained how he was hosting a live for five hours and ran out of stuff to do so they suggested some whisper challenge. As Joshua explained it Junghan would be listening to some random songs from his playlist through his head phones. On the other hand Joshua is going to be saying words or phrases suggested by their live audience and Junghan who can't hear a single thing will try to guess it.

“Iphones can be frisbees.”

“I’m freaking freezing???”

The two were rolling in laughter from the mistake.

“Your mom’s name is Debbie.” now it was Junghan’s turn.

“Your mom is a dime piece.”

Another second of silence until Junghan turned red in the face from laughter. Really, what was this game?

So, now it was Junghan’s turn to put the headphones on and he sat up this time he wanted to get it right, Joshua looked at the comments and picked a random phrase.

“I love juice.”

Wait...what?

Junghan visibly stiffened. Did Joshua say what he thought he said? What was he supposed to say about that? There’s no way a fan wrote that...but what if they did? Junghan’s head was swimming with what ifs and he took off the headphones and violently shook his head.

“I….I can’t….I need to go…” was all he said before getting up and leaving the sound of the door slamming behind him.

Joshua was left alone with the camera in a state of utter shock. He look to his live audience with knitted brows and quickly apologized before ending broadcast.


A/N: Aigoooo why did Han leave? What did he think Josh said??? I guess we'll have to find out....in the third part! Yep. I've decided to make more. However, bad news/good news.

Bad news: I'll be out of the country for a week so no updates for anything :/

Good news: I'll update ASAP when I get back!!

 

((thanks for the support on this even tho its so crappy I try my best to come up with something that fits my style and this is first time I've ever written a story likw this for Jihan so please spare me....))

 

((Also sorry for the late post I was updating other fics so this is the last post for tonight!))

 

((Love you beebz thanks for your comments and subs it really means a ton!!))