95 Liner :)

Sweet Min Suga
Please log in to read the full chapter

Min Yoongix Park Jiminx Kim Taehyung

 

       Park Jimin or Park Jiminie is Yoongi's favourite member in the group. All the member agreed with that too. Although, on broadcast they always fight, bickering, teasing or calling each other ugly but the member know the best.

 

       Yoongi was not a touchy or clingy person. If someone cling to him, he will scowl lowly at them or just kept his famous poker face on. There was once Jungkook grab his (Jungkook love to squeeze the member's ) and he just shoot a ' off' at the maknae that make the maknae frightened all day.

 

But......

 

        It was not even surprising the member at all when they saw that sunshine was currently cuddling with Yoongi on the coach while watching a new drama. Jimin was leaning back to the older in his lap and the pale hand wrapped securely at the younger's torso. They look so peaceful and content in each other warm embrace.

 

       The other member just shrugged and ignored it. They already accostumed with the scene. Jin was the only one that brave enough to make a comment and even cooed at the cute couple because Yoongi never angry at him(he is the oldest).

 

Unfortunately.......

 

       The peaceful was ruined by a high-pitched Taehyung. He suddenly invaded Yoongi's personal space by latching to the older's neck like a baby koala. Yoongi cursed under

Please log in to read the full chapter