ch.1

wgm(roller coaster ride)
Please log in to read the full chapter

moonbyu's pov

After appa dismissed us, he told us that we can rest today and tomorrow, except for yongsun unnie who has taping now of we got married.

"kids, i'm going first! bye for now! take care guys! Byul ah, see you tomorrow.." said solar

"Ok unnie..Take care also! and say our hi's to ric hyung." said Wheein and Hwasa.

"Ok unnie..Just text me or katalk tomorrow. Take care.." said Byul.

 

"wheepup,hwalion, want to go to mall? can you help me pick up some new clothes?"

"Oohh..hyejin ah, i think byul unnie wants to impress someone" wheein said.

"you're right puppy, unnie wants to be presentable for her soon to be wife." said hwasa while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Of course i want to be presentable! who wouldn't be want to be presentable for their soon to be wife?? Haven't heard the saying first impression last? byul said in sarcastic tone.

"And guys you know im a fan of her i should really put effort on meeting her."

"But unnie, what about solar unnie? wheein said.

"what about it?"

"do you think she is okay with this? you joining wgm?

"why wouldn't she? its for the group, for us, for people to be aware of the girl group MAMAMOO. And fans demand for me to be part of it, i dont thinnk yongsun unnie can say no to it, since especially its for moomoos."

"Ok unnie, if you say so"

"Besides she didn't also ask me if she can join wgm,she decide herself. mumb

Please log in to read the full chapter