The Bet

Please Admit It, YOU EGO!!

Inoo’s POV:-

            Yadaaa~!!! Why must be him? Nande?? I won’t! I won’t do this! He’s just like a vampire! I don’t want to! I don’t want!

 

Yamada’s POV:-

            Baka darou! Why sensei did choose him? Kuso naa~! Crap! Why must be him? He was just like a girl. I bet he can’t dance or sing just like I am. He is just weak and DUMB! He’s so baka!

 

            “ IIE! I don’t want to be with HIM!” Yamada yelled and pointed at Inoo.

            “ Hey vampire! You think that I really want you?! Stop thinking you’re too perfect!” Inoo argued and slapped Yamada’s head.

            “ Heh! Baka! Stop doing that! You’re just like a girl.” Yamada wanted to hit him as the sensei suddenly argued at them.

            “ SHUT UP!!!!!!!! You think that this is the judo club? Are you think we’re here to see you fight, huh? Aho!” he knocked both of their head.

            “ Seemed like there’re two here that already give up for this ‘competiton’. Then, my money is save for this two idiot.”

            “ What did you meant, sensei?” both of them shocked.

            “ As I said, the prized quiet expensive. Yama_chan, are you going to give up just because you don’t want to combine with this guy?” he pointed at Inoo.

 

Inoo’s POV:-

            Sensei? Quiet expensive. I turned to look at him. What did he meant? Give up on me. Heh… is this guy too good? I don’t think so.

 

Yamada’s POV:-

            Sensei was right. I mustn’t give up just because of this idiot guy. Who didn’t know me? I was the arrogant Ryosuke! I’m the popular one and I don’t want to ruin my popularity just because of this guy.

            Yamada smirked on Inoo. He stared on him from up to down.

            “ Sensei naa~ I don’t think this lizard could know how to hold the microphone.” He teased and laughed quietly. His words really made Inoo’s blood boiled. He can feel the blood flowing in his vein was going to burst.

            “ Don’t judge the book by its cover.” Their sensei replied and winked at them. Inoo hesitated. He sighed and gave Yamada a killing eyes stared.

 

            Inoo was heading to his locker. The day that was beautiful earlier became ruined because of that guy.

            “ What he think he was? He was really good, huh?” he said and hit the locker.

            “ Yes! I’m good and I’m the best. Got any problem?” suddenly Yamada appeared with his smirk smiled on him.

            “ The one that really look like a vampire was a very good one, huh? I don’t think so.” Inoo replied bravely. He stared on Yamada’s eyes.

            “ As I said just now, I bet that you even don’t know how to hold the microphone. And, I bet also, you even don’t know how to jump and fly,right?” he smirked again. Inoo really felt wants to kick away that guy.

            “ We’ll wait and see.” Inoo replied and gave a sharp killing eyes stared on him.

            “ Lizard!” Yamada sighed.

 

 

            He was standing alone in that hall. He looked at himself in that big mirror. His face was very serious. He knew that, he was not a person that can be giving up easily. He was Inoo Kei, the brave and independent one. He was a talented guy. He doesn’t want that vampire to look him as a weak person, look at him as a loser. He won’t let it happen.

            He took out his phone from his pocket.

            “ Let’s start Inoo. Gambare!” he swiped his phone and searched for the song.

            “ Ahah~! I think Beat Line was the best.” He chose that song and immediately the song heard in that hall. Something that only can make him feel better was, DANCE! HE looked at himself in the mirror. He wanted himself to look arrogant. He followed the rhythm of the song as he opened his dance steps. He felt very calm and continued with his world of dance.

            He wiped his sweat on his head. He felt a little bit of tiring after having a tennis practice. He took out his bottle. Then, he sighed.

            “ Aa~ Why I’m always forgot to bring something sweet drink? I really need some energy. With this plain water, I don’t think I will gain more energy.” He sighed and regretted by his own carelessness.

            He got up from his seat and managed to buy some sweet drink. Before he goes to the canteen, he went to his locker first. To get some of his money. Coincidence, he passed by the hall where Inoo was busy practicing himself.

            “ Ne~ Where did this song came from?” Yamada heard the song and he realized it came from the hall. He managed to snoop in, and then he saw Inoo.

            “ Ehh?” he was quiet shock with what he saw. He never thought Inoo could dance like that.

            “ He’s quiet… good…” he said. “ Ehh?? Nani? I’m better than him. Why am I saying this?” Yamada hit his own forehead.

 

Yamada’s POV:-

            Ehh? Is that him? He looked… he really looked… awesome… What am I talking about? What’s going wrong with me? I’m better than him and I always do. Inoo… Don’t try to down me. I won’t let you to.

           

Inoo’s POV:-

            I must release all of this. Do it more Inoo. Follow the rhythm. Yes, you can do it Inoo. You’re good. You’re damn good. Fight for it! Fight! Prove it, Inoo! HAI! Do it more. Relax yourself. 

 

What will happen next? Can the two of them be considerate to each other after this?

To Be Continue...

Wait for it. 

>>>Hope you like to read mine<<<

>Like it, read it, rate it but don't hate it<

Thank you. ^^v