Ch 2

Fake Snow White

The uniform was blue.The length of the skirt was below knee that was acceptable for Albert.'If I had went through my usual route,I'll never in this situation.But...'After what he saw last night,he can't shrugged it off.The king became possessive of Snow White that he will do  anything if she was hurt,abusing a blood related too.Seeing that compelled Albert to stay by Elliot side and protect him from his father.But he was grounded not to see Elliot or to go outside."Wait,I'm going to the academy so I am going outside,right?"Albert was confused.Then he had an idea.He stopped when he smelled the strong fragrance of meat.His mind went elsewhere for a while.He peek into the room and saw Elliot who was dressed in the academy's uniform with father eating their scrumtious breakfast.They eat in silence.Their distance also was quite far well,it's a very long table.

He might be too hungry because his stomach growled loudly in the silence.He shut the door immediately and runs as fast as possible to the main door.Finally in front of the palace,he stopped to catch his breath.'I hope nobody listened to that.'He blushed in embarassment.'Next time I'm going to gobble up the breakfast before going.'He waits for the carriage to come.A few minutes later,a grand carriage came.Albert tried not to gasp so loudly by the amazing scenery.He certainly felt happy as he skipped into it.In the carriage was fabulous as it was outside.The carriage went off after that but Albert stopped it."Wait,we must wait for Elliot."He said to the driver.The driver replied,"Prince Elliot will go after you,your highness.It's the king's order"Albert was in rage.He went into the dining room straight in front of the king."What's wrong,Snow White,my daughter?"Albert spoke,"Why won't you let me and Elliot went to the academy together?Why seperate us?"The king glanced at Elliot."This is my last warning.Don't go near or see or talk to him.If you do it,I'll have to disowned him."

Elliot stood up.Rage surely rise in Albert's body.He will have to do it.For Elliot.One last time,he turned and smiled at Elliot.It hurts to fake a smile but he'll smile the brightess to him now.Then he said,"Alright,I will do what you want.But,don't disowned him or abused him.Be a good father to him then I'm going to do it.Deal?"The king laughed,"Deal.Now off you go,you'll late."Albert bowed and went away,without looking at Elliot,just as he promised.Elliot saw his tears when he passed him.After Albert left,he glared at the king.His heart's in pain,so much pain."What a scary look you gave."The king said as he sipped his unfinished tea."I wished you were dead."Elliot's tone was dangerous and the king knew it.The king felt his killing intent from afar.That shook his heart a little,just a little.But a little thing could be a big thing.So the king edges him on,"Try me.I'm sorry i'm still alive."Elliot slamed with hands on the table then leave the room.The king smiled sadly,"He's grown up now.Don't worry,my son,I don't have much time after all."Then he fainted on the table.

The first day at an academy shocked him,especially if the academy was special for rich kids and royals.All of the students have an aura of the greatness surround them.They looked so big that Albert had to cower in fear.He accidentally pushed a student,"Oh,I'm so sorry.I'm sorry."He apologize many times.The student smiled and said it's okay but he just continued to apologize.The students around them laughed.After the commotion,he was left alone on the school ground."Where do i go?"He spun around to check if there's anyone left.Just then,"Snow White!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"a shrieked came from his side.He looks and was hugged by a blonde girl with blue eyes.'It's my first time being hugged by a girl!'He danced maniacally in his head."I'm so glad you're alive!!!"She sobbed as she gripped me harder.The strength is unbelievable for a girl."Um,thank you-???"The girl came close,"Cinderella,your best friend."Then she gasp,"You're amnesiac?"He don't say anything but nod.'I'm sorry I lied.'Cinderella hugged him again,"Poor Snow,don't worry!Your best friend's going to help you regain your memories!!!Let's go!!!"She dragged him,"W-where exactly?"Cinderella huffed,"To tour the academy,of course."Albert was in confusion,"What about class?"

"It's smiling class.I want to ditch it,by making an excuse of you."Cinderella pushed Albert into the academy.After a few days,he had gotten used to Cinderella and the academy.He worked hard to follow up in class.He did well in the academy but not at the palace.Days turned to weeks.Weeks turned to months.Months turned to Years.He had repeat the same cycle for 6 years.For 6 years he avoided Elliot in school and at the palace.And every single year he felt lonely.The king's conditioned became worsed.He lay in his bed looking very sick.Every now and then,when Albert visits him,he coughed up blood.Many many blood.The royal doctor said that he had only a few months to live.

 

 

 

 

#ToBeContinued