Late night talk

The Wonders of Social Media

 

#Sorry if it's a bit crappy but, I assure you that the next update will be a bit more better than this.

#Subscribe & comment ? -3- Good night & day ? Buhbye -3-

 

The silvered hair slowly glanced at the bed beside him, looking at the eldest of Bangtan that was dreaming very quietly in his bed unlike Namjoon who he used to first share his bedroom with.

 

That was a horror story to be honest well, for Min Yoongi at least.

 

Sighing, he slowly got up from his bed and slipped out of the bedroom to see Jimin and Jungkook playing games together on Jungkook's computer. Both of them snapped their heads up, looking at Yoongi who was closing the door of his own bedroom that he shared with Seokjin.

 

"Can't sleep, hyung?" Jimin piped up from his chair which was actually a stool, making the rapper almost questioned him but didn't have the energy to hear about it so, he only ended up nodding his headcurtly at the cute dancer. The dancer smiled in understanding, his eyesmiles showing to Yoongi for a moment and he focused back onto the youngest one. Both of them whisper yelled to each other as Jungkook played the game. The elder one chuckled lamely under his breath as he shoved his hands into the pockets of his sweatpants, searching for his phone that he had slipped into one of pockets before getting out from the room. Unlocking his phone, Yoongi immediately went to Twitter with his body heading towards the couch, successfully plopping onto it. 

 

"Would she be up right now?" He mumbled, glancing at the clock that hang on the wall, just above the television. Yoongi smiled.

 

It was only 12.30 a.m. only.

 

It was quite early for most of them to sleep to be honest.

 

But they had a big day ahead of them. They were heading to Norway tomorrow as a little treat before their schedules were really jam packed. 

 

Nervously his lips, he started to type on the keypad of his phone.

 

You're up?

 

The male blew a raspberry almost immediately, regretting the moment he clicked on send, throwing his phone on the couch. Wriggling his fingers nervously at the thought of the girl would think of him as a creeper for always messaging her through Twitter. Yoongi worried his lower lip with his upper teeth almost at the same time as his phone vibrated excitedly on the couch, grabbing his attention. Scooting closer to the phone, he grabbed it and squinted his eyes at the new message.

 

Yup, been listening to save me the whole night. Just love it so much T.T

 

The new message had made the latter smile almost immediately, feeling happy that the girl love their latest album with all her heart. Biting on his lower lip excitedly now, Yoongi started to tap on his keypad again.

 

Really? 

 

Yup and I totally love Yoongi's rap. It was so on point!  I mean Hoseok and Namjoon were good at it but,Yoongi's one is just life <3 <3 <3

 

Letting go of his lower lip, a soft smile settled on his face, feeling honored that the girl had taken an interest with his rap verse in 'Save Me'. Also, he totally loved how she put hearts at the end of her words as he felt his heart skipped a beat. The ends of his lips twitching upwards tiredly, an even more bigger smile was coming on it's way. Yoongi let his body relaxed against the couch as he replied again to the girl without waiting for a second to a hault.

 

Haha.. I can't believe we love the same part in save me.. it's totally addictive.

 

Ikr x)

 

Yoongi puffed his cheeks for a moment, his tongue poking around inside his mouth as  he thought of what he wanted to tell her. his lips one more time, he tapped on the keypad of his smartphone furiously, his stomach twisted and turned at the thought of doing something risky since, the girl had already know his name only.

 

Minji... I'm planning to go to Norway with a bunch of friends. Would you want any souveniors ?

 

The male had put his phone beside him for a moment, letting his head rest against the couch, a small grin evident on his face, happy that he was taking another leapt of faith with Lee Minji.

 

Somehow, from the bottom of his heart, he knew he could trust her.

 

His phone vibrated again, earning his attention as he take it in his hands and unlocked it almost instantly, wanting to know the girl's reply to his answer.

 

I don't need any souveniors. Just photos will do ;) Also, take care oppa -3-

 

Yoongi grinned even more at her reply, knowing it was the best choice he had ever done to make his own twitter account. Straightening up on the couch, he replied back to her.

 

I will, Minji. I heard the views are great there so, I'll probably take a lot of it -.-

 

Haha, sure oppa. Buhbye , Yoongi oppa -3- feel sleepy already.

 

Sure, Minji. G'night and buhbye -.-

 

"What a cute kid, she is," The man spoke to himself as he chuckled, getting out from the Twitter application as he did so. 

 

"What are you laughing about, hyung ?" Jungkook asked out loud from his seat, which was the stool that Jimin had sat on before while the said person was playing instead on Jungkook's computer. Yoongi glanced at the both of them, smirking as he softly shook his head. His heart in his throat, afraid that he had been caught, interacting with a BTS' fan.

 

Yoongi yawned as he answered the maknae, stretching his arms as he stood up, "Just watched some Jin's hyung fancams of his dancing is all," The other two nodded absentmindedly from Yoongi's answer, continuing on with what they were playing while the silver hair shuffled his feet quietly against the floor to where his bedroom was. "Goodnight boys and don't stay up too long,"

 

He piped up, earning whines from the both of them as they grunted out a childish 'sure'. The lattter chuckled under his breath before turning the knob and entered his own bedroom to see the older male sitting up in his own bed. Yoongi almost let out a shriek from the terror as he glared at Seokjin, noticing how he pursed his lips to stopped himself from laughing.

 

"Why are you up, hyung ?" The younger one asked as he head to his own bed, sitting cross legged on it. Seokjin raised an eyebrow as he retorted back while rubbing his left eye tiredly. "Same goes to you too, Min Yoongi,"

 

His voice a bit husky from waking up from his own sleep and Yoongi scratched his scalp, nervous that the older man could see right through him. Swallowing the big lump that was in his throat, Yoongi asnwered him.

 

"Just thirsty for some water is all,"

 

Seokjin squinted his eyes for a moment at him, not truly believing it but he was too sleepy to interrogate him right now so, he just shrugged his shoulders and laid back onto his bed. Closing his eyes, he softly murmured, "Close the light when you want to sleep,"

 

"Will do," 

 

The younger one murmured, softly letting out a sigh of relief that he was unexpectantly holding on. Laying in his own bed, he turned off the lamp on the nightstand, letting the both of them to fall into a deep slumber.