Taegi ^^

Sweet Min Suga
Please log in to read the full chapter

I love that cute boxy smile... hehe...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

       The grumpy rapper was still sleeping like a log at his favourite place in the world –– his bed –– doing his favorite hobby –– sleeping –– when suddenly, an orange haired boy snuck into his room with a big smile filling his whole face. Turned out that boy was none other than Kim Taehyung. For a while the orange-haired boy stared longingly at the sleeping Yoongi –– until a mischievous thought popped up in his mind. Grinning, he took a running start and jumped onto the bed like it was some sort of swimming pool.

      

       Yoongi groaned and cursed loudly at being woken up from his slumber and tried shoving off the sudden weight on top of him. However, after much pushing, the person on top of him did not even move an inch, draping himself on Yoongi like a lazy starfish. As the grumpy (now very grumpy) rapper was about to hit that annoying person, that boy suddenly flashed his cute (very cute) boxy smile at Yoongi and whined like an overgrown kid, “Hyuuung, I suddenly miss youuuu and your grandpa nagging.” 

 

       Yoongi really wanted to curse him for being so irresistibly cute but Taehyung already dashed out of the room in a blink of the eye. But not before he got a quick kiss on the rapper’s

Please log in to read the full chapter