Both realities colliding

This world is nothing without you.

"Jimin what's our schedule today?"
"Practice and then we have the rest of the day off, are you planning to work more?"
"No...we should go out...go watch a movie or something."
"...hyung?! Really!?"
"Yea..."
"Okay!" 
Jimin left to inform the rest of the members of Namjoons sudden craving to go out.
He didn't admit that it was the dream Jin that made him want to try for the younger members.
He regretted asking almost Immediately.
He had so much work to do, going out with them would take time away from his dreams.
'At least I'm getting sun.' He thought as he opened his notebook and grabbed the nearest pen.
About ten minutes later all the members burst into the room where laughing, talking and high pitched giggling filled the room.
Namjoon couldn't help but smile lightly at the excited members.
"Ah hyung! Where do you want to go? We will literally go anywhere as long as you want to go out." Hoseok was loud as he leaned on the leader.
"I was thinking maybe go out to eat and then go to an arcade!" Taehyung voiced his opinion and the maknae line agreed with him.
"That doesn't sound too bad." Yoongi agreed silently.
"...it's wherever you guys want to go...I just need...some sun." Namjoons slight smile grew bigger as he stared at the loud, almost children like, members beaming brightly.
Even Yoongi seemed happy with Namjoons sudden want to be outside.
"We can go out soon! Manger hyung said we could go out sooner if we wanted to."
It seemed even the manager was surprised by Namjoon.
"Do you want to go out now hyung?" Jungkooks voice was soft and slow, as if his hyung would change his mind if he pressured him.
"Sure." He chuckled inwardly at the youngers careful voice slowly turning into one of excitement.
Namjoon stood up and the maknae line rushed to find their jackets and phones to leave.


"Aish! You cheater!" Hoseok punched Jimins arm and Jimin whined with a giggle.
"Hyung! I'm just better at the game, don't blame it on me!" Jimin said which earned him a few more punches.
Namjoons laughter filled their ears as they bickered over the game.
Jungkook went beside him and tugged on his arm for a round on the game.
"Ay okay." He smiled at the youngers bunny smile.
They played to the point that Namjoon forgot all about work...all about how much he needed to be in his reality where Seokjin was waiting.
Though in the back of his mind there was a small voice telling him that it was wrong to be here
That it was wrong to have fun without one of the members there
The member that they cared for so much.
The voice was whispering how he should be working, how he should be looking for Seokjin. How he shouldn't be having fun without suffering.
But even then the voice was drowned out by the members cheerful laughs.
And that voice soon disappeared as they played all night until it was closing time for the arcade.
The manager never even scolded them for being out all day. 
The manager let Namjoon let himself go for even just a short amount of time.
He knew Namjoon was digging himself in a hole where no one would find him.
He was glad that something in Namjoon clicked.
It didn't last for long...

(Week ago) Namjoon: hyung...I miss you
(Week ago) Namjoon: I...don't know how I'm still breathing.
(1 day ago) Namjoon: I cry every night
(1 day ago) Namjoon: do you even get these texts
(5 minutes ago) Seokjin: I do Joonie...I do

Namjoons world crashed down on him.
The realization that Seokjin was alive made him want to scream and release tears of happiness.
But that Seokjin knew how much Namjoon was suffering yet didn't come back, made him want to scream into the sky.
Made him want to cry loudly into his pillow...because even though Seokjin didn't tell him...Namjoon knew Seokjin was hurting...he knew Seokjin had to leave for a reason...
And It frustrated him to the point he never even wanted to wake up again.

(A/N:....hi? I'm having one of those nights again xP so here I am.. I wasn't gonna continue this but yet here I am :3 thanks for reading! BYEEEEEE)