Chapter 5

Capture Love in a Snapshot
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Minyoung’s POV

I played with my fingers and stared at the ground as I thought hard. “Why on earth was he asking such a weird question?” I thought, “ I like him because…”

“I like you because you are you, Kim Myungsoo, and you don’t try to be who you aren’t. I like your sincerity and passion, and the way you’re so focused whenever you’re doing something…” I blurted out.

Suddenly he pulled me into a hug. “Araso. [A/N: couldn’t find a very suitable English word to replace it, but it means something like ‘I know’ or ‘I get it’. Most of you probably already know, but yeah.] Thank you for liking me.” He said in that deep voice of his.

My heart fluttered and skipped a beat. Why was he like that all of a sudden?

Then, he let go just as sudden as he hugged me. “I’m sorry.” He said and looked away.

Myungsoo’s POV

“I’m just touched.” I thought but did not say it aloud. She wouldn’t understand what I was feeling anyway, so I didn’t feel like explaining things.

Just then, Hoya ended his segment and came over. “Oh? Myungsoo, who do we have here? I saw you two…”

When he saw her face, his face brightened and he exclaimed, “Oh? Aren’t you that girl…”

“Oh I met you too on the first day of school right?” Minyoung smiled widely and replied.

“That’s right. I’m Lee Howon, but call me Hoya.”

“Ok, Hoya-ssi. I’m Lee Minyoung. Myungsoo and I are both in photography club.”

“Oh is that so? Is that why he always stays back late for the club activities?” Hoya joked.

Minyoung laughed and covered shyly with both hands.

I looked over and frowned. I felt sour seeing Minyoung hitting it off so well with Hoya on their first, no, second meeting, but whatever, it’s the same. Was I… getting jealous? Of what? It’s not like I have a crush on Minyoung right? I was getting confused with my own feelings. Arghhs.

“Yah Lee Howon, what are you saying?” I chided him a little, but I guess my tone came across as a little too rude, probably because I was still feeling angry and confused about my emotions then.

Hoya’s POV

Both Minyoung and I looked over at him in shock. He sounded really quite pissed off. For that little comment I made? Seriously? It didn’t seem like Myungsoo was someone to act like that though.

“Sorry Myungsoo, I was just joking okay? Don’t get angry

Please log in to read the full chapter