Chapter 3

Little Things

A few months later.

 

Tiffany wants to move out from Taeyeon's house. She has been living there for free and it makes her uncomfortable. But Taeyeon didnt allow her to leave the house. Thinking at how lonely Taeyeon will be if she leave, she decided to stay. Well she have nowhere to go right? She cant even imagine herself sleeping at the road.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's father rarely visiting her since he bought a new house with Taeyeon's stepmother. He never know about Tiffany living in his house for months. Sometimes he missed his daughter. As a father, he understand Taeyeon's feeling. Marrying other woman will make his daughter uncomfortable. Even 5 months or more than that, it will never uncomfortable for Taeyeon to accept it.

 

 

 

 

Sunday.

 

Its boring to stay at home. So Taeyeon bring the eyesmile girl out from her house. While Taeyeon is focusing on her driving, Tiffany look around and wondering where would they go this early. "Where are we going?" Taeyeon smiles. She has been waiting for that question since they left the house. Getting no response from the girl, Tiffany turn around. "Taetae?" the latter smile again at the nickname Tiffany gave her a few months ago. "We are going to....somewhere." she grinned making the girl pouting beside her. This is what makes her heart raced. Tiffany always acted cute around her. Remember when the first time they met? Tiffany is always shy and Taeyeon wasnt a smiley smiley person. Now they look like a couple. Taeyeon always protect the girl. Like a boyfriend, a brother, a father. Taeyeon was sure that she's straight like a ruler. Yea, she WAS. But now, she's not even sure about it anymore.

 

 

 

 

"We're going to the hospital first." Tiffany stop pouting and look at the latter. "Why hospital? Are we visiting someone?" Tiffany asked curiously. Taeyeon shook her head. "Then what? Are you sick Taetae?" the eyesmile girl started to panic and check all over Taeyeon's body. "Yah yah I'm driving Fany-ah. Calm down would you? Aigoo..I'm not sick okay. But you are. We're going for a check ups." Taeyeon explained to the girl as she stopped the car. "Lets go. The doctor is waiting for us." they get out from the car and walk inside the hospital.

 

 

 

 

"But Taetae, I'm not sick. I dont need a check up really." Tiffany said with her pleading eyes. Taeyeon chuckled. She used to this actually. Tiffany actually scared of a needle. Taeyeon always bring her for a check ups every months and Tiffany has been crying a lot after a check up. Just because she scared of a very thin, pointed steel tube at the end of a syringe. She will cry in a few minute after the injection.

 

 

 

 

And Taeyeon just ignore her pleading eyes. She cant do anything but to bring Tiffany here for a check up. She's worrying Tiffany's health and she just want Tiffany to be healthy like her. She has been taking a good care of her since a few months ago after Tiffany left her house. Her uncle and aunt has been abusing her everyday. It has ruined Tiffany's health. That explained why Tiffany always sick. They entered the doctor's room.

 

 

 

 

A few moments later.

 

Taeyeon had to deal with the sulking girl now. She know Tiffany will cry after the injection and ofcourse the girl will sulks. She place the hot coffee on the table for Tiffany since the weather its quiet cold today. "I'm sorry. Stop crying please?" she hold the girl's hand and slowly pull the girl into her embrace. But suddenly, Tiffany pushed her away. "I told you I'm not sick! I dont need a check up for god's sake! I hate you Kim Taeyeon. I hate you!!" Tiffany walk away from the place, leaving Taeyeon alone.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon just sat there staring at the hot coffee. She understand why Tiffany being like that. But its the first Tiffany snapped at her so its kinda hurting her. She just want Tiffany to be healthy thats all. Well, she didnt blame Tiffany for snapping at her.

 

 

 

 

She stand up from the seat and she was about to leave but suddenly, someone hug her. "I'm sorry. I dont hate you..I didnt mean it I'm sorry Taetae..I'm so sorry." Tiffany said burrying her face on Taeyeon's chest. She's crying out loud. She would never hate Taeyeon. Never. She just realized how stupid she is for snapping at Taeyeon. She can feel a hands wrapped around her waist. "Forgive me.." Tiffany said tighten the hug so that Taeyeon wont let her go. After what she did, Taeyeon might hate her. Thats what she thought. "Its okay Fany-ah. I dont blame you for snapping at me earlier. Its understandable." Taeyeon the girl's hair and smiles. "Thank you Taetae.." she sniffed and Taeyeon wiped her tears. "But I have to punish you." Taeyeon smirked.

