The Big Fight

It Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" and Byungjoo and Hansol will be the emcees for episode 4." The producer announced. Byungjoo wanted to protest but he knew it would be useless, they don't have the right to complain anyways. 

Shooting their new variety show has distracted Byungjoo from thinking about what happened. He tried to distance himself from Hansol as much as possible, but now they had to be together for the next episode and there's no escape.

"Since this is a reality show, we don't really have to follow scripts. We're just going to give you guidelines but the both of you can talk about anything you want. You're going show the fans around the dorm first and after that proceed to interview the members." The staff explained. 

"I think it would be better for the two of you to discuss before the shoot." PGoon suggested. 

So here they are, an hour after their meeting, at the cafe to 'discuss' some ideas. While Hansol orders coffee for the both of them, Byungjoo was already thinking of ideas in his mind. He wants to finish this as soon as possible, so he could go back to his normal boring life. 

But to no avail, he couldn't think of anything. The memories of the incident keep on flashing on his mind. 

"Byungjoo?" He snapped back to reality when Hansol called his name. "Here's your coffee." 

"Thanks." 

"Before we start discussing ideas, I want to ask you something." Hansol said. 

Byungjoo's heart race. What did Hansol want to ask him? Could it be that he noticed what happened when he was sick? Does Hansol think he's gay? , , .

"What is it?" He replied trying to keep his voice calm. 

"Are you.. Perhaps, avoiding me?" 

"Eh?" Byungjoo looked at Hansol and saw the obvious sadness in his eyes. They used to be so close alright, but the incident has kept Byungjoo from getting close to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter