Part One

Online Dating

“I can’t believe you talked me into this.” Junghan glared at his roommate and best friend. Earlier that morning he was once again woken up by his giant’s excessive screaming as he gushed over how cute he and Joshua were and how they decided to do a collab since Junghan was going to be in LA for a week.

“I just can’t!!” this why they were here scouring the streets of Los Angeles looking for the small set three story complex in the middle of chaos.

“Can’t what?” Junghan inquired as they made their way up the apartment staircase.

“I JUST REALLY CAN NOT!” Mingyu responded with much more vigor as they neared their destination.

“BOY IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE F-”

Junghan was cut off by another dramatic squeak. They had made it. Junghan gulped, tightness in his throat making the process of spit being swallowed near impossible. He looked at Mingyu wide eyed not sure of what to do. It wasn’t like Joshua was some really mean or bad guy (at least he hoped). He just never did a collab with anyone...and anyone so pretty. He was really excited to meet his new model. He won’t lie that he follows Joshua for more reasons than just because it's what the public wants and watches his videos a little more than sometimes. Meeting the boy he practically idolized since he first started out was beginning to dawn on him and the mighty Junghan was weak kneed.

“Really?” Mingyu rolled his eyes. There was no turning back now. Although, San Diego was only two hours away from Los Angeles it was a long trying two hours to drive just for a video. Mingyu was determined to make this happen.

With a huff, Mingyu knocked hard on the door and watched in amusement as Junghan all but crumple to the floor at what he just committed the both of them to. They waited...and waited...and waited...until Mingyu grew disheartened at the idea that, maybe Joshua backed out of their deal.

Suddenly, there was shuffling and a sound of something going bang before the door was flung open to reveal a messy haired boy with glasse who was definitely not Joshua.

Junghan looked at Mingyu before turning back to the boy. “I’m sorry, I must be at the wrong place I’m looking for Hong Joshua??? Does he live around here?”

The boy fidgeted desperately trying to fix his disheveled appearance before straightening up and smiling. “Uh- umm…” he started, his voice deeper than they expected. “You’re right this is Joshua Hong’s apartment, I’m his roommate Jeon Wonwoo,” Wonwoo pushed the door open to allow them further access. They both nodded before taking his invitation and entering cautiously. “Sorry, it’s a bit of a mess….Josh is in the back, he’ll be out soon,” Wonwoo explained before disappearing in another room.

Junghan glanced at his friend and they just stood awkwardly, unsure of what to make of the situation. They waited for a minute before Wonwoo returned with a tripod and a high quality camera.

“Wow.” Mingyu whistled walking up to gawk at the new paraphernalia. Junghan zeroed in on the way Wonwoo’s hands stuttered when Mingyu got unexpectedly close.

“Gyu, stop you’re invading his personal bubble, get back you over sized three year old.” Junghan harshly ordered. Mingyu pouted feeling embarrassed in front of Wonwoo but did at he was told.

“So, are you a youtuber too?” Mingyu asked squinting at he tried to think of any place he’s seen Wonwoo in. To dispel his thoughts, Wonwoo shook his head quickly.

“I just film and edit…” he replied.

“Why? You’re too good looking too keep hidden,” MIngyu smiled and Wonwoo sputtered almost knocking down his $900 camera.

“He rather be behind the camera than in front of it.” another boy popped out of nowhere. “Hey, I’m-”

“Wen Junhui!” Mingyu gasped. “You run that JunJokes channel that has those crazy challenges and prank videos!! You’re, like, the Jackass of Youtube!” Mingyu raved. Junghan face palmed. He really couldn’t take this kid anywhere.

“Nice to finally meet you, Memegyuu, food vlogger and professional model,” Jun smirked in satisfaction. “I’m Joshua’s other roommate. I had to be here because, YoonAngel was making a visit,” Jun turned his to acknowledge the black haired boy in the middle of the room.

“Hello,” Junghan waved feeling a bit more nervous that not only one but two popular youtube stars were in his vicinity. Okay, Mingyu was a star but he was used to him! He just really hoped people will like his videos…

Finally, the man of the hour makes his appearance.

Hong Joshua was now, in real time, in real flesh right in front of him. Junghan gulped, his hands growing incredibly sweaty. After wiping them off on his jeans he stretched out his hand and opened his mouth to speak but before he could say anything Joshua was already introducing himself.

“I’m Hong Joshua, otherwise known as TheAnimeGuitarist, and I just wanted to say, I’m really excited on working with you, YoonAngel.”

“...Likewise,” Junghan was starstruck. Boy, was this guy pretty. He had good features, tall and thin, and a nice pleasing face. Down from his nearly symmetrical eyes, long eyelashes (that he was extremely jealous of), or elegant nose, even his plump lips! Everything about this guy was just pleasant.

“Oh! You cut your hair?” Junghan was snapped out of his stupor when Joshua unexpectedly leaned in and fondled his locks.

“Oh! Uh..yeah...needed a change,” he shyly smiled knowing how Wonwoo must have felt.

Click.

Junghan’s head reeled in horror as he spotted his best friend snapping pictures of them and live posting them to instagram, twitter, tumblr, any SNS he could quickly get to before Junghan confiscated his phone again.

“WAI T HAN YOU DON T GET IT ACK!!!” Mingyu wrestled from his grip. Junghan was glaring at him with a murderous glare that soon dissipated when he heard a noise that was akin to the soft coo of kittens; Joshua was laughing.

“Mingyu-ssi, I heard you were quite the character, but you’re really handsome up close, no wonder you modeled for high brands,” Joshua added. Mingyu practically swooned.

“You’re handsome too~ I think you better be careful, soon our fans will be shipping Minsoo!” Mingyu chortled.

“Shut up. That’ll never happen.” Junghan rolled his eyes.

“, you right, I was thinking more Joshgyu, how that sound, Wonwoo-hyung?” Mingyu turned his attention to the older who was setting up various recording equipment. Wonwoo just blushed and turned back to his work making Mingyu pout from being ignored. Jun offered a comforting pat on his back.

“Sorry, that ship won’t sail, not as long as JiHan is going strong…” Jun said teasingly.

Junghan rolled his eyes and sighed deeply. “Are they going to be here the whole time?” he questioned.

“I hope not...I hope not…” Joshua nodded as he watched the two bond over their ship and exaggeratedly celebrate on how it finally became canon today.

So, the shoot started. They decided to start on Junghan’s channel first.

The bob cut haired boy sprung up to grab his bag and got all his materials set out and ready for when Wonwoo counted down.

“5...4….3...2...1!”

HELLO! My lovely cherubs!” Junghan began his usual openings with a bright smile. “I’m back here with a very special guest, my first one; Hong Joshua!!!” cue cheering and clapping from Jun and Mingyu off to the side.

“Uh, hey there, I’m TheAnimeGuitarist, and I’m honored to be Junghan’s first….er-that came out wrong...I-I mean I AM honored I just….uh, sorry…” Junghan smiled. At least he knew he wasn’t the only nervous one. Turning to the camera with a big grin he started up again.

“So, many of you guys requested- no, more like begged us to get together and collab!” Junghan explained. “Today, since it overlapped with Mingyu’s schedules in L.A. and as you know I’m his personal stylist I came along…”

“Mingyu, hit me up on twitter and we worked out the details, so here we are. JiHan,” Joshua continued the story hoping to reclaim himself. Junghan nodded.

“So, today, I appropriately came up with the idea to do a “My Boyfriend Does My Make-Up” challenge and Joshua who knows nothing about makeup is going to try and make me look like a kpop star!” Junghan waved his arms about excitedly. He was beginning to grow comfortable and so was Joshua as they were both put into their element.

