Sweet YoonMin

Sweet Min Suga
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

HERE, DOUBLE UPDATE X)... ARGHHHHH,, I LOVE THEM VERY MUCH,,

 

Min Yoongix Park Jimin

 

       Jimin skips happily to the studio and sways his full hand back and forth. He can't rid that sweet smile of him throughout the road.

 

       He opened the door slowly and barely making any sound. The other was currently infront of the PC while wearing a headphone as what he imagined just now. Jimin sneakily went to the older(although he knew that he can't hear it). Slowly, he closed Yoongi's eyes with his chubby palm.

 

       Yoongi startled and went rigid at first, but after he recognize the other's scent, he became relax. He play to pretend as he can feel the other smiling and stiffling a giggle from uproar.

 

"Hmm.. Who is it? Is it Namjoonie? But, Namjoonie have a big hand like a giant." Yoongi said playfully, his mouth curled into a small smile as he heard a faint giggle from the younger.

 

"Or, is it Park Jiminie? The one that have the cutest cheek and hand in the world. Eh, scratch that. All about him is so cute actually." The sunshine laughter boomed in the small studio.

 

Yoongi smiled sweetly as he threw the headphone on the desk. Jimin put his chin on his shoulder and nuzzled the older's neck affectionately. "Hyung, I'm not that cute." He whined while encircling his hand at Yoongi's chest.

Please log in to read the full chapter