Ch 3

Fake Snow White

Albert's 18 years old body was small,similar to a women/girl.That was because the maids and butlers helped him not to change,to mantain a slender body,just like Snow White.They uses whatever it takes to do it.The result was good as Albert body looks like a women.He wears corsets and pads like any women would do.Albert also was graceful as Snow White.Thus,Albert became the most ideal women in England.Achieving something so big,Albert was in a good mood all week.That was until his 19th birthday when he was going to be married to a man he not knew of.He was mad and worried but seeing the king's conditions,he accepted it.The marriage was held the very next day.All of the maids and butlers became twice as busy as before.They runs along the hallway,some tripping themselves.But still,they continued and finished the decoration and what not all of the weddings,even the cake.They were so tired that only a few came to the marriage.The royals and close accountains came to celebrate them.Albert became worried because he knew that his soon to be husband not knowing about him being a guy.What about the baby?He started to think negative thoughts,his bad habits.The maid beside him that were preparing his dress asked him,"Are you afraid?"Albert nods his head."He doesn't know i'm a guy,don't he?"He asked the maid.
"He knows."That one sentence made Albert eyes widdened twice as big."H-he knew?!Then why---?!!"Albert was about to faint hearing the shocking news of his soon to be husband."He doesn't care about the gender,I heard.He just married you,your highness for the sake of the two kingdom's connection in the future."The maid smiled proudly as she looked at Albert from afar."o-ohhh.."That disappoint him a little.He was going to marry a man.What a way to crush his imagination of marrying a beautiful kind woman.He sighed in defeat."He also knew about what had happened 6 years ago.I think that's why he agreed to marry you,your highness."Another maid that listens to their conversation currently doing his curly hair."6 years ago....It's been that long."Nostalgic memories of his parents came into his mind.'Mother and father,what are you doing now?Are you save and doing well?'Thinking about his parents made him even more sad and disappointed.