[Eat Jin] Soda

BTS : Behind The Scenes 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook didn't notice it when Taehyung asked J-Hope for another can of Cola.
But in the end he did found out how his hyung's exceeding his Soda Limit Jungkook had set on him.


One can per day.


He glanced at the no-idea hyung for a good while before speaking up. "Hyung, did you drink all 3 can?"
Taehyung looked at the can first before to his boyfriend, eyes wide with innocence as he said, "No, I didn't drink the cider. Only these two," He then separated the two cola cans and the cider.

"This guy, seriously," Jungkook took one that still had the content and drank it himself.
Sensing what's coming up, Taehyung quickly defended himself.
"There's nothing else to drink and you're drinking it too!"
"I don't drink it as often as you, hyung. You're gonna die if you drink too much soda."
Taehyung pouted at that, "I don't drink that much."
"Bull," Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You're practically obssessed with coke and burger."
Taehyung decided against the idea of stomping his feet and stuck on pouting.


Jungkook immediately softened looking at his hyung pouting and eating at the same time.
"Hyung, you know I'm saying this for your good, right? I don't want you to get sick or whatever."
Taehyung stayed quiet but nodded his head nonetheless.
Jungkook smiled at his hyung, "C'mon, stop pouting. Look at me and smile, else I'm assuming that you're mad at me."
"I'm not mad," Taehyung declared and forced a big grin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter