Chapter 8

Capture Love in a Snapshot
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Still Myungsoo’s POV

I shot up quickly and looked in the direction where Minyoung was standing. A ferocious tiger was standing about 3 metres in front of her. She stood there frozen.

“WHAT? There are actually tigers in this forest?!” I thought in shock.

“What should I do now?” I muttered repeatedly as I looked at Minyoung’s petite figure and the tiger in front of her.

The tiger took a few steps forward, and Minyoung took a few steps backward. I could see that her legs were shivering.

I clenched my fists tightly, trying to think of a solution to save her but not agitate the tiger. But…nothing came to mind.

Looking at the tiger moving towards Minyoung slowly, I couldn’t care no more.

I ran towards her and grabbed her wrist, and pulled her as we ran away from the tiger, as fast as our legs could take us. The tiger began chasing us.

After running at full speed for awhile, I heard heavy panting, wheezing and coughing from behind. I suddenly remembered something she told me from our first few meetings during sports day.

“I have severe asthma.”

I slowed down and turned around. “Minyoung, are you okay?”

Between her heavy pantings, she said, “I…I can’t….run….anymore…” Then she began wheezing really badly.

“Minyoung-ah, are you having an asthma attack? Now?” I asked anxiously as I looked at the tiger approaching us.

She couldn’t speak properly anymore and both of her hands were clutching onto her chest tightly.

“Where’s your inhaler?”

She shook her head and said in between heavy coughing, “didn’t…bring…”

I looked to and fro, at her and at the approaching tiger. It was walking slowly towards us, like it was teasing us.

“GO!” She managed to exclaim with much difficulty, and pointed forward, gesturing for me to go.

“Are you crazy?! I can’t leave you here!” I screamed.

I squatted down and said with my most commanding tone ever. “GET ON. NOW. I’ll carry you.”

“W-what…” she said and then began coughing excessively again.

I glanced behind. The tiger was now dangerously close.

“JUST GET ON FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!” I screamed.

She got on quickly and immediately, I ran as fast as I could. I could still hear the tiger chasing us.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain at the back of my bottom left leg. Shucks. Must’ve been the tiger’s claws.

“Ahh!” I groaned in pain but still continued moving forward as fast as possible. I began to limp.

“No way, at this rate, the tiger’s gonna catc

Please log in to read the full chapter