The First Time It Happened

It Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah Hansol-ah, don't forget to lock the door." ToppDogg's leader Pgoon reminded the other member before leaving the dance practice room. 

"Yes hyung, I won't." Hansol answered without even bothering to look. He was too focused on thinking of a new choreography for their upcoming comeback. 

It was already one in the morning, but for ToppDogg, finishing practice at this kind of hour is considered early. They usually had to stay until 3 am, until they feel like their lungs are going to be ripped out of their bodies or feel like they're going to pass out at some point. 

As usual, Hansol stayed behind to practice some more. It was not a secret to the other members that he liked staying in the practice room the most. They even describe him as the 'most hard-working member' at interviews. 

However, this is the first time that Byungjoo also stayed behind. 

"Why didn't you come home with the others? I thought you're not feeling well today." Hansol couldn't help but ask. 

"Nothing.. I just don't feel like going home yet." Byungjoo responded. 

Hansol shrugged his shoulders and continued dancing while Byungjoo on the other hand sat on the corner and browsed his phone. After ten minutes, Byungjoo has already seen everything on his timeline and replied to all of his messages. He was starting to get bored. 

His eyes landed on Hansol who was busily dancing in front of him. Byungjoo watched the other guy move his body to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter