Second Time Around

It Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week has passed since the "dance practice room" incident and believe it or not, Byungjoo has tried his hardest to bury that incident in the back of his mind. It was a failure however, since the only thing that comes to his mind whenever he enters the dance practice room is what happened. 

"Hyung, let's go!" Byungjoo's train of thoughts were interrupted by Xero who was standing in front of him already wearing his training clothes. 

He had promise to exercise with the younger today. Since it was their day-off and the comeback is just around the corner, Xero wanted to build up his muscles and he asked none other than Byungjoo (who has successfully gained muscles after months of hard work) for help. 
 
He stood up from his seat and grabbed his bag, "Wait, where's Hansol?" he asked. He remembered Hansol saying that he wanted to go with them at the gym because he wanted to try using the thread mill but said member is no where to be found. 

"Oh, he wasn't feeling well this morning. He forgot to change his clothes last night and caught a cold." Xero explained.

"He's sick?!"  

Byungjoo had the urge to ran inside Hansol's room and take care of him but Xero was more than ready to go out now. He had to think of an excuse. 

"Ahhhh. .." Byungjoo crouched and held his stomach as if he was in a lot of pain.

"Hyung? What's wrong? Are you okay?" Xero's worried voice made him feel guilty but he doesn't have a choice. 

"I think I need to go to the bathroom. Go the gym first and I'll follow. Just d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter