[Eat Jin] SOLO

BTS : Behind The Scenes 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, Let's start this!!!

 

"You were dragged out of bed. How's your feeling?" Seokjin asked as he touched Rapmon's shoulder.
"Can I say it honestly?" Namjoon said and playfully covered the camera, pretending to get angry. Making everyone laugh at his little acting.

"But seriously, how'd you feel?" J-Hope asked.
"Me?" Namjoon raised a brow, munching deliciously on the food inside his mouth. "I'm great. I'm not angry or whatever." He said.
"Really?" Seokjin asked.
"Yeah, who would be angry if an angel woke him up to have a feast in the heaven?" He said, looking at the eldest of 7. "There's too much of you, evil kids here for this place to be a heaven, though."
"OH MY GOD!" The maknae line screamed and started trolling around teasing the couple.

"Shut it already, kids. Or I'm not going to feed you anymore."
"Aww, mommy is so mean," Taehyung pouted. "Well, I have Kookie to feed me."
Jungkook rolled his eyes at the way Taehyung fluttered his eyelashes on him adorably and shoved a piece of meat on his face.
The older laughed and ate it gratefully.

Namjoon ignored their antics and resumed with eating.
"Beside, I'm not Min Yoongi who gets mad when he's being waken up."
Seokjin laughed and peered over to Yoongi whose eyes on them.

"Excuse you, I don't get mad when my angel wakes me up," He grinned, eyes now boring a hole at the guy seated accross him who burnt red almost instantly.

"Shut up, hyung."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter