The end

Popular boy

The following weeks were Daehyun trying to win Youngjae. Kissing him by surprise or flirting hard. He would walk hand on Youngjae's arm or hand in hand when Youngjae accepted.

Some sportsmen who had eyes on Daehyun threatened or tried to give Youngjae a lesson. Without success, the boxer was stronger than them. And would not hesitate to show them.

"You're here" Shouted an excited Daehyun. He begged Youngjae to come wait for him after the first period so that they could eat lunch together, so here was Youngjae, waiting for Daehyun to go out of the classroom.

"That's what you wanted right!?" Answered Youngjae with a side smile. "Let's go I'm hungry." With hesitation, Youngjae took Daehyun’s hand in his. This was the first time he did the first step. But he wanted it. The boy was his in a way. That's what he thought tho.

"Is it a date?" Teased Daehyun.

"Wh- Why would you think that?" Stuttered Youngjae.

"It was a joke Jae I know it isn't a date. In the cafeteria, what kind of date would it be ?" Youngjae's reaction proved that maybe the idea of the date crossed his mind.

"Oh... Okay."

"Hey Daehyun can I talk to you a sec?" A man knew as the new football captain asked.

"Sure." Daehyun followed the popular guy in a more private area. Youngjae looked at them walking away, his fist clenched. They stopped somewhere Youngjae could see them. As they were talking, he saw Daehyun shaking his head or nodded. The guy was clearly flirting. From here he could see it, the way he was smiling or flexing his arm on purpose. Daehyun didn't seem to notice it, it was a casual conversation for him, he already had eyes on someone anyway. Youngjae waited some more minutes then his fist still firmly clenched, he joined them. They didn't seemed to noticed him so he cleared his throat.

"I don't want to interrupt you but Daehyun and I have to eat if you permit." Youngjae said flatly.

"And who are you exactly to tell him what he can do? If I'm right, he accepted to talk with me" The football player said cockily.

"Trust me you don't want to know who I am?" Was the only answer Youngjae could think of.

"Try me." The flirt guy approached Youngjae so that they were nose to nose.

"I'm his boyfriend. And I advise you to back off before my fist meet your face." Answered Youngjae not moving an inch. The guy step back.

"Is he really your boyfriend?" He asked Daehyun. Daehyun tried to meet Youngjae's eyes but this one was avoiding him.

"Yes he is." Daehyun finally replied after some seconds.

"Oh sorry man I didn't know." The popular captain raised his hands in surrender then left.

"Don't ever try to flirt with my bae again" Threathened Youngjae before taking Daehyun's hand like before "Let's go" He said to Daehyun still avoiding his gaze.

They made their way to an empty table in the cafeteria, sitting face to the other.

"It's the second time you call yourself my boyfriend. We're making progress." Daehyun broke the silence. "I didn't know you were the jealous type though."

"I'm sorry." Mumbled Youngjae.

"Don't be" Replied immediately Daehyun. "I like it." Youngjae wasn't sure they were talking about the same thing.

"You should eat now."

"Are you going to act like nothing happened each time you pretend to be my boyfriend ?" Asked finally Daehyun.

"I- I'm sorry I didn't want to... I just I'm sorry forget it I'll never do it again." It was true, Youngjae didn't want to act like a possessive boyfriend. It was just imagining Daehyun with another boy was hard to accept. It was weird knowing months before he didn't want to be involve in Daehyun's life and even didn't care about the popular student.

"You don't understand Youngjae. I don't want your apologies. You know what I want to ear." Stood suddenly Daehyun.

"Calm Daehyun let's talk" Youngjae didn't need attention, he avoided it all his student life until now.

"I said what I had to say, your turn now." Replied more calmly Daehyun, arms crossed.

"Okay I say it I like you happy?" Admitted Youngjae.

"Be my boyfriend then"

"No I can't Daehyun. I need time." Youngjae repeated the same excuse.

"What time? you always say that." Daehyun had enough of Youngjae's denying.

"It's just... I can't help but think if you didn't know I do sports, you would never approached me in the first place" Finally confessed Youngjae. It was his fear. That was one of the cause of their fight at the bar.

"So you still think I like you because you're an athlete. You are like all of them in fact. I really thought you were different." That moment, Youngjae was scared, because Daehyun’s tone was calm. He was not angry, he was disappointed. And hurt. "Maybe you were right, we're too different to be friends." Was the last things he said before leaving the table. After a moment of hesitation, Youngjae decided to go after Daehyun.

"Wait." He ran after the older who was walking faster to the lockers, ignoring Youngjae. This one catch his wrist and push him against the lockers. "Tell me I'm wrong, tell me you like me just like this, tell me even if I'm nothing, we can be together." Said desperately Youngjae.

"I do. I like you and I did before knowing you were into sports." Confessed Daehyun. Youngjae was surprised, he couldn't say who was Daehyun before. Well physically, because sure he heard about the popular guy who dated most of the football team. One of Youngjae's hand which was on the locker behind Daehyun’s hair move slowly to Daehyun’s cheek.

"You didn't know me" Stated Youngjae.

"I knew you, YOU didn't know me. Corrected Daehyun.

"You mean that?" Whispered Youngjae.

"Seriously why do you think Yongguk called you that time? Yes I dated, maybe all the football or soccer team, but you never noticed me. When I heard about you boxing with Yongguk, it was the occasion for me to approach you."

"But how... Since when?" How did Youngjae not notice that?

"Since sophomore when I came here. I don't know how it happened. I just saw you and bam, I fell for you." Youngjae peck his lips in answer. Daehyun widened his eyes, surprise.

"Why didn't you come to me, you are popular after all" He breath against the other.

"As if you would accept me even for friend. You looked like you didn't care about anything" They both knew it was the truth.

"Thanks for telling me. I shouldn't have judge you without knowing the truth. I'm sorry." Said Youngjae his forehead against Daehyun.

"Well you apologize too much and I forgive you too easily." Remarked Daehyun.

"Tell me what I need to do I'll do it. I know I have to deserve your forgiveness." The boxer knew what Daehyun possibly wants, but he wants to hear it.

"Be my boyfriend." Youngjae this time kissed Daehyun with force, like a need. He then left his mouth to his neck.

"I'll do everything." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is the end, sorry it's a bit... hmm... not good.