Just a coincidence

The Wonders of Social Media

#Subscribe & comment ?  Your comments means the world to me lol but, really. It'll make me more motivated to actually have more ideas on this storyline since, I don't really have that much ideas on this one X0

#Good day and night ? Buhbye -3- Also, this might be my last update before I might be away from my laptop for awhile.

 

Minji pursed her lips in confusion as she watched the live streaming on her V app, looking at the six members that were present except for Kim Taehyung who was still in Seoul, still wrapping up his own schedule like how the members had informed to their viewers. Usually, her eyes would glance to each member, loving all of their expressions and small gestures but she couldn't help but stare at Min Yoongi only even with all the fuss that was happening in her small screen that was her laptop.

 

Her heart thumped a bit loudly against her chest, an unusual feeling that was slowly growing in her heart as she remembered Yoongi who she had coincidentally met on Twitter. She had been having a bad feeling with the guy she met online to the way his name was similar to the rapper of Bangtan as well as the way how he replied to most of her messages, as if he was really the Min Yoongi of BTS. Minji jumped in her own bed, surprised to see her phone ringing so suddenly as soon as the live streaming ended.

 

There was a new message in Kakaotalk.

 

It was from Yoongi.

 

They happened to exchange their kakao accounts after Yoongi told her that he was going to Norway yesterday, just before the man had boarded the plane.

 

Just arrived here, it's so beautiful. I wished you were here with me -.-

 

She worried her lower lip, wanting to ask the male if he was Min Yoongi as in BTS' Min Yoongi but, Minji was afraid to ask him, afraid that she was being delusional by herself.

 

Lee Minji really had a very slim chance to actually know the real Min Yoongi.

 

The 19 year old girl slowly shook her head, pushing the ridiculous thoughts to the back of her mind as she her lips, finally replying to the guy on the other line.

 

Really? Pictures for proof, oppa -3-

 

Fine ma'am. I'll upload it when I actually get out from my bed -.-

 

Minji had actually laughed at that, puffing her cheeks to withhold her own laughter in as she tried to imagine him but the problem was, she could only imagine BTS' Min Yoongi happily laying on a bed with lazy eyes. She then realised that, he never showed any pictures of himself. Her smile dropped as she immediately shook her head, slowly questioning her own sanity and Minji finally forced herself to start typing the words she actually wanted to ask him.

 

Oppa.... Are you Min Yoongi as in BTS' Min Yoongi?

 

***

 

Yoongi went dazed fo a moment, his mind went blank as he cleared his throat nervously, his adam's apple bobbing up and down as he hesitated to reply back. 

 

Shivers went through his body as he straightened up in his bed when Seokjin entered their shared room. The older male raised an eyebrow at the younger one, noticing how awkward Yoongi looked as he sipped on his mineral bottle, shuffling his feet against the wooden floor to where his luggage floor to search for his phone's charger, feeling Yoongi's eyes on him.

 

"What's the matter, Yoongi?" He piped up, making the latter startled for a moment and Yoongi locked his phone back, shoving it under his pillow as he scooted at the end of his bed, leaving his legs dangled at the edge of the bed. The rapper opened his mouth to spill everything out, wanting to tell how frustrated he really was with sasaengs following them all the time and how he had opened another private account to found a fan of them who he actually enjoyed talking to. Despite the age difference, Min Yoongi had enjoyed their small interactions.

 

Instead, he closed his mouth back, not knowing how to start the story as he just looked away from Seokjin's back, standing up after getting his phone from under the pillow. Shoving it into the pockets of his jeans, Yoongi grabbed his jacket as he slowly walked to the door.

 

"Nothing new, hyung," The silver hair grumbled under his breath, his right hand on the knob, slowly turning it and he froze for a moment, feeling bad for keeping this secret for such a long time.

 

He had always been a bad liar.

 

"Whatever you say," Jin had sang out loud as he slowly sipped onto his water, glancing at Yoongi's back who tensed at his words, knowing the latter was keeping a secret from all of them after the incident with some of their fans. Yoongi bit on his lip and walked out of the room, ignoring his words.

 

The rapper let out a breath of relief with a hand over his chest, his heart beating fast against his chest, nervous that his little freedom would be known by everyone as he closed the door shut and leant against it for a moment.

 

All of them were after all under a contract to not be in any contact with fans of them even if, they weren't sasaengs.

 

"Hey, hyung!" Hoseok perked up innocently at him with his phone in his hands, making Yoongi almost squawked in surprise and fell to the wooden floor onto his bottom. The pale one reddened, flabbergasted by everything as he stood up by himself and scrambled out of their rental cabin to get some fresh air. 

 

Hoseok frowned, seeing the male like that as his eyes only followed him until he was out of sight, clueless as to why the latter had ran out just like that. Standing there with his mouth opened, he forgot what he wanted to say to himself and scratched his scalp as the door opened, revealing Jin.

 

And both of them screamed in surprise, stumbling backwards from each other as they fell onto their own bottoms. Seokjin glanced at him annoyed, his shirt wet from the bottle he was holding from before and Hoseok flashed a sheepish smile, feeling guilty. "Hey, hyung,"

 

***

 

Yoongi sighed, softly ruffling his messed up hair as he walked around the lake, his heart pounding loudly at the thought of what he should tell Minji. He was torn in between telling the girl the truth or just lying to her.

 

"Aish!" The rapper yelled out loud with all his heart, no one noticed, no one knew. Getting nearer to the lake, he sat down at the edge of the lake as he pulled his shoe off, dipping his feet into the water. He shivered momentarily from the cold water, getting his phone out from his pocket and entered his account on Kakao that he only had for Lee Minji, instantly going to Minji's account to send her one message before letting himself to relax.

 

It was just a coincidence...

 

The male let out a deep breath as he accidentally lose grip on his phone, busy thinking of how the girl would react, letting it slowly slip out from his hand and immediately fall into the water. "!" He cursed out loud, stumbling forward into the lake as his jeans became wet to search for his phone that had submerged into the lake.

 

"!" Yoongi cussed again, his heart dropped as he dropped onto his knees, letting his body almost submerged into the water after searching for his phone to found out it was already damaged beyond repair with him actually stepping on the device several times before finally noticing that it was actually beneath his right foot.