Chapter One

Home

It’s been 2 years, or almost 3. And I’m here, finally back in Seoul. Finally Seoul.

//Dear passengers, we are now just landed at Incheon International Airport, Seoul. The time is now 13.45 and we are 16 hours ahead from Vancouver. Have a nice day and thank you for flying with us!// Yeah, that’s a long ride.

Long story short, I went to Vancouver for my study, just for the first 2 year high school, though. And now, coming back to Seoul, it feels somehow weird yet comforting.

After taking my luggage and other belongings from the luggage conveyor, walking out through the exit, I took a long breath, inhaling the fresh air of Seoul. The spring is almost come.

.

.

“My little baby is now all grown up. But you will always be my little baby” I cringed to the sentences. My brother, who is few years older than me, is a very affectionate person, know him, Byun Baekhyun.

“Duh, it’s not like you haven’t seen me after 10 years or something, and plus, your words make me feels like I was talking to a grandpa.”

“Whatever is it, I missed you, peach.

“I missed you too, my big pumpkin

Yeah, we call each other with those nicknames somehow.  

.

.

Being a transfer student somehow feels fascinating; not because I like being in a new environment, but simply because I’ve become accustomed to it. This is not my first time changing school nor move away, I’ve been at least move for like 4 times since kindergarten, and with this, it’s my 5th time. And maybe that’s why I didn’t really make close friends.

The first day of the school, I could feel the excitement and curiousity from the students, who are going to be my classmate. “We are having a new friend here, today. She is from Vancouver”. The moment I walked in, once again I could feel some confusion from the kids there. “Why is she looks so familiar” or “I thought Ms. Lee said she’s from Vancouver?” and also “Is Vancouver also part of Asia?” Should I laugh or should I cry, duh.

Yes, I could tell. My Asian looks literally doesn’t match the fact that I’m coming from Vancoucer. Some of them, or maybe like 2/3 of them must be expecting at least a western figure, not a midget like me. “Uhm. So, Hi? I’m the new transfer student; and yes I’m from Vancouver, didn’t stay there for long though. Please take care of me.”

School goes well, just a decent school life. My grades are okay, just having some difficulty writing in Korean. But my awesome brother helps me a lot, though.

Talking about my brother, we dont’t live under the same roof. I live on my own, alone. And he lives there together with my mom. I want to be independent. Of course they didn’t agree the idea of having me living on my own, despite we’re now in the same city. But since I insisted that it’s my second nature, plus I’ve been good living alone all the way in Vancouver, and with all the negotiation and convicing reasons, they let me.

Once in a while, I do visit them and take some nights there. Mostly when I need to let out my rants, or just when we simply need each other company.

“So, how’s the boy?”

“Boy what, boy who”

“The one that flirts with you”

“There’s none, though”

“Duh, my little sissy. Don’t you know your dearest oppa has a lot of ears and eyes around? Even at your school.” My brother said, with his sassy tone.

Okay, so it’s been a week or two, since this boy named Lee-something kind of bothering me. Is it Lee Taebong? Lee Toyong? Ughh, can't remember. I never thought that he was flirting, though. His action was just so-so, maybe because that's how some boys act back then at Vancouver.

Talking back about Lee-something, it’s not like I don’t think he is handsome or what, everyone can tell he has such a nice face creatures. It’s just, boys aren’t on my priority list at the moment. He is known as the girls’ eye candy, but I rarely pay any attention. The only moment that I put my attention to him was, when he dances. I used to dance but I quit 2 years ago, but I can’t lie that dance still catches my attention, even till now.

“Are you sure he is not going to do something weird to you?” my brother asked again.

“Not really. But as long as I didn’t bother him, I don’t think he would? Besides, I have my big pumpkin.” I said, with a reassuring smile.

“Aww, my baby peach is being her cute self again!”

 

 

 

***

yooo~

So, that's my first chapter. How was it? Pls let me know if you're enjoying the story!

And oopps! Don't get me wrong, the main character hasn't decided yet //winks//

Also sorry for my lame jokes, I just need to put Taebong and Toyong, there lol.

Thank you so much for reading, please give a lot of loves!

And surcribes and upvote maybe HEHE

xo.