Ch 1

Fake Snow White

Albert cried till he fall asleep.A sound made him woke up.A few seconds he woke up,he doesn't recognise where he is.Then he rememebers about the king,the ball and Elliot.A small pebble hit the window's balcony.He drag the dress and walked to the window.He slowly opened it so that it doesn't make a loud sound.He peeks outside and was shocked because Elliot was on the ledge.He rushed outside and pull Elliot into the room.Elliot was full of bandages but he still smiled."I found you,sister."Albert felt sad for him.He slowly hold him in an embrace."I'm so sorry.I'm sorry."Tears fall to this white cheeks.Elliot cried too.He clutch Albert's waist tightly."It hurts,sister.Why was father like that?Father don't love me anymore?"Albert carress his hair.He pains to see a little boy like Elliot was abused by his own father.What would Snow White says to his brother if she was here?

Elliot's body was so small that it looked so fragile.But,seeing his body full of bruised truly makes Albert sad and mad to the king.He picks up Elliot and slowly puts him on the king sized bed.He opens his white shirt to inspect the boy's bruised.The sight was unbereable for Albert to see.He touched the big violet bruise and Elliot flinch."S-sorry.."Elliot's face filled with pained.Then Albert remembered something about what his own mother would do if he was hurt.Albert slowly land a peck on the bruise.Elliot was startled and was about to jump but Albert stopped him.Albert put his hands on the bruise and close his eyes.'Please,let it heals fast.'"Pain,pain,go away!"He mid-shout.His voice echoed in the room.Ackward silence filled it after that.Elliot then laughed."Wh-What was that?"

Seeing Elliot smiled and laughing made him think that he could stand to stay here.He smiled,"You laughed."Elliot stopped laughing and looked at Albert in awed.He thought,'What a beautiful smile.'The moonlight shined into the room that become the background of Albert smiling.That sight was burned into the little prince's mind.His sister was beautiful than ever.The thought made Elliot blushed.Albert who saw this put his hand on his forehead,"Do you have a fever?"The blushing became worsed and Elliot burried himself in the blankets."Oh,you could sleep here with me!"Albert burried into the blankets too.Elliot panicked.Surely he had slept with his sister but now,after what had happened,he felt weird.He shrugged it away and face Albert.

"This dress sure is uncomfortable."Albert stood up.He walked over to the closet that he saw when the maids were dressing him up.In there,there was a lot of dresses and gowns.Seeing no pants,he sighed and pick a sleeveless pink gown.He wears it and went into the bed.Elliot was sleeping peacefully despite his bruises.Albert lands a peck on his forehead before he fall asleep.That night,he dream of his mother,father and Snow White.Snow White told him to take care of her little brother.

Sunlight shone into the spacious room.An unlocked sound was heard.The door opened reveal a maid and a butler.The maid hold a tray full of breakfast foods while the butler opened the door for them.The maid puts the tray onto a table and walked to the bed.The scene of the two boys made her fangirl.Elliot was holding Albert's waist meanwhile Albert was hugging Elliot's head.The both of them slept soundly and peacefully.The maid smiled fondly.She carefully shook Albert to wake him up."Princess,it's morning."Albert stirs and finally woke up.He stood carefully not to wake Elliot up.His curly short hair was messy."Can I go home now?"The dream he had made him missed his parents.The maid smiled bitterly while she comb his hair."The king refused for you to go.It's for Prince Elliot too.We didn't tell him about what happened."Albert sighed softly."I can't go home?I'm trapped?"he wanted to cry hearing that.The maid shook her head,"No!You're going home someday.I know it.You're going to the academy so it's not like you're trapped.You see-"She whispered something to Albert.

Albert smiled,"Thank you!"The maid smiled back,"Just doing my job."The butler came and bowed,"You're bath is ready."Albert nod and rushed to the bathroom."Did you tell him?"The butler asked the maid.The maid smiled and peaced.The butler face palmed himself.A stiring sound caught them.It was Elliot,who was waking up.He yawned,"Where's sis?"The maid said,"She's in the shower."Elliot pouts and stood up on the bed.He opened his arms,"Pick me up to my room!"The butler heed the command.After they were out of the room,the maid thought,'He was sweet with his sister but be like a spoiled child with us.'The maid then cleans up the room while waiting Albert finished.She put a neat uniform on the bed and prepared everything that the king said like his bag,schedule,supply for the afternoon and much more.Albert finished showering and went to the bed.The maid was shocked that he left .She quickly draped a bathrobe on him."Princess Snow White,you shouldn't be after a shower."

Albert nods,"I'll remember it."He looked on the bed,"This is all of your stuffs for academy.The carriage will be prepared in 15 minutes.Tell me if you need anything."She bowed and left the room.Albert looked at the uniform."I didn't even go to an academy.How will I survive?"He started  to think negative things.After a few minutes,he finally finished and ready to go to the academy.He combs his hair and tie a red ribbon on her head.He smelled something delicious and went to the smell.In the tray,there are fresh baked bread,bacons,eggs and a cup of tea.All of them smell delicious.He thought of his parents and felt guilty by living this way.He drinks the tea and went outside.

 

 

 

 

#ToBeContinued