Chapter 10

Room 412 (Previously White Corridors)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A/N 01: Sorry for this rant ---> Random appreciation and love for all those who have been here throughout the growth of this story, and through BaekSoo loosing and finding themselves again. I know I am supposed to be someone who can express myself through writing but I have no words to explain how much it has meant to me to have you along commenting, supporting, and encouraging me to keep on writing and how this has given me a lot of strength to keep going.

Lots of love and heartfelt thanks to all of you....

fleurest (the very first to comment and show this fic love and who has stayed with the story no matter what ups and downs I put you all through), thecrud (the first to subscribe and who gets me when I say BaekSoo is deep endless universe - and who I am sorry to have made cry over this fic),  Piou0102 (who I am happy to know I can still suprise with this fic), fearthefluffyperson ( you are allowed to cuss away in capital as much as you want :D I love that you love the fic enough to do that), and last but not least cincinponpon (who is an absoluetely wonderful human being who shows me more love than I deserve and comments with such enthusiasm that it tells me never to give up on this fic). Then there is also baekpuphyun, beautyanddebeast, cause_life_told_me, kyumilaarabee and all the others whose comments have made my day. Thank you all!  ***Special thanks also to do-itall on Tumblr who recced my fic! 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

The General Examiner leans back in his chair as he smiles.  There are hundreds of monitors split into small screens in front of him - and he deftly maneuvers through the keyboard until he zooms in on the one screen he is interested in. Examiner 10507 lies slumped across his desk, curled over crumpled papers blotted with what are definitely tears. 

 

He has played and replayed this particular scene perhaps a hundred times in the past few days but has still not tired of it. There is something so very beautiful about the way the Examiner’s neck curves, the way his broad slim back shudders with his sobs, the way his long fingers curl and uncurl over the papers they are clutching at. The General Examiner remembers those finger, all too well, he remembers them running along the curve of his jaw, of his hip bones, of his ankles.  He remembers tangling his own fingers with them, eyes meeting eyes, lips meeting lips. 

 

In his many years at the Center, that week, that one single week, was perhaps one of his favorites. 

 

Byun Baekhyun, Room 412. 

 

For all his  resistance, breaking Baekhyun had been all too easy - as was the case with almost everyone who was too tangled up in that silly emotion they called love. He had raged, and cried, and shattered everything in the room he could reach and then broken a few of the Examiners and Assistants too. Sehun had felt such pleasure watching the chaos this created from afar, and he had done so daily until one day he felt like he wanted to taste a little bit of that chaos by himself too.

 

It had been truly beautiful - the way Baekhyun’s exhausted mind had eventually given way to him. It had been easy - to turn Baekhyun's own nightmare into a reality inside his head, to carefully put away his memories, building wall after wall to lock them in, putting in just enough new ones to create the perfect illusion. It had been thrilling to seep into Baekhyun’s mind and transform into a weak, helpless thing, begging for Baekhyun’s touch, clutching at him desperately, watching Baekhyun’s confidence in his own abilities grow and grow and become something more than Sehun could have ever hoped for. 

 

Sehun remembers little moments of insanity where he left behind the illusions of Baekhyun’s mind, and the Reality Factor tri

Please log in to read the full chapter