 

 

 

 

"Are you serious Taetae?" Taeyeon crossed her arms and nodded. "But..its scary." with her puppy eyes, she tried to persuade the older girl but ofcourse, failed. "No buts. You're going to ride it with me. Come on." Taeyeon pull the girl to the roller coaster. They spend time together at the Lotte World for hours.

 

 

 

 

They were about to leave the place when Tiffany suddenly stopped. "Its been years since the last time I came here with my parents." Tiffany smiles at the thought of her happy family that time. She missed her parents a lot. Realize that Tiffany might tear up, Taeyeon hold the girl's hand. "I'll bring you here again next time. I promise." Tiffany nodded at the latter and they leave the place.

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

School.

 

Taeyeon is walking with Tiffany on her side. "Taetae, I'm going to the toilet for awhile. You go first okay?" she said at the older girl. "You want me to accompany you?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany just shook her head and smile. "I'll be fine." with that she walk away leaving Taeyeon at the corridor.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany wash her hands and walk out from the toilet. She was about to enter her classroom but someone pull her from behind. "Tiffany?" that person call her name. Tiffany gasped as soon as she saw his face. "Danny?" she was shocked to see her ex boyfriend here. They didnt meet again after Tiffany left LA. Its been 3 years though. "God babe I miss you so much." he pull her into his embrace. Tiffany always love to be in his arms but that was before. Her body stiff when Danny touch her. She feel uncomfortable. She's feeling scared and guilty all of a sudden. She dont know why. Danny was her boyfriend when she lived in LA but they broke up because Tiffany's parents moved to Korea. Long distance its kinda hard for them. Thats what Tiffany said to him before. Now Danny is standing infront of her. No distance. She didnt expect to meet him again after 3 years.

 

 

 

 

"I heard about your parents. I'm sorry." Danny said with a small smile. Tiffany just smile bitterly. She feel uncomfortable with people staring at them actually. They were standing infront of the door anyway. "Dont worry Tiff, I'm here for you now. From now on, I'll always be here for you okay?" Danny held her hands and smile showing his cute dimple. "Thank you Danny. Er..I'm going to my class now. Bye." she quickly let go of his hand and walk away. "Seeya later Tiff." he waved her hand happily and walk to his classroom.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon is talking with Sooyoung and Yuri about basketball when she entered the classroom. She suddenly nervous and scared after meeting Danny. She's thinking about Taeyeon. What if Taeyeon find out about Danny? What if Taeyeon mad at her for meeting Danny? She's getting dizzy from all the thoughts. She startled when a hands wrapped around her waist from behind.

 

 

 

 

"Whats wrong Fany-ah? You okay? You spaced out." Taeyeon asked her in worried. Tiffany didnt answer her. "Hey..did something happen? Someone bullying you again?" still no answer from the eyesmile girl. Taeyeon frowned. The other girl was tongue-tied. She dont know what to say. She scared that she might accidentally talk about Danny to Taeyeon. Yuri nudged the basketball's captain. "Dude, whats wrong?" the tanned girl asked. "I dont know." Taeyeon mouthed. "Go to rooftop. Ask her everything. We'll cover you guys." Sooyoung whispered and Taeyeon just nodded.

 

 

 

 

Rooftop.

 

They sat on the empty bench. She manage to pull Tiffany up here even the girl still being muted. And out of nowhere, Tiffany hug her all of sudden. "Can you tell me what is happening? Please?" Taeyeon Tiffany's back tenderly. A sigh came out from Tiffany's mouth. "I'm scared. Confused. I've this weird feelings around me right now. I dont know even why. It feels like, I've done something wrong. I dont know Taetae." Tiffany frowned at her own feelings. She dont understand it.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was curious but she just want Tiffany to calm down right now. The girl still hugging her tightly. "Okay. I'm not going to ask anything for now. Just calm down. If you're ready then you can tell me what is all about."  Taeyeon said calmly. She was about to break the hug but Tiffany tighten it.

 

 

 

 

"No. Dont let me go. Hold me Taetae please." Tiffany's voice cracked. "Alright. I wont let you go Fany-ah. Dont worry." they were hugging each other longer than before. It makes Taeyeon nervous for some reason. Her heart beating so fast but she couldnt just push Tiffany away from her though. This is the longest hug from Tiffany after 5 months they spent time together. Tiffany even fell asleep while hugging her. She let out a small sigh while the girl's back.

 

 

 

 

Lunch time.

