preview

wgm(roller coaster ride)
Please log in to read the full chapter

moonbyul's pov                                                            

We are now here in our company building rbw after our appa/ceo called us this morning to make some announcement.              

"Okay! Sinceyou all four are here now im going to announce something.You can object or just accept whatever im going to say.Im going to start..Byul ah..You are going to be part of we got married.."                                                                                                  

WHAT??!! yelled by the members together.            

"You see,many wants to see you in there,but you are not going to be paired to a guy.."

"What?!yelled moonbyul."                                      

"There is a segment in wgm wherein a girl is also paired by other girl,for example there's the taeny,yulsic,soosun,yoonseo,seulrene,mimo couple etc. you will be with them with your partner.."

"But you dont inform me beforehand! You could drop hints you know! What will i do with that show?!"

"its okay there's solar to guide you.."

"He is right byul ah, im there to guide you.butted by solar.."

"Guide me?! Im not with a guy! Im partnered with a girl! I dont know who wears the pants between us two!"

"Its okay unni, you definitely wear the pants. butted wheein.."

"Who am i going to be paired with?"

"Oh ! you'll love it, its Krystal Jung of f(x)."

 "Unni! you definitely wears the

Please log in to read the full chapter