A cheese burger

The Wonders of Social Media

#Ohkay, chapter 3 to dish out. Hope you guys love it and I'm finally starting to see a storyline now X0

#Good day and night ? Buhbye -3- Also, subsribe & comment ?

 

Yoongi sighed as he lazily dragged his body, walking his way back to the cabin, his clothes still wet from kneeing in the lake a bit too long. The ruined device was clutched tightly in his right hand, his thumb going over the screen of the smartphone over and over, trying to think of any ideas to explain to the other members of how he was drenched in his own clothes when they were was no rain. He let out a deep breath and a sneeze afterwards, a gush of wind slapping him in the face, making him feel colder than he was already was. Shivering, he hugged himself as the rapper tried to keep himself warm.

 

"Stupid, stupid, stupid..." The silver hair chanted the words to himself as he ruffled his wet hair, sneezing even more as his nose twitches at the sight of his other members walking out of the cabin, finally remembering that all of them were going to have brunch for today instead of actual breakfast or lunch before, picking up Taehyung at the airport. "!" 

 

Yoongi cursed, shuffling his feet faster towards them and he awkwardly cracked a smile at the other five while Seokjin just smirked, folding his arms over his broad chest.

 

"What did you do, hyung?" Namjoon asked while sighing, pinching the bridge of his nose, surprised to see the older male wet from top to bottom. Jimin and Jungkook only puckered their lips together, trying to stop themselves from laughing because it was a rare sight for them to see such an awkward Min Yoongi while, Hoseok just stood there, still clueless from before and as well as right now.

 

"My leg slipped?" He gave an excuse that almost sounded like a question as he sneezed again, making the two youngest roared in laughter as Hoseok and Jin followed suit, imagining the latter accidentally slipped into the lake. Namjoon actually gave him a lopsided smile at that before, putting a hand Yoongi's shoulder, squeezing it in reassurance, making a noise that made both of them cringed while the other four laughed even more.

 

Namjoon's right eye twitched for a moment as he patted on Yoongi's shoulder instead of squeezing it the second time, softly smiling as his dimples showed. "Change your clothes, we'll wait for you to get change," 

 

"Thanks," The latter said in return, slowly ping his jacket as he walked into the cabin, quickly changing into his other clothes after showering and drying himself with his mind still thinking of Lee Minji's possible reaction.

 

***

 

It was just a coincidence...

 

Minji couldn't help but scoff at the reply she just got from Yoongi, putting her glasses roughly on the study table as she stood up. It was so obvious that he was lying. The reply had looked so awkward as if he was contemplating to tell her especially since she had to wait for him to reply for almost ten minutes.

 

She may be younger than him but she definitely knows when people lie to her and this happened to be one of those moments.

 

"Fine! If you don't want to admit it then, I'll play along with you besides... I really like talking to you," The girl spoke to herself, biting her lower lip as her stomach twisted and turned as if it was telling her something. Her right hand playing with the ends of her mid-length hair, wondering if she was daydreaming with all of this. Suddenly, she softly slapped herself on the face, thinking that maybe Yoongi was busy doing something else as he talked with her. Minji pushed the possible thought of the guy she knew on Twitter was actually Min Yoongi of BTS because it somehow, didn't add up.

 

He must be tired from jetlag.

 

Her eyes softened at that possible thought being true, her shoulders deflating as Minji paced around her small bedroom, thinking of the odds of her actually talking to the real Min Yoongi. She doubted she would ever have the chance to it so, the girl sighed and plopped herself on the bed. Grabbing onto her phone once again, Minji sent a text through Kakaotalk.

 

Sorry, oppa. I guess I was going crazy for a moment there ;)

 

As she waited for a few minutes for him to reply back, Minji felt her shoulders deflating even more as her mother called for her, asking for help to prepare lunch. Minji pouted a bit as she grabbed her glasses from her study table, heading to where her mother was. Hand on the doorknob, she glanced one more time at her phone that was on the bed and sighed as she finally exited her own bedroom to help her own mother.

 

***

 

Yoongi his lips anxiously as he stared at the burger set in front of him that was still untouched, reminded by an old conversation that he had with Minji. Shoving his hand into the right pocket of his sweatpants to retrieve his phone out, the rapper sighed heavily, finally remembering that the device was already broken. His shoulders deflating as he slouched in his own seat, the ends of his lips turning downwards.

 

He already promised to himself that he would take pictures of things in Norway that would remind him of Minji.

 

Cheese burgers happened to be Minji's favorite and he really wanted to take a picture of this awesome burger.

 

"Why the long face, hyung ?" Taehyung asked as he plopped himself beside the latter finally arriving at the restaurant, flashing one of his famous rectangle smiles and Yoongi just faked a smile. 

 

"Nothing important," 

 

Yoongi chimed as he rested his folded arms over the table, playing with the fries in his plate and finally ate one when Seokjin had scolded him for playing with his food. Taehyung raised an eyebrow in surprise at the lethargic man beside him. It was not a surprise that he usually looked tired but the vibe that was emitting out from the man looked a bit depressing in some manners to him, making the man with red hair pouted at Seokjin, wanting answers but the eldest one only smirked as he shrugged his shoulders innocently, still eating his ribeye steak.

 

The man nicknamed 'V' pursed his lips into a thin line, determined to know why the man beside him looked so crestfallen as he put a hand over Yoongi's shoulder, softly squeezing it and grinned when the latter had glanced at him to give him his full focus. "What do you want, Tae?" Yoongi asked annoyed, his nose red as he sneezed with a tissue covering his nose. Taehyung cringed at that and scooted away a bit, afraid he would get the cold while Yoongi glared when he noticed it.

 

The younger one only awkwardly cracked a smile, "Can't I help you with anything, hyung?"

 

Yoongi poked his tongue at his right inner cheek, trying to be calm and an idea popped up as his eyes brightened, a gummy grin was coming it's way to settle on his face.

 

"Actually, you can,"

 

"Really ?" The younger lad smiled in glee, he scooted back nearer to the rapper, excited to help the man in distress.

 

"Yup," Yoongi piped up, ruffling the guy's hair teasingly. Lowering the right hand that he actually used to ruffle the man's hair, he brought it up again to ask for something. "Could I actually borrow your phone,Tae?"

 

Taehyung nodded innocently and shoved his phone immediately into Yoongi's right hand, making the latter cracked a smile. "Thanks, Tae,"

 

"You're welcome, hyung. Just make sure to not get any germs on my phone," The vocalist snickered as he scooted away a bit when he noticed how Yoongi grumbled under his breath as well as his left hand that was aiming for his ear. V just let the rapper did what he wanted to do while, he raised his hand to ask for a menu since his stomach was roaring in attention for food.

 

Yoongi had a habit of pulling people's ears when he doesn't have the mood to be teased.

 

Especially when it's someone younger who teases him.

 

The rapper bit back a smile as he unlocked Taehyung's phone and immediately took a picture of the burger. Satisfied with the picture that he had just taken of, he immediately scanned through Taehyung's application and became frustrated again when he couldn't find the Twitter application. Yoongi sighed and turned off Taehyung's phone again, leaving it on the table as he made his way out of the restaurant to get some fresh air, ignoring the members calling out for him.

 

Lee Minji had became his own little freedom and he actually missed his own phone, just because he couldn't have the small interactions with her right now.