Waiting for the right time.

This world is nothing without you.

"Namjoon?" Taehyungs soft voice was hardly audible through the sealed door. Namjoon heard it loud and clear though.

"Hyung....we're sorry, we're sorry that we aren't enough to make you happy....We miss Seokjin Hyung too." Taehyungs voice was still so soft, yet it almost sounded like his voice was about to crack. 

Namjoon flinched, hearing Seokjins name was like knifes to his head. It brought pain and guilt. Seokjins name used to bring so much....happiness, love, pleasure, never ever did it bring the feeling of dread and hatred. Not hatred for Seokjin, Namjoon would never, but hatred towards himself.

Tears fell down his face as he listened to the younger.

"I wish....that you...trusted us more Hyung.....I know we aren't....him but you need someone right now." 
He does have someone, Namjoon knows what Taehyung means but Namjoon is already satisfied with his other reality. It's where his worries are gone, where the thought of him keeping Seokjin in his arms was there. None of the members compared to his Seokjin. None of them could. But his dreams made it so his world seemed perfect.

"So...what I'm trying to say is.....we love you a lot, and we miss our Rapmonster..." Taehyungs voice sounded light, like he wanted to laugh, but instead his voice cracked and Namjoon heard light footsteps walk away from the door. 

 

"Did he respond?" Yoongi asked the younger, tears welling up in Taehyungs eyes. "What...what if he killed h-himself guys?" Taehyung hiccuped and jungkook lightly wrapped his arms around him. Jimins face was blank as he stared at the phone. "We should have told him that Seokjin Hyung called.." Hoseok whispered staring at the phone. Yoongi shook his head "No that wouldn't help him at all, what Seokjin told us we can't tell anyone, not even if Namjoon begs us..." Yoongi stared at the members, Taehyung was a mess, Jimin looked scared and confused, Hoseok looked like he wanted to say something but was holding back, and jungkook was too worried over everyone to even care about the problem at hand.
"He hasn't eaten and he won't open the door, we can't just f-force the food down his t-throat." Taehyung hiccuped and Jungkook whispered countless words to calm him down. 
"Taehyung has a point, if Namjoon doesn't know what's happening to Hyung, then I'm sure he'll hurt himself somehow." Jimin mumbled.
Yoongi rubbed his forehead and sighed loudly.
"We made a promise, we can't tell him.." Yoongi wanted to tell the younger everything, make him finally eat, walk, do something goddammit, but he couldn't, Seokjin asked them of only one thing, and if they couldn't go through with that, what kinda of friends were they? 
Hoseok let out a frustrated yell and stomped to his room. He shut his door so hard that the whole dorm shook.
Taehyung cried even harder and Jimin raked his hands through his hair.
It was frustrating...the only thing they could do was wait.