“Now, I know jackdiddlysquat about makeup so, please forgive me!!” Joshua put his hands together in a mock pleading gesture.

“Haha, I’m sure you’ll be fine!” Junghan offered encouraging words which Joshua took with a light heart.

“T HE SHIPPP!!” Mingyu could be heard in the background.

“SHUT UP GYU YOU’RE RUINING IT!” Junghan yelled to the off-screen disturbance making Joshua go wide eyed at how sassy the boy could be. “So, let's get started!” and then turn right back around to being all cheerful and bubbling again. Even, Wonwoo was confused at the rate in which the angel would switch personalities.

After the finished the introduction they jump cut to Joshua now fiddling with the make up.

“What the heck is this?” Joshua grimaced at some metal contraption that he was sure was used in medieval torture chambers.

“Ah, ah, ah,” Junghan wiggled his index finger from side to side. “Sorry, Josh, I can’t tell you a single thing.” Junghan smirked when his fellow youtuber pouted and whined. He set the tool down not wanting to even use it and picked up a container of what he read as BB cream.

“This goes down first?” Joshua questioned but Junghan mimicked zipping his lips to convey that he wasn’t going to help at all. Joshua just sighed and opened it up before dabbing a bit on the elder’s cheeks. Junghan tried not to laugh or cringe at the sudden coldness of the cream but fail to do so when Joshua started to rub it in roughly.

“HAHA! BE GENTLE!” he screamed trying to pull away.

“S-sorry!” Joshua apologized feeling a little bad.

“It’s okay,” Junghan calmly smiled and returned back to his space. Joshua also tried to get serious. He picked up a pointed brush and just assumed it was for the eyes. He loaded it with a dash of pink, blue, and gray and then started to paint Junghan’s eyelids this purple(?) like hue. He then used the sponge to dab on some blush right on the apples of the long haired boy’s cheeks.

He then thought about it for a moment before picking up the black thin container and opening it. It was eyeliner. His confidence was fading, he didn’t know if he should even do it but Junghan said kpop idol and eyeliner is a big part in that. He twisted the cap and then brought the very thin pointed brush the corner of Junghan’s eye. Joshua’s hand trembled but bieng the professional Junghan kept completely still, no matter how much it tickled. After struggling and messing up a few time Joshua added mascara and called it a day.

Lastly, the lips. He wasn’t sure which color would fit so he went with the easiest. Pink. It wasn’t full on lipstick, but more of a lip tint, Joshua noted. He used the angled brush to very softly paint in color. When he was done, they waited for it to dry and set it. Joshua leaned back to look at his work but was immediately disappointed.

“Oh my…” Joshua groaned. He was making Junghan look like a damn clown. A pretty clown, but a clown none the less. He just felt bad that he was messing up the boy’s natural good looks. “I hope your fans don’t hate me after today…”

“Haha...I’m sure they won’t even if they wanted to…” Junghan smiled opening his eyes to take a look in the mirror. “Besides it can’t be that ba……” Junghan spoke way too soon. He could tell Joshua was trying but his level compared to the makeup guru, well, there was no comparison. He made Junghan look like . Not that Junghan would ever say that aloud. However, the boy put powder way past his brow and used the substance for highlighting his cheeks. Junghan blinked a few times as he likened himself to a $2 hoe.

“I’m….I’M SO SORRY!” Joshua noticed the blank look on his fellow Youtuber’s face and his own paled. He didn’t want Junghan to hate him. As he was promising to take it off he saw Junghan bend over which only made him worry more.

“PFFT!” to everyone’s surprise, Junghan was laughing really hard. His eyes shut tightly and his mouth stretched ear to ear. Joshua watched on with wide eyes thinking maybe he had snapped and was only a second away from murdering him. Joshua back up a little bit just in case. Junghan caught him, and leaned against him for support from his laughing fit. “GOD, I JUST LOOK SO FUNNYY!!” Junghan screamed through tears. Now even Joshua couldn’t resist smiling while looking at the hysterical boy. So, now there were two nuts being stared at oddly.

