Cooperation Present

Please Admit It, YOU EGO!!

 

 

 

 

 

            He can’t believe that he kept staring at his every dance moves. He can see his sweat all over his body and now, he was wet with his own sweat. Unlucky, while Yamada was busy staring at Inoo, he didn’t realized he slipped his own self.

            “ Yahh~~” he yelled and he hit his head on the floor. Inoo turned his face.

            “ Kono wa dare desu ka?” he called out. Yamada lifted up his face, now his face looked red.

            “ Ano wa… Itai~~~” he yelled again. Inoo can’t do anything as he laughed when he saw his face.

            “ Yatta~ The ert one got hit his own face and head.” Inoo jumped happily.

            “ You bustard! Better you help me now!” he got his sight a little bit blur and he felt his head like spinning.

            “ Yah-yah…” Yamada never thought that he will come over him and helped him to get up.

            “ Are you trying to snoop in, huh?” Inoo asked him while carried him to sit on the bench.

            “ What I’m ing for to do it, huh?” he replied and rubbed his face. “ Still itai~” he sighed. Inoo pouted and ignored him. He took his phone and turned off the music. As he turned off the music, something awkward sound came.

            “ What kind of sound is that?” Inoo turned and looking around. He stared at Yamada’s face and he lifted his face down after he realized Inoo was staring at him.

            “ Is that the sound of ‘ stomach going to sing loud’, huh?” as Inoo mentioned it, Yamada can feel his cheek getting warm and he knew, it may be redden now!

            “ Pfft-pfft fufufu~~” Inoo burst into laughter. He really can’t hold himself from laughing.

            “ What’s so funny?! And you ing around laughing like a vampire!” He shouted at Inoo. His face getting redder. Inoo stopped from laughing and he wiped the tears from his eyes.

            “ It’s kinda funny for me.” He replied and tried himself not to laugh again.

            “ Just shut up! I need to eat.” Yamada replied slyly. He realized there’s a container beside him.

            “ Is this karee? I’m lucky!” Yamada opened the container and ignored Inoo.

            “ Smell good.” He took the small slices of chicken inside his mouth.

            “ Hey! Stop it! It’s mine.” Inoo shouted at him and took away the container from him.

            “ Ummph…” he his lips. “ Nice…” he praised.

            “ Don’t eat my lunch.” Inoo pouted and getting annoyed on him.

           “ Where did you buy it?” Yamada asked him and still his lips. He liked the karee much.

            “ I didn’t buy it, I made it.” Inoo replied shyly. There’s a change on Yamada’s face.

            “ I don’t believe this lizard could cook a delicious karee just like a mom’s made.” Yamada replied in disbelief. He smirked again.

            “ I do! I really do!” Inoo pouted. Yamada felt a little bit uneasy with him. Why did he act just like a girl?

            “ Stop sulking. Just shut your ing mouth up. And, I’m really hungry.” He doesn’t care with Inoo and grabbed the karee back.

            “ I have fallen for this karee.” He sighed and continued to his finger.

            “ Ummphh… Finger ’in good.” Inoo gave him a glared and managed to join him.

            “ Give it here. Don’t you dare to finish it.” Inoo’s turn to grab it from his hands. Yamada just stared at him just like a little puppy that begging for food.

            Inoo braved himself to stare at his eyes. Hoped it will make him at least feel a little bit afraid on him. Yamada didn’t blink his eyes while he was still making his face to look cute.

            “ Don’t look at me like that.” Yamada said innocently and rubbed his back head.

            “ You’re the one that kept staring on me.” Inoo hissed him.

            “ I won’t actually.” He replied and whistling innocently. Inoo widened his eyes while chewing the food slowly.

            “ Don’t look at me with that face or else my fans will get jealous on you.”

            “ Why must them have to get jealous on me?!” Inoo stopped from eating and focused on him.

            “ Well-yeah… You looked like a girl.” Yamada replied simply as Inoo’s face getting redder.

            “ Shut your mouth off!” Inoo shouted at him. Yamada felt amused to see him behave that way.

            “ Haha…” he laughed shortly. “ By the way, do you still remember what did sensei said this morning?” Yamada changed the topic. The two of them that before always having a fight, but now, they changed to have a peaceful conversation.

            “ Yahh… Then, I think we should just accept it.” He sighed.

            “ I thought so…”

            “ Then, what type of dance and songs will we make?” Yamada stopped for a while when Inoo asked him that question. He was scratching his chin that was not itchy. He looked at Inoo once and thinks.

            “ How about we remix the song?” he asked suddenly.

            “ And, have a medley dance?” Inoo’s turn to ask for an opinion.

            “ Ne-ne~ It sounds good.” He agreed with him.

            “ Then…”

            “ We combine!” they said simultaneously.

            “ Hai-hai! With different songs mix together.” Inoo said happily.

            “ And, with different dance to combine!” Yamada gasped and clapped.

            “ Un~! Well done!” the two of them gave a high ten and smiled proudly. They can imagine what they will do next.

 

Inoo’s POV:-

            This sound great! Medley! I have heard it before but I never do it before. Maybe with the present of this vampire, I can gain more experienced. Ne~ how can us being easy to communicate. By the way, he’s quiet sweet.

 

Yamada’s POV:-

            Yeahh~! Good job Yamada! You got the idea and his idea also good! Dance medley! Hai! This sounds great. And, it will become greater with the present of this lizard. His dance was good. Ehh? Nani? Why I’m saying this?

 

            “ By the way, your dance steps were nice.” Yamada complimented him.

            “ Ehh? Then, it’s true you were snooping in.” Inoo grinned.

            “ Well… Need some improvement. It looked more like ballet, i thought. Well-yeah... But still, not as good as mine.” He teased.

            “ Stop teasing or else I’ll pour this karee on you.” Inoo threatened him.

            “ Sou~ Sou~” he said while avoiding Inoo. He stood up and faced Inoo.

            “ Then, we should combine. Yamada Ryosuke to Inoo Kei desu. Then, it’ll be YamaKei.” Yamada said proudly.

            “ Nice one. I won’t mad on you if you behave like this. Tsk. By the way, I agreed!” Inoo replied full of satisfy. Then, they smiled and glanced at each other.

            There’s the smile of satisfy can see from their face. They looked at each other and nodded. They knew they can make the best show ever!

            “ Gambarimasu!” Inoo shouted enthusiastically.

            “ Hai~ Gambarimasu!” they held their right hands together and stared their eyes at each other. Then, they smiled full of pride.

 

Is this chapter make you feel satisfy?

I don't know. 

Please comment, i begged you. 

By the way, please continue reading. 

Thanks for reading mine.

Read it, love it, like it but don't hate it.

TQ