 

Danny is looking around to find the girl. He wants to have a lunch with her actually. Suddenly, Haeri pop out from nowhere. "Hello handsome." she said smiling widely at him. "Oh hello." Danny smiles back. "Come on sit with us. I've a lot of thing to ask you." he was about to say no but Haeri hold his hand. "Its about Tiffany. Interested?" she smirked when she saw Danny nodded.

 

 

 

 

Yuri is eating her sandwich but then Sooyoung snatch it from her and quickly shove it into making the tanned girl speechless. "YOU PIG! THATS MY SANDWISH FOR GOD'S SAKE. YOU CHOI. SERIOUSLY." Yuri yelled at the shikshin. "I'm hungry okay." Yuri slapped the back of her head. "Next time, buy more sandwich. Dont steal from others. Pfft." Yuri rolled her eyes at the taller girl. Taeyeon scoffed. "What are you? 5? So childish." the captain put her sandwich on Yuri's tray. Before Sooyoung could even take the sandwich away from her, she quickly eat it. Sooyoung burst into laughter. "Slow down Kwon Yuri. You might choke dude." Sooyoung said still laughing at her bestfriend. Tiffany help Yuri to drink water when the sandwich stucked on . "What are we even." Taeyeon shook her head. Her friends was hilarious though.

 

 

 

 

A week later.

 

Danny never stopped disturbing Tiffany when Taeyeon wasnt around her. Because of the basketball game, Taeyeon is busy with her team. They have been practicing for 4 days straight. Taeyeon still unaware about Danny and Tiffany never mention him at all. For Tiffany, its wasnt necessary for Taeyeon to know who is Danny.

 

 

 

 

The basketball team are busy practicing for the game next week. Tiffany is alone and she's having a lunch by herself. She's kinda have no appetite since Taeyeon and others wasnt there with her. "Hey babe." Tiffany cursed on her mind as soon as she heard Danny's voice. He's now sitting infront of her with his tray, smiling like an idiot. "You okay Tiff?" he suddenly touch her hand. "I'm fine Danny." she quickly pull her hand from him and look around. Scared that if Taeyeon might appear out of nowhere and see her with Danny. Thats no way.

 

 

 

 

"Tiff, are you free today? I'd like to have a dinner with you. Its been a long time since we spend time together right? I've a lot of things to talk with you anyway. About us." he missed this girl so much. He wants to have a private talk with Tiffany about their relationship. It makes the girl nervous. "Err Danny..I'm sorry, I cant go out with you today. I'm busy with my homeworks. Next time maybe?" she gave an excuse to Danny with a hope he will buy it. Fortunately, Danny nodded. "Well alright. Anytime when you're free then let me know okay? I'll wait for you." he smiles and start eating. Tiffany sighs quietly. She want to run away from this guy and just avoid him forever though.

 

 

 

 

That night.

 

Tiffany is sitting quietly on Taeyeon's comfy bed. The older girl was in the bathroom. She's been thinking a lot these days. About Danny and Taeyeon. A hand stopped her from her thought. "What is it Fany? You look nervous." Taeyeon sat next to her and smile. Why on earth this girl wear a tank top, Tiffany's thought. Their shoulder were touched and the eyesmile girl can feel something weird on her stomach.

 

 

 

 

"Fany?" Taeyeon poked her cheek when she was to say something but she choke at her own salivas. She's coughing a lot and Taeyeon started to worried. "Aigoo you okay Fany?" she rubs Tiffany's back slowly as the latter kept coughing.

 

 

 

 

A few moments later.

 

Tiffany is sleeping at Taeyeon's bed after taking her meds. She feel hurt on her chest after coughing a lot. The older is laying close next to her, Tiffany's hair. "Goodnight Fany-ah. Sleep tight." she whispered at Tiffany's ear and pull the blanket to cover their body. She switched off the light and close her eyes. Was about to fall asleep but then she heard Tiffany muttered something in her sleep. "I...love..you.." she chuckled at the sleeping girl. But she stopped when she heard the next sentence. "Taetae.." Tiffany called her name after the 'I love you' thingy. Taeyeon was shocked to hear that. She feels the electric shock around her body when Tiffany suddenly wrap her tiny arms on her waist. She froze at the moment.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

hello guys, hehe idk if this chapter is good enough or actually you guys expect more than this but well..still early to expect something right guys? about Danny though, idk why but i imagine him as Donghae. IDK WHY OKAY LOL. i actually want to change Danny to Nick but Nick appeared in "Only You" so nevermind.