“Uh...hyung, should I stop recording?” Wonwoo questioned with a raised brow. Joshua just shook his head as the both of them returned from their fit. With that they continued on the video.

HELL-ooooooo, fellow WeebWarriors, it's your boy, TheAnimeGuitarist.” now it was time to shoot Joshua’s video. The decided not to take off the makeup they put on for Junghan’s video. While, Junghan still looked a mess, Joshua looked amazing. Joshua was sure Junghan was going to get him back twice as hard but, to his surprise the boy made him look like some top ranked celebrity. “If you’re wondering why we look so fabulous, then click here-” Joshua to Junghan’s face “To find out!”

“And HELL-ooooo,  Everyone! I am YoonAngel, My boyfriend just did my makeup, So, I know I’m glowing right now,” Junghan gushed sarcastically making Joshua laugh. The younger grabbed his guitar strumming it quickly a few times to get the sound and then tuning it a bit.

“We’re just going to head right into it, God Knows from Haruhi Suzumiya english cover.” Joshua explained. Junghan nodded, turning to camera to give an excited squee!

“I’m excited to hear the musical genius known as Hong Joshua!” Joshua’s fingers stuttered at the compliment he only denied his claims and blushed before continuing his tuning process.

“Alright! Let’s begin!”

A slow fade into black as the next scene depicted them at night on Joshua’s balcony. The city lights flashing behind them and they both staring up into the dark night sky. Joshua strummed to a soft, soothing pattern. It was agreed that Junghan would go first. Although, he pressed that he was really nervous since he never sang in front of people. Joshua made him feel better by showing him a video of a collab with another Youtuber HVC  whose singing was so bad Junghan knew he’d be alright.

Taking a quick breath as he cue came he picked up the mic and began to sing.

 

This empty heart, runs pass time and again

I sorry that, I can’t be any help to you…

I wish I could, the more I wish that you understood

That even now, your pride won’t let me share your pain

I’ll live on and leave all of this fear far behind me

I’ll get back on the track-

All without looking back on lonely rail….

You know that I will follow you

No matter what we go through

Bring all the darkness the world can offer

Because you’ll shine no matter if the future is bleak

We’ll aim out just beyond the boundary-

And even if it scares me-

Nothing can shatter my soul because your way is my way

Forever on this railway….

As if we were God blessed….

“Bullcrap, you can’t sing.” it was after recording and Junghan went to go get a drink of water. Joshua had followed closely behind. “You see my arm? Goosebump from how beautiful your voice is.”

“Ah! No. it’s nothing compared to yours!!” Junghan turned a deep shade of red. Here he was getting complimented by his idol. He was sure if he died today, he’d have no regrets.

“Dude, you not only look like an angel, you sound like one too!” Joshua continued to gush at the long haired boy effectively making Junghan blush at the offhanded praise. Even after Junghan begged him to stop Joshua could only talk about his talents.

“Han, it’s time to go,” Mingyu pointed at his phone screen showing the time. “We gotta do the interview tomorrow morning!”  

“Oh...you guys don’t wanna stay for dinner?” Joshua looked a little down heartened.

“Sorry, we really gotta go….but let’s meet up again sometime and collab, it was really fun today,” Junghan offered his best smile.

“Yeah...lets.”


A/N: Alright, alright I hear ya, I took waaayyy too long to come through with a oo chapter like this but there will be another update saturday I promise 

This may only be a two-shot or have three parts....I guess we'll find out later....

 

Thanks for everyone who stuck around orz

 

((Why is Mingyu me???))

I DO NOT OWN SONG!!

Please go check out this Link and youtuber who does amazing english covers of Anime songs. Seriously I love this song/anime ((upvote if you know it....or if you liked the story